What do you think of this game?

What do you think of this game?

I want to fuck crystal!

It wasn't the starfox game people wanted but i still played it and enjoyed it

mediocre zelda game

If it was a Zelda game people would of loved it.

>we will never get a comfy action adventure game with dinosaurs, mostly seamless world, and 60 fps again because star fox faggots wanted a 2 hour on rails shooter instead

ok zelda clone first half ridiculously boring second half

This was my first Starfox game and Zelda game needless to say i had a fucking blast

Overall sub-par zelda clone that ruined my sexuality, I will never forgive it for that.

I liked it

Wasted potential, fuck Miyamoto and the Stamper Bros. for fucking with the Dinosaur Planet team's project.

>Pull a Luigi's Mansion 2 and make a sequel to a heavily divided game in a long running series done by not only a different team but possibly not even from the same country

I kind of want to see this. It would either be the greatest disaster since the virtual boy or the second coming of Star Fox.

loved it desu. that music during the lightfoot tracking test was awesome.

The first half is boring, but then the second half moves slower than a fucking glacier so you end up thinking the first half was actually good.

I played this with my dad for hours when i was a kid. I was really young so i got scared during the fighting parts (mostly because i was afraid of dying, not cause the violence bothered me) so i would hand the controller to him to play

Tbh he played most of it and i just watched and helped him figure stuff out.

Good memories ;—;

Returned it back to hollywood video early

I walked around aimlessly all the time just to watch Krystal's and Fox's fluffy tails swish about.

to be fair, the game was going to be no different than our finished result. the hour long gameplay looks exactly the same.

At best we would've gotten a new IP with a new game coming out this year on switch.
Which doesnt sound half bad actually I enjoyed Dinosaur Planet

Probably, if it didn't have the awful voice acting. Those button mashing trials really sucked too.

Krystal would have been playable, and Sabre wouldn't have been fucked over by Fox. The same, yes. At least in the beginning.

I remember kinda liking it back as a launch title but I couldn't beat some totem trial where you had to button mash a lizard(?) into a pit.

I replayed it recently through the first major area and laughed a lot. The acting is hilarious. "you pay THIS much!"

very bad cutscenes

>would of

you don't know why that's wrong do you

Maybe we wouldve atleast had general scales be the big bad of his own game.

I'll never forgive them for throwing in Andross for no reason at the last second. Hell, it wasn't even hinted, he just appeared

You would have gotten Scales and THEN this guy who was literally a random boss in the final game. No intro, not cutscene, just shooting this guy down and moving onward. A lot was lost during the transition.

Thought it was pretty fun, even if they are sorely lacking in this game the Starfox gang is much more interesting as characters than Link or Zelda ever were.

only star fox game I haven't played aside from Assault.

>Platinum develops Starfox Adventures 2

>Platinum develops Starfox Adventures 2
>Turns out to be a half assed attempt at their usual formula because it's a licensed game, just like Korra
No thanks.

This writing is really painful to read. One question on my mind is if Sabre felt in charge.

I never got to play Zero, but I wonder if they would dedicate a lot to a game for Nintendo.

It was a different time. Rare liked to do things like this back then.

>the hour long gameplay looks exactly the same
it was still in development

the lightfoot test of strength fucking made me so mad back then