Earth map

>Earth map
>Unnecessary monster transformations
>Unversed
I don't know why this bothers me as much as much it does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WRKbu5j0O0&list=PLC316E8E0EEA16049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So apparently this was on a server and somebody managed to save both of these before they were taken off. Similar to when Killer 7 HD assets were taken off a server that wasn't supposed to be public.

>>Unnecessary monster transformations
Eh? Humans are seen as a threat in the Monster world, hence why Boo wears a disguise in the first movie. Also, they transform to fit the world if need be (The Little Mermaid, Toy Story, Tron etc). How is it unnecessary?

Also, for people wondering why the icons don't show their monster forms, usually UI is done closer to the release date.

Monster Inc you stupid fucking nigger, the rest is just you being autistic

I love that they brought Unversed back though. I hope there's some Dream Eaters too. Makes KH3 feel like a culmination of all the previous games. I just hope that they have some interesting interactions. Also it would be great if KH3 brought back some of the higher-tier heartless from KH1 like Invisibles, Angel Stars, Defenders, etc.

>>Unversed
Aren't the Unversed supposed to be linked to emotion? Monster's Inc is about scaring children, hence emotion, so it works, no?

The whole point of the movie was to show the monster's fear of humans was unwarranted, which lead to the lead characters to grow as people alongside monster society as a whole.

God forbid there's some conflict withing the worlds of the game that can't be solved with Sora hitting things with a giant fucking key

The games' non-canonical events tend to take place before the respective world's narratives have been resolved.

You do realize that Sora is a big dope right? He's not exactly a Star Trek character. If you send those guys in hazmat suits at him he'll just hit them with his key until somebody drags him off of that world.
Besides, they have transformations in the first and second games to fit in with worlds so why the fuck wouldn't they use them?

Wasn't their whole existence tied to Vanitas? Who is supposed to be dead or whatever bullshit they said to put him out of the story at large?

If they're back, then that sorta implies Vanitas is back too. Which I have to ask, why? Why bring back a character that was only relevant to one game in the franchise?

He's taking a nap in Sora's heart user. It's implied to be why Sora's so good with a keyblade.
Now he has a better excuse for forgetting how to fight other than "I feel asleep".

Yes, but they still transform to fit certain worlds. Also, it's more creative. I'd rather Monster Sora over him just being human.

KH3's whole plot gimmick is 7 lights vs 13 darknesses, which was established in DDD. Vanitas is almost certainly part of the 13 darknesses, and he showed up briefly in DDD as well. Xehanort managed to revive him because reasons.

Plus who doesn't love a good doppelganger fight?

I think it'd be pretty slim of a chance for Dream Eaters to come back but if we go back to the realm of sleep for something then maybe. nothing else can exist there.

Kingdom Hearts is full of asspulls, they'll find a way.

Except when they're not.
>See Cinderella, Mulan, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, ect.

Hence. CONFLICT.
It's Disney for fuck's sake, it wouldn't have killed them for Sora to wear some cheap disguise for a laugh and add some slight character development.

Sora being a human fundamentally would fuck with Monsters INC's story. They're terrified of humans and think they're legitimately toxic to monsters.

>It's another server leak

Jesus, Square needs to improve their security. Somebody stole this not long ago too.

uhhhhh what the fuck did i miss
how old is this image so i can scour the archives

desu I wanna see high quality Dream Eater models, I know 2.8 updated the models already but on UE4 they'd look great

It's also no confirmed if this takes place after or before the original movie too. If it's before, then no wonder they'd be mosnters.

>Mike Wazowski is fighting
That's bothering me
He can't even beat up a kid

>Angel Stars
Even if after a human in the monster world would be the direct result of a failure at the factory and out of place.

Monster Inc didn't end with human and monster coexisting like OP seems to think.

I just noticed in the first pic you can goofy and Donald all the way in the back near the boss. Also the signs say scare floor.

>KH3 finally fucking coming out soonish
I bought a PS3 solely for KH3 and got badly burned, which is why I've refused to buy a PS4 until KH3 comes out. It better come out soon because I've been missing out on some great weaboo shit.

I've never played the handheld KH games and have no intention to

Today and it's highly likely to be legit:

>Somebody found them on an FTP server, which were quickly removed after they saved them
>People that use UE4 have stated it's highly likely to be true
>Text near the portraits state that they're placeholders and usually UI is done toward the end of development

This is obviously fake.

It was stupid concept to begin with and not creative in the slightest. But I digress.

The point is, doing it here shows how creatively bankrupt the writers are when dealing with each world. MI had so much potential that they're basically just throwing it away for the sake of Sora being a dipshit with sword.

If they were going to do that, why not just make it be the Incredibles or something?

>Back for a contrivance and gimmick of the plot
>Probably won't have any development outside of "lol I'M MADE OF EEEEEEVIL"
Oh goody

>Except when they don't
Maybe they do in this game? Chill fag

You're autistic, stop

Buddy I gave up on KH's writing after 2.

this is almost as bad as the smash roster leaking
they need to secure their shit, their marketing relies on reveals like this

>That butt

See
Sora being a monster cheapens the impact of what a MI could have had.

Hell it could've been interesting for Sora's character to have a world populace actually terrified of him and distrustful.

>I've never played the handheld KH games and have no intention to
Considering that the handheld games are more important to the story than both 1 and 2 enjoy getting confused.

nobody cares

>Hercules will be the only 2D animated movie in KH3

This bothers me more than OP's things.

>Debugbing (?) screenshot seems to be there for tutorial or some other purpose for the devs
>Reflections look real
>Sully probably looks rough because it's early in development or because the amount of fur he has could be a problem for the frame rate
>Placeholder potraits
>No HD assets related to Monster's Inc exist, outside of Disney Infinity
>Animation on Mikey looks to unique
>Monster designs for Sora, Donald and Goofy

I think this is legit.

I really dont like it and it bothers me that it's definitely real

This looks exactly like the queue for the Monster's Inc. ride at Disneyland. Neat.

>Sora DNA Digivoled with a fucking Greymon

>It's autistic to care about writing
No wonder you like this series

Truthfully so have I.
It just hurts because I still see potential

Yeah because video games don't need writing to be good

>Sora being a monster cheapens the impact of what a MI could have had.
Nobody gives a flying fuck about the message behind MI if it means we get Monster Sora, Donald and Goofy. That's far more interesting than them in their regular outfits.

>Hell it could've been interesting for Sora's character to have a world populace actually terrified of him and distrustful.
This is a SE and Disney fanservice game with an incredibly convoluted plot. Stop taking it so seriously.

I hate to tell you this friendo
But Square and Disney don't give two fucks about Treasure Planet, Atlantis, or whatever other 2D movie that want to have forgotten.

And they don't want to do Aladdin or The Little Mermaid again.

Wouldn't Soras picture by his health bar also resemble his monster look too? Kh2 had his picture resemble his Halloween costume too.

>Yeah because video games don't need writing to be good
>In a fucking action RPG
You're the reason casuals infest the industry like a plague.

The text near their icons say "placeholder".

ARPGs are the most casual fucking genre in the industry you fucking retard

I like good writing in games, but this is fucking Kingdom Hearts. I don't expect social commentary like that here.

>30fps

>earth map
No problem there. Monsters Inc has a huge number of portals to Earth, it being their main source of power means they probably think it's a pretty important place.

Wait, so you can have Donald/Goofy AND Guest party members with you?

It's in the movie too.

30fps is fine, stop being picky.

>ARPGs are the most casual fucking genre in the industry you fucking retard
You're either underage or autistic. Considering this is a KH thread I'm willing lean either way. Maybe it's both

Why the fuck could the darkness of a single person spawn a new monster race anyway?

not an argument

Yes, there's no party limits anymore.

It's cool but on the other hand party members are probably gonna be even more worthless than they were in 2.

Yeah, just like in the Toy Story trailer.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ATLANTICA. I WANT TO SEE OLDER SORAS MILK DUDS

30fps is completely fine, stop being elitist.

Post your world wish list.

>The Black Hole
Would kind of fit the plot twist reminds me of something Xehonart would do.

>Coco
This would totally fit in with KH lore with the way they talk about memories and shit.

>Moana
Whole plot is about returning someone's heart.

If not a summon from each would be neat.

I'm not expecting Hitchcockian levels of plot detail here.

Just "something", the actual MI movie has more substance than anything KH has ever shat out.

You're fellating a childrens movie.

Not an arguement

>this mad

If anything I think they will be far more important in KH3 simply because in every trailer shown enemies spawn in large clusters ranging in the double digit areas when usually there would be on average 3-6 per room in the other games. For an example look at the Toy Story area and how many areas appear on screen while outside and in the toy store.

And you're allowing to be pegged by a children's video game

And at least mine has class

swiss family robinson
song of the south
davy crokett
Return to Oz
Remember the Titans
Newsies
Disney's Doug

>monsters inc
>class

no u

You're a fucking retard, you can gether the entire story from 1&2

>but but muh retards who invented keyblades and fucking herp derp

Fuck 'em, those side stories are stupid, only sora's story is interesting, the rest is garbage. the DS one with the nobodies is the only okay side story.

>you can gether the entire story from 1&2

>Emperor's New Groove
>Sword in the Stone
>DuckTales or some other Disney TV show
>Dead Man's Chest (KH2's Port Royal kind of sucked but I really want Kraken and Davy Jones boss fights)
>Beauty and the Beast: Gaston actually appears edition
>The Incredibles
>The Three Caballeros (doesn't have to be its own separate world)

inb4 we get Frozen

>Not liking jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=_WRKbu5j0O0&list=PLC316E8E0EEA16049

BBS and DDD are both incredibly important, you won't understand half of what's going on without playing them.

Hell you don't even have the "muh handheld games" excuse anymore since 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 exist.

I hope you're ready for live action 3D model Beauty and the Beast

Satania no ecchi!

Really? because the whole story could've been wrapped up in one game if riku and mickey had went to the other side of the door, and they didn't say, 'oh there's two doors' later.

Where keyblades came from, and why sora has one, is all trivial, who gives a fuck. It's just padding.

Oh I can't until they shoehorn the live action Maleficent into the series and try to make it fit despite how it straight up wouldn't make sense in canon.

Doesn't that book have links to alternate worlds or something? Why not just use that to explain it?

>Chicken Little got in before any of those
Eat shit Nomura

>he thinks listening to "jazz" makes him mature

Unless I missed something in the mobile game, which for some godforsaken reason is canon.

The book tells the future in a streamline fashion. But knowing Nomura, it probably is going to alternate timelines or someshit because fuck narrative consistency, we need a reason to include two Beauty and the Beast worlds.

>He confuses class for maturity and thinks either are indicative of each other

*ruins the game*

>The Three Caballeros

my fucking nigga

>Idiots will spam this without timing and think themselves invincible

Only if all the characters for all live action are redesigned by Nomura.

I thought reflect was broken by watching all these speedruns

Then I did a critical run of data battles. Definitely not as broken as you think, you really need to know the in and outs of the thing you are fighting to really abuse it, spam it its gonna kill you more likely

Precisely. It's similar to shine in melee

I mean Sora obviously is going back into his dreams to grab Roxxy

What does it say?

Wheres Sora's pants???

How likely is a Simpsons world now?

Not at all

What about Family Guy

No

Literally Star Wars is more likely.

KH1 had a earth map on the globe in the Tarzan world as well