Is there a way to play Vidya without your parents noticing?

So here's the deal: I have helicopter parents that won't let my play past 9:00 pm because they say it makes too much noise. How do I get around this?(I talk a bit during csgo for callouts and whatnot)

Move out

>Being underage

Yeah ok.

Just don't play past your bed time or else your dad will shout and hit you.

If you're younger than 18, MODS.

If you're older than 18, grow some balls.

I hate kids, get out.

Make less noise bellwhiff

Move out of your parents' house. If that's not an option for any reason besides being permanently physically disabled or severely mentally disabled then you should fucking kill yourself.

>play CS
>still living with your parents
didn't see that coming

Facefuck mom instead

you must be 18 or older to post here

Post more dragons

*inhales*

>Anime poster
>Underage

Like pottery

Move to the opposite corner of the house and put a cardboard box with soundproofed foam around your tv

>I talk a bit during csgo for callouts and whatnot
hahaha no you don't. you screech and shout obscenities like sasha grey when a penis enters her asshole you underage piece of shit. try not doing that.

stop being 10 yars old should help.

Just how underage are you? I have a friend that lives in a tiny apartment and he uses headphones designed for PlayStation controllers, it hooks into the audiojack of the controller. As far as group chat, play a real game instead on FPS garbage.

Hook up a soundboard for callouts so you don't actually have to talk.

Beat up your mom to assert your dominance as the alpha male

Don't talk past 9? Or play something else.

MOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

Wake up earlier so you're too tired to play past 9:00.

>CSGO
>Callouts
You probably are far more annoying then you're letting on. Also just turn the volume down you fucking retard.

This user get's it

This is gonna be a fun thread.

what's the point of moving out? I don't get it. Spend my whole life working just to spend all the money on rent just so that I don't live with my parents any more? Seems like a waste.

This. I'd be doing it for graduate school with my job if it didn't been 1-1.5 hour commutes.

Independence

How old are you

>dumb dragon poster is underage
WELL WHO WOULDA THUNK.