Well, Sup Forums? How much of a huge faggot are you?

Well, Sup Forums? How much of a huge faggot are you?

I disagree with the importance of FPS/resolution

purchased cosmetic in f2p
bought early access

the call of duty one should subtract way more points

yawn

Depends on what you mean by liking a game to be cinematic .... But I haven't down any of the other shit

>shit, i did all this. ill just damage control by saying yawn

0. I mean, I've bought kickstarted games like Divinity OS2, but not until release

>PSN
>F2P Cosmetics
>FPS/Resolution
>

Pay for PSN
I have bought cosmetics
I have purchased a early access game (slime rancher)

I bought killing floor 2 in early access

Part of defining a game as functional is it having a playable framerate, but I don't give a rats ass about graphics
Graphics are for casuals

>-35
paid for xbox 360 online
probably bought an early access game cheap at some point through a humble bundle
bought a stimpack in heroes of the storm and all the expansions in hearthstone

>purchased any items in F2P
how is this cancer?

0, but this SJW bogeyman and anti-semitism has got to stop.

i pay for psn
i dont use reddit
dont read it
dont play cod
havent played f2p
not sure what that means but gameplay comes first
no
no
don't starve
what
no

this is just a boring shit list, make it more detailed or relevant rather than just boring shit everyone knows

lmao feels good to not be cancer.

>bought D:OS2
thats a straight -1000

-10, Bought a couple of TF2 Keys

Just PSN, thou

Put $10 or so into Warframe when I had a 75% discount three years ago
Factorio, Kerbal Space Program, and Rimworld were all in early access when I bought them.

frames per second is irrelevant.

im giving myself 10+ points for kickstarters faggot

>or have watched anime
kek, good image

-80 apparently

-20 or -40?
Bought Factorio and From the Depths which are both in EA

>pc gaming test
sorry, you seem to be lost, /r/pcmasterrace is that way! :0

literally zero

basically if you don't like modern gaming then you have zero

Bought shit in tf2

Zero. I haven't paid for PSN I years.

FGO and PSN

I've bought shit in a phone game and that's it

I've bought ps+ a couple of times

-20, bought Starcrawlers as early access. Feel like -200 for it though. Terrible decision.

-5, because I have ps+

Paid for 1 year of PSN so far in addition to the free year I got with the PS4.
And donated to the Shantae Kickstarter which was completely worth it. For 15 dollars I got the game and all current and future DLC for no extra cost. Just because you make bad kickstarter decisions doesn't mean that donating to one is inherently bad.

this chart's a bit too easy to avoid this stuff

Framerate and /r/gaming

how is purchasing something in a f2p game cancer?

r/gaming and kotaku/polygon are the worse things there, why is it only -5?

-10 Not very surprising.

paid PSN and bought items in a F2P game

>I disagree with the importance of FPS/resolution

You kind of need them for your games to be playable or we end up with shit like the 3DS, Switch and mobage.

>past tense
-25, PSN, don't give a shit about res if fps are good.
>now
the latter, got rid of the PS4 too.
Guess what console(s) I own?

How about I do what I want to without feeling the need to be validated by internet fatties? Almost makes me regret not checking more off that list than I have

-10 cause I bought a cool horse in Lord of the Rings online so I could be faster than my friends

Only thing I'm guilty of is funding a crowdfund game and I will readily admit it was a mistake. Got caught up in the hype, but now the game is 8 months overdue and shaping up to have only a quarter of the features promised and frankly it's just been delayed again and I'm starting to doubt it's EVER going to fucking come out. Fucking shit show. Why did I think this project would be any better than all the fucking other ones. Has any Crowdfund game ever not failed?

supporting cancerous f2p models. any game with this model is a terrible game seeking to make its money off whales rather than being a good game

Out of curiosity, what game are you referring to?

Divinity Original Sin was kikestarted and turned out great.

Paying to play online should be a bigger negative. It is something that has been free and would still be free if people didn't pay for it. I think it has a larger affect than anything else on the list considering we are down to only being able to play online on PC.

Them's Fightin' Herds. Yeeeeaah sue me. I honestly thought it could turn out to be a nice little game.

so there are no good f2p games?
Wouldn't PLAYING f2p games be cancerous, then, in that vein?

indeed. persons of superior intelligence like you and me support a monthly subscription based model instead --- superior games like WoW are a direct result of this.

-20 for purchasing an early access game... they wont get me again those fuckers..
funny enough it was dayz which was one of the first to start the shitty trend, and its still in early access fucking lol

-30. I have about $3000 in Path of Exile and I bought Space Engineers.

Could be worse I guess.

I bought Ark early.
dont regret it.

what the hell is wrong with you

>IF YOU'VE EVER DONE THIS
*anything i don't like*
>YOU'RE MASSIVE GAY FUCK YOU LOL

good thread

you need to die barneyfag

I dont see whats wrong with making purchases in free games

Is buying call of duty that bad if you bought it for zombies?

BO3 zombies is pretty good fun

I'm all for high fps but don't care that much about high resolutions, I even set it down when I can't run a game at 60. inb4 60 is shit hail 144, those crap monitors cost a kidney in my country

-5 for using PSN
I agree that it's preferential to have higher FPS but I won't sperg out if a game I play isn't a skipless 120FPS either. I care more about frame drops than FPS. If you're getting lag and skips on a 30FPS game or lower, it's unplayable. Anything above 30FPS that's still smooth and skipless is tolerable for me.

-10 baybee
only buy for Warframe

this checklist is the same as those privilege checklists in that it's designed to push an agenda rather than say anything significant

So, you're a proud registered loser then.

One of my favorite games was a kickstarter game.
Kickstarter is a good platformer.

Also, there is no difference between giving to a male streamer and a female streamer.

>there is no difference between giving to a male streamer and a female streamer.
one of them hurts the feelings of OP more

giving money for good gameplay instead of flashing tits is a big difference, buddy

this guy has donated to streamers lmao

Funded sunless sea and sunless skies
Bought subnautica

I have not donated to any streamer. However, women streamers are nothing but a pg13 cam whore.

>Also, there is no difference between giving to a male streamer and a female streamer.

That really depends on whether you're straight or gay.

Funded Shenmue 3.

Those are all playable though. Hundreds of millions of people play on those platforms

anyone below 0 should leave this website immediately.

I bought DeadCells. Well worth it even if it is early access.

-20 donated to a streamer

Don't qualify for the importance of FPS/resolution, as I do think it is important, but don't have the autism about it like Sup Forums where I think anything below 60 fps is unplayable garbage.

People who generalize female streamers like this, only expose how limited their experience is with streaming. The vast majority of female streamers aren't whorish in the slightest. The whorey girls are perhaps 1/200, if that. Plus, female streamers tend to communicate better. Not to surprising right? They actually care about what people are saying in chat and are more interactive.

You forgot
>buys games and other easily pirated media content

>White knighting for imaginary women

This is a whole new level of cuck

>XBL/PSN
Arguably cancer

>COD/BF
Stop with the dumb memes, they're vidya

>kikestarter
case-by-case, can be cancer

The rest are pic related

>the importance of proper fps
I can get on board with this, stable frame rates are important for gameplay.
>and resolution
Yeah fuck off with all the graphics whores with your 4k memes, some of the most fun I've had in recent years was with 3DS games and a tiny ass screen. Graphics are nice bonuses, but taking points off for them makes you a fucktard who is doomed to only play AAA trash for the rest of your life.

>The whorey girls are perhaps 1/200
I honestly doubt this. Most female streams focus on the girl, with a game in a tiny window off in a corner, if they're even playing a game. Don't even need to pretend most of the time now due to IRL

I bet you think streaming is a legitimate profession as well, or that it isn't just a contest of obnoxiousness.

is it cancerous to have had a subscription to xbox live when the 360 was out? All I really did was play Halo 3 online.

-5. I used to play 360 with my friends, so I payed for Live. otherwise fuck the rest of that shit.

I could show you girls who don't whore, but then you'd accuse me of being an orbiting shill, on top of the whitenight accusation.

Sounds like your only knowledge comes from troll threads on Sup Forums.

Well, that depends on if it's performed professionally or not. I would consider being a talk radio host a profession. So if you can be a professional radio host, then why can't you be a professional streamer?

>Pay for PSN just to play with friends

>Sounds like your only knowledge comes from troll threads on Sup Forums.
My knowledge comes from browsing channels on twitch

I play psn be a use I'm a rich fag. I play pc but I feel more comfy on ps4 honestly

>why can't you be a professional streamer

Advertising, large listener base, being focused on your job instead of a shitty video game.

Have PS+ so I can play with my nephews, gave to Half-Genie Hero, and did half of the -20 because is right, frames matter but resolution isn't as important.