>>400230309

trumpfrogs belong in Sup Forums bucky

I'm not gonna watch 26 minutes of "wow". Just tell me, what dumb shit does he do this time?

he wins without killing a single person

He just hides like a bitch the entire time and wins the game without shooting a single shot.

>DSP
shant be watching this drivel

>WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
the game seriously says this when you win?

You mean he played the game smart and rightfully won? Hiding is the best way to win matches running around like leroy jenkins and getting yourself killed is stupid.

>2018
>STILL playing games on consoles

Just how incompetent is this guy? Even the shittiest PC will give a better experience than the Xbone one.

and what do you get for winning?
nothing
it's fun to actually kill people

isn't this the guy who thought his camera was off and was streaming himself jerking off?

Wow, really exciting game

the chad victory

>tfw make it to top 2 without a single kill
>die
>mfw

desu the concept is interesting but the setting is just retarded.

It should've been set on a city with high rise buildings, houses, markets, and shit. Not just a huge fucking fields of nothing with a couple of buildings scattered all around.

Yeah, and redditors unironically refer to winning as "getting the chicken dinner".
It's so fucking cringeworthy.

Heh, I thought it would end with him being the only player in the match.

It kind of seemed like he was just looking for reasons to shit on the game. The performance issues aside (inexcusable imo), it really just seems like this isn't the game for him. He's expecting it to be like call of duty when its not at all. I think it fills a niche that other shooters can't provide, sure its a little slower (if you want), but that's kind of the point

The steven bradbury of vidya

Watching it right now and I don't have a clue who this is nor have I watched on of his videos but I know him by name only because of Sup Forums. With that said, someone winning a PVP game without hitting someone means the map is huge or there's not enough players on the map.

It's an issue with DSP.

his real issue is that he has no attention span and is lazy so he uses every single problem a game has as an excuse to put the least amount of effort into actually playing it

It's just a diceroll at low elo

Try this at higher rank in FPP, people will stand up, jump and see you everytime while you cant even return fire because there's 2kg of grass in your face

I never watch LPs nor know this guy but is he always this bitchy and negative?

Forgot to add but he is a bit of a pussy too. A couple of chances to get kills but he just hides.

This guy is the reason why the caves in HL2 Ep2 are linear.

phil's the only one that stayed in the forcefield lmao