Though he wanted desperately to fight in World War 2, the Soldier was rejected from every branch of the U.S. military...

Though he wanted desperately to fight in World War 2, the Soldier was rejected from every branch of the U.S. military. Undaunted, he bought his own ticket to Europe. After arriving and finally locating Poland, the Soldier taught himself how to load and fire a variety of weapons before embarking on a Nazi killing spree for which he was awarded several medals that he designed and made himself. His rampage ended immediately upon hearing about the end of the war in 1949.

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.com/catchup/#
youtu.be/ANcqMStDyJk?t=1m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a rel hero
a true juman bean

Cow mangler > stock

>they'll never bring back the original cow mangler particles

what happened?

>old TF2 plot has been completely forgotten by both the community and Valve
>we'll never learn more about the people behind RED/BLU running things when the mercenaries aren't fighting
It didn't really hit me until I played a community server game of 2Fort and realized that, despite the game being out for 10 years, we still know nothing about the higher ups or workers managing the subsidiaries under both teams even though there's tons of potential for story there

It would be clishe 50's spyflick and it would be boring.

Because there's so many 50s spytech games out now, right?

Shitters like usual

I don't really see cow mangler used that often, for good reason, it feels so much less threatening than stock as a vaccinator medic.

post your main's loadout

I don't understand if this is meant to be that he participated in the war illegally on his own volition, or if he was like late to the war and had just been slaughtering civilians.
The fact that it reads "upon hearing about the end of the war" rather than just "upon the war ending" could imply either.

>main
>pyro
(You) got me

do you retards genuinely spent more than $10 on this 10 year old game?

Maybe a bit early on when keys were new, but beyond that not really, got what I needed through trading.

>Vaccinator
>Crossbow
>Quadwrangler
Top tier medic spotted

The minimum is at least $20 because backpack extenders.
microtransactions is a bitch. dont be like me and fall for it

Yeah I got what I wanted 3 years back, I just started playing again with the update.
fite me irl im ripped

Did you reset your stats recently?
I have presumably, took a screenshot of my stats before I reset and can't find it more hours on Scout than your Pyro, yet I don't main him.

No I didn't reset. Lucky for you punk, I don't play that much even though I'm a hardcore gamer who only plays PC games on a Toshiba Laptop

Im f2p started last week and main engi and i got more points than your pyro

Engie is easy to live longer though my dude

Is it warm under that rock you've been living? We've known about Redmond's and Blutarch's petty stupidity for years.

teamfortress.com/catchup/#

Read this to start with

Soldier is best boy

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

How did he go 4 years without the war ending

It wasn't 10th century Kievan Rus'

*without knowing the war ended

Don't drink, Sup Forums

he's insane

Blithering idiot and insanity.
He's dumber than the Scout and the Pyro.

Heavy's mom's face is the cherry on the cake here. It's hilarious.

>only 4 years

what an amateur

He’s a comedy character

and I forgot muh image. Guys like pic related held out for lifetimes and there are other rumored Jap soldiers as far as the 1990s

>they get a hero's welcome for killing innocents
Where is Jane Doe's parade?

Jane wasnt military.

had a good laugh

I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN YOU JAP

He does shoot a rocket at himself to fly to the other side of the map

They were idiots who argued over everything and didn't stop even when their father called them out in his will.

Well the Pyro was able to become he CEO of a large company in months so he must be fairly intelligent

reminds me of this

pyro was, is, and always will be the best class

Burly Beast+Macho Man is OP

I'm not talking about Redmond and Blutarch, I want to see the rest of RED/BLU and how they operate. I don't give a fuck about Merasmus and Gray Mann and those other dipshits they introduce to poorly explain new game types, I'd rather have more comics about TF2's world, like that map of the Badlands from the Engineer Update or how the WAR Update introduced those TF Industries messengers manipulating both sides

RED and BLU are both meant to be controlling one half of the world's governments yet we never see any of the weird antics that could come from that

Of all the mercs only 3 are actual mercs. The rest are society rejects that became mercs because they're fucked up in the head.

medic
did illegal human experiments on his patients presumably killing them or crippling them for life. Wanted by Germany.

heavy
Gun for hire.

scout
Sex offender. Became a merc for the fun of it.

demo
Owns large amounts of explosive materials and wants to blow up stuff.

soldier
Wanted for murder and terrorism across europe.

engi
Mech savant that wants to test his patents in real life situations

pyro
Mental patient. Probably works for free or a slave to the companies.

Spy
Gun for hire.

sniper
Gun for hire. legitimate occupation

Crazed gunman is not a legitimate occupation.

I've looked at all your pictures, you guys can't be serious. This literally looks like minecraft where it's geared towards ages 8-12. The fuck???
>heh heh quake sucks kid
More people play quake arena than tf2. :^)

How did spy, sniper and heavy deal with these fucknuts

youtu.be/ANcqMStDyJk?t=1m51s

Pretty sure thats not heavys mom

Well there's that one time they rented The Alamo

>Poker Night's TF2 cards in Saxton's hand

I would trust this medic with my life and organs.

>the Soldier was rejected from every branch of the U.S. military

impossible in 194X

Unboxed this yesterday

if you were a 60 year old quadriplegic tramatized WW1 vet without any strategic or tactical skills and a radical communist political stance I really doubt they'd sign you up for anything

nice

Framerate went to complete shit anytime anyone fired it.

The war in Europe ended in 1944 you tard

PISS OFF, DAD

>history is what they taught me
ww2 never ended

Both.
He was literally rejected because of his mental health.

Post funny deathcams

>sniper main
>using the razorback at all
Absolutely disgusting.

r8 my old pootis

here's a pity (you)