>go anywhere else
>its full of fuck and shit
Id rather stay here

I have nowhere else to go.

I love Reisen!

sometimes there's some shit here that makes me laugh
I try to be intoxicated in some way for it at least

I don't know.

I need something active all hours of the night to occupy my mind so I don't kill myself.

I have nothing else to do.

>inb4 play video games

test

Where else would I go?

Dank memes

Sometimes I see something funny.

Sometimes some cool artwork is posted.

And sometimes, rarely, I find an actual discussion.

Tests

Because Sup Forums is unironically the only place where I can freely speak my mind without any filter

you could sleep. it's what I'd be doing right now if the drugs weren't keeping me awake.
you don't need to sleep forever but sleeping is almost always the best thing you can do. it's what you'll need if you really want to take that feeling of 4AM to somewhere.

It has its place, but it's not the whole world. Sleep really ties it all together effectively and inexorably.

I've been here so long I can't possibly adjust to any other platform

Hopeful thoughts of enjoyable threads which are fueled by how enjoyable things use to be.

Because I’ve put in almost 10 years on this website/bored.

Might as well ride this fail boat till the end.

t. small dick black man

Memes

Feels like home

I only come around when I have gamer's-block (or something like that) and can't decide on what to play.

I seriously wouldn't know what else to do with my time anymore.

you're my only friends

Whenever I go on Facebook, Instagram or whatever normalfags are using at the moment, I get reminded that despite being scum, user is far more entertaining and real than all those fucking masked men trying to appear appealing to others there.

hot meme magic
also I love you guys even though you're all cocksmoking niggerfaggots

I fit in better here then any other vidya site.

I'm not your fucking friend. I'm your bro.

I'm not ruggarell

Discussing and shitposting about my favorite video games distracts me from offing myself.
And I feel at home here.

Habit,
reporting some dumb shit,
very very rarely have some admittedly pleasant talk about some older games that aren't quite /vg/ old yet.

Because if I'm not angry then I'm crying and I want to stop crying

Its less of a piece of shit than the rest of the internet.

I like the anonymity here

It's less shitty then the rest of the social media world and I don't need a login or an account to accumulate stalkers and complainers.

there's still some genuinely chill vidya discussion in some of the threads (SH, Darkest Dungeon, etc)

my depression

>r/KingdomHearts is barren and full of mobage
>/khg/ is the same
>ResetEra doesn't talk about it unless someone doesn't know what games to play.
>The KH3 board on gamefaqs is a wasteland

The shitposting on KH here has more life than other forums.

Habit
I hate every fucking moment i spend on this website and every single one person who posts on it including myself

same 2bh

This but replace anger with laughter.

There is no purpose. This board is literally a rotting corpse that reddit and Sup Forums like to piss on from time to time. cripple/v/ is truly a better place then this board.

same but it's a hate I like, not the cringy rage I feel in other sites.

I look for one or two topics, get sucked into the stupid Sup Forums bait and I get pissed dealing with people who don't give a shit about how much better everyone else has than us.

does cripplechan still do nothing but btich about how bad Sup Forums is or have they become they're own thing now
thats why i stopped going there but if they have surpassed us then maybe it is time to move over

The only keeps me here is LUKE DIES

There are other more niche boards and threads that still have some genuine quality to them.
Sup Forums definately isn't one of them.
I browse a general of a board that in theory should be way more autistic than this burning shitpile, and it kinda is, but the atmopshere is super chill and everybody is kind and laserfocused on topic.

You guys are the closest thing to a family I have.

The blatant lack of a filter. It can be very funny and the anonymity means no one can be hurt for it.
Sure this place is filled with some real fucking idiots but it also means I can hear some actual arguments on game stuff as a whole.
Also I have no good alternatives given how easily people will praise AAA games just cos they hired a female writer.

Boredom

>go anywhere else
>get banned for saying something someone disagrees with

If it weren't for Sup Forums I'd eventually become a serial killer.

I hope this is a joke
:(

Meanwhile....

No friends
No social media

I love jumping in on a good topic and talking to you guys after working my shitty job.

Thanks for keeping me company all these years anons

M-maybe one day it'll have less shitposters

Those kinds of posts are really getting out of hand. It's easy enough to ignore, but you turn around and boom, there they are again.

it's the easiest place to use and the least worst place to talk about things

Missclicking when I going to /u/.

It's fun, and occasionally interesting, and since I'm introverted as fuck I prefer anonymous posting to places where you're held accountable to things you've said in the past.

It's important not to take it too seriously. Sup Forums hates a lot of my favourite games and I hate a lot of Sup Forums's favourite games.

Same here, user.

How do I leave this place

I unironically started enjoying this shit more than a lot of threads on here nowadays.

Edit your hosts file and set all of the Sup Forums domains to 0.0.0.0 or something.

Surprisingly, because this place is the best part of internet for me

Same here. This is pretty much the only place I can find some meaningful interaction. Zero friends/social life and no girlfriend. Plus, you can be one hundred percent honest with little to no consequence.

>unhappy with social media
>delete all my accounts
>unhappy with the MMOs I play
>unsubscribe from all of them
>a bunch of my consoles I never use
>pawn them off
>dissatisfied with how dull sports have become
>stop watching sports
>don't really watch tv at all anymore
>sell my tv, cancel my cable
>considering quitting vidya altogether

adulthood is death

create another habit to override this one
find another thread or board on this website that is more interesting
I think once you really get into liking the anonymous imageboard medium you don't just lose that easily.

unironically take it to Sup Forums or /thrash/

Of course you can't go around yelling nigger and whoever the fuck you want. But being honest and acting like you normally do/feel like doing is what nets you better friends incase that's something you guys struggle with.
I'm sure there are plenty people that feel like you irl, you share a website with so much of them.

This place makes me laugh and it's nice to be able to post without a name attached to everything.

It's funny sometimes, and sometimes it feels like some of you guys aren't total fucking idiots.

But only sometimes.

>This warm-feels thread on Sup Forums of all fucking places
Let's all hug, anons

Sup Forums isn't where dumb people go to act smart. It's where smart people go to act stupid.

This is pretty much the only place I can get a little bit of attention. I didn't want to admit it, but living alone with no friends and no family around is eating away at me.

Social media didn't do it for me. My "followers" on twitter never gave a shit about anything I do. My youtube channel was a bust. I just come here while I eat ice cream, masturbate, and smoke weed occasionally.

Because as much as people complain, this is where I've had the best discussion of video games on the internet, more than any other place.
Conversations with people I'll never meet, never even know the name of. Discussion that won't follow me, won't be dragged up from the depths of some archaic post history unless I was some dumb avatarfag. I don't have to worry about some sort of post count hierarchy or other bullshit, I don't have to make friends with all the well known users with all their pathetic little minions. I can say what I want to about games and to be honest, this is also the only place to find fans of certain titles at all.

No other place online can give me this, and thus I stay.

You don't honestly believe that. This is a place for kids to fuck around and for the adults who failed to do something with their lives to get mad at them.

I do honestly believe that.

I didn't order Dole Dippers goddamnit.

Nothing.

Somewhere along the line, I quit playing new games without even realizing it.
Now I stop by once a day before I go to sleep to see if something catches my interest, but it never does. This metapost is the first thing I've uploaded to Sup Forums in 3 months. Instead, all my time is spent revisiting old games I've played or working.

I feel broken, yet I'm left wondering if I ever functioned to begin with

The thrill of shitposting