Headphones

OK im sick of this shit, I have bought turtle beach, and 3 other major brand headphones in the US. All break, or lose sound or something goes wrong all of them within a few months. Im not some nigger that throws shit around, instead i have a hook on the wall i gently hang them when im not using them.

The last set of headphones i bought was off of my wifes wish account from China, 16$ for some mid grade chinese headphones, idk even know the brand but they are decently built. Light up fit well, include a mic ect, no probs, of course they go out after a few months of LIGHT use, right earphone goes silent the left has sound. Im SICK of this shit, and im a poor fag, in the past 3 years i have went through 6 head phones ranging in price from 80-16 bucks with virtually NO difference in quality or durability.

For a poor fag what is the cheapest whole ear fitting headphones, that include a mic that i can get that will last more than a year of use. I dont game that often only games like xcom, or grand strategy games, and only fps i play is the red orchestra rising storm series.

Wtf do you guys have that works and lasts, i went a month with no internet till today, and working headphones, the day i get my internet working my headphones right ear goes out.

Help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B002LBSEQS/
amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amazon.com/gp/product/B002LBSEQS/

btw never get headsets. They're universally terrible. Buy a standalone mic.

>ear fitting headphones, that include a mic
idiot

plus

amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/

Looks well built
Yeah figured that out the hard way
wut
Nice meme
That looks handy does this work well, just get some nice headphones without a mic and hook this up.

It might be a meme but it convinced me years ago that I really was retarded. Sup Forums helped me shake gayman headsets and told me to opt for the superior headphone and separate mic combo.

I got myself Sennheiser 558's and they've lasted me for almost 6 years now, the Zalman mic, 4 years before I upgraded to modmic.

you're an old pro, tell me, did I do good buying a sony MDR-7506?
your response determines whether my spirit can rest at ease and cross over into the afterlife...

Shit i don't know, i bought 558's and never looked back, nor had much interest in buying any others. I picked up the 598's for my gf earlier this year because they are the new 558's.

You're better off asking Sup Forums or something.

Well if your concern is headphones falling apart, you can sleep soundly knowing those things are built like a tank. If they sound good to you then keep them. They are intended to be studio monitors.

If in doubt, Sennheiser is a godly brand.

Those are the best headphones at that price point, imo. I am biased since I own them, but my opinion is 100% right.

nice... I did the right thing... now to fall asleep to pleasant dreams... it is all thanks to you, user. good night, forever and always.

this
had these $80 sennheisers for years, theyre falling apart but i've taped the wire back together to prevent the copper from tearing, stapled the earcup foam back into place, and the headband is almost about to snap and it can twist 180 degrees on a Y-axis, but they're too damn good for sound quality to throw away/replace, besides bein cheap theyre comfy and have a long-ass 25ft cord

Logitech H540

Cheap and you get no static reverb. I bought some shitty razer headphones multiple times thinking I had just got a bad one but it had static so bad and half of the time other people couldn't hear me. I couldn't ask for anything better than these that are $50 cheaper and just fucking work perfectly.

>not buying samsung chinese knockoffs

shaking my head to be hones

Wow this thread is helping me, thanks. Headphones are for kikes and niggers Thanks Sup Forums

Yeah get speakers faggot

/thread

R8 me bros. These things are maximum comfy

Sony headphones never fail me. The ones I currently have are around 10 years old now. Still work well

>558
my nigro these are what shook me from my gaymen headsets too

Yeah i get it faggot
where to buy cheapest