>ironic cowboy shit
>supreme gentlemen faction
>doesn't work

Is this reddit in game form?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/400169954/#400169954
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_cultural_references
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the 2nd time youve made this thread today and we already answered your question. FO4 is reddit in game form

Technically it's a duster, not a trench coat.

wrong, this is the first time i made this thread. i was at work today.

which one?
the BoS?

yeah and technically it's a trilby but you still look like a fag.

canibals

You look like a faggot for wearing a trilby out of fashion, or with casual clothes.
The game is set in a fucking desert and everybody acts like stereotypical westerners, and you're complaining about duster coats.

No, New Vegas was fun because you got to make choices that reflected your own personal biases and expectations and then see the reality your beliefs lead to. You had tons of quests like the Fallout3 letting ghouls into Tenpenny Tower one, but no shitty Karma system. Everything you've mentioned tangiental.

My bad. It was someone calling Old World Blues reddit

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/400169954/#400169954

almost forgot pic related, it's me

Hello plebbit

>Cowboys wearing coats

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A THING

How much time do you spend here?

>No, New Vegas was fun
already wrong

>trench coat armor
The armor is cool. You're ugly.
>"us geeks" pop culture references
Nothing wrong with any of the references.
>pseudo-intellectual rambling about politics and philosophy
You sound retarded.
>frank sinatra shit
>ironic cowboy shit
So?
What?
>doesn't work
Yes. Yes it does.

epic trollolol thread XDDD

BAZINGA XDDD

t. redditor transplants
what made you people think you were welcome here?

>>supreme gentlemen faction
He's talking about caesar's gayboys

Fucking Dumb-Dumb.

>>"us geeks" pop culture references
like what

it's filled with them, i find it hard to believe you played the game if you can't think of even one

I'm not from reddit.
>b-but you like this thing I don't like!
Your opinions have no reasoning.
so how about this? You shut your mouth, or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you

You buy wind brahmin?

>Doesn't give an example
>Avoids question

Good job buddy, real pick of the litter you are!

Enlighten me then, I'm actually curious as to which
"us geeks" pop culture references are in game.

yeah, like all the ones you just mentioned. good job supporting your argument

bait thread

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_cultural_references

Hothead over here

>it's filled with them but I won't give examples

this is the most reddit shit i have ever seen

>hurr do a bunch of work so i can feel smart
google it if you have to but someone already posted a link

Good job with just linking a page of all of them instead of personal ones you remember. Almost like you didn't play it or something vibe...

Look here, pal. I'm going to shitpost in your shitty fucking thread. And I'm going to stick to a trend in our little back and forth by getting another 2

>you won't even do this menial task i told you to do how dumb are you
get fucked

The entire outfit is based on a single character from the first game.

Rangers wear dusters because actual rangers did. Its useful in the desert, where the game takes place.

In a series where the world hasn't culturally moved on from the 50s (which wasn't really a thing until F3), using Frank Sinatra in the setting of Las Vegas is perfectly normal. Several movies without even a 50s fixation do the same thing.

The games have always had a western feel since the originals were set in southern California. The cowboy shit is not ironic, it is very much intentional.

New Vegas worked as well as Fallout 3 on release, and unlike F3 had the excuse of being rushed, with patches eliminating most of the bugs.

The game is slightly pseudointellectual but otherwise I do not understand your point.

nice reddit spacing it's almost like you did it on purpose, thanks for making this easier for me

>I'm going to say shit about the game and then insult everyone when they want me to go indepth into why I hate this game

Get a better argument

4/10 shitpost, made me reply

Name a game that isn't reddit. I'm starting to get suspicious about you.

someone else already linked it for you retards, i'm not going to fall into your idiot traps. the game is so filled to the brim with pop culture references it might as well be an episode of family guy.

The burden of proof is on you buddy. You're indicating that there's "us geeks" references, yet I don't recall any in the game what so ever.

Fallout 4

>pseudo intellectual
Why so many people use this? I would rather have people attempt to be intellectual and fail than be ironic about everything like they don't care about nothing and are so cool for that. It's not cool to care about nothing it is just sad.

then you didn't play the game, take your burden of proof shit back to debate club

Your welcome. Since you're familiar with how redditors type, I'm sure you're quite a frequent browser of the site.

maybe video game writers shouldn't fill their games with pointless exposition then we wouldn't have any problem

The parts most often deemed pseudo-intellectual are actually pretty intellectual when understood as the opinion of a developer unhappy with how the universe he helped shape has developed.

Did YOU play the game user... Did you...?

>Sup Forums hates reddit
>Sup Forums can't stop talking about reddit
Really makes you think.

I did play the game, there's TONS of pop culture references, however "us geeks" is something completely different. I'm asking you to specifically name one.

Was this thread started by some butthurt fallout 4 fag? Or is this some random user baiting the fuck out of me

yes

Yes, nufallout was never good

Reading can be a game too user.