I DON'T WASTE MONEY!

I DON'T WASTE MONEY!

I'm sure Kojima has $50 outside of the funds for his game to spend on blurays.

it's also wasting TIME and his TIME as the head of a fucking AAA studio is expensive as fuck.

it's him wasting development budget.

I feel inclined to defend Kojima for once. Why should he be working 24/7?

Why do you give a shit how much of Sony's money Kojima wastes? Are you a shareholder?

he works less than 8 hours a day. he's constantly tweeting and having expensive lunches, buying movies, sucking hollywood's dick, etc etc.

I care, because it means less money spent on the game, and I want a good fucking game.

I wonder if he's buying everything with Sony's credit card

he just deducts them from the salry of his hard working employees.

>Kojima
>Good game

user...

shush, the anticipation and hype leading to the launch of kojima's game is always way more satisfying than actually playing the garbage he makes.

where is caramel

This was only true of MGSV. I was excited for 4 when it was coming out and still enjoyed it even though a lot of people hate the game. And even if I didn't I played the shit out of the multiplayer and that made the game worth it anyway.

>even if I didn't I played the shit out of the multiplayer and that made the game worth it anyway.
MGO was legit boring as fuck. I only played it a couple of times, but I played through MGS4 many times.
>This was only true of MGSV
yeah I guess that is true, but the last good game Kojima made came out in 2008, so clearly either he has lost it, or he took more control from his better employees and fucked shit up (and also wasted loads of money on useless hollywood actors because he has a boner for them)

Are those movies/albums good anons?

they get rated like mediocre trash, but Kojima is a westaboo, so to him, pretentious garbage looks like deep master pieces.

good for him

It's like you fuckers don't think that he doesn't deserve freedom and his own money to buy whatever the fuck he wants. God damn commies.

>commies
he's the commie by wasting other people's time and money

>game

That's creepy you know exactly what he does all day outside of his Twitter. You a stalker or something user?

yes. what's it to you?

I'm tired of the Kojima shitposting. It was fun for a while, but now it's just boring

I'm sorry, maybe I missed the part where Kojima somehow said that he was paying for his own private purchases with the development money which is usually a highly illegal, or at least very frowned upon practice, regardless of your position at a company.

What Kojima decides to do with his own fucking money is his own business. He does actually get a salary for working, just like any other person in the world with a JOB. But I guess a lot of anons don't know what jobs mean

Kojima used dev funds and time to go on vacation plenty during MGSV's development.

>fire hayter
>hire super expensive hollywood drunk because you are a fan and want to meet him
>game ends up unfinished
KOJIMA DINDU NUFFIN

why doesn't kojimbles shitpost about food anymore??

You're right bud. Game makers are just robots that provide games. They aren't human and don't deserve social freedoms like a life. They're robots.

>Mamoru Oshii did narration worker for a Japanese BD release of La Jetee

jesus fucking christ dude i would kill to be able to hear that

....what am i saying. you video game playing children have no idea about the artistic masterpieces i'm commenting on ~_~

The Fog is a fucking awful Carpenter movie.

westaboo has shit taste

Doesn't he have a wife? If she's cool with it, why can't you be?

The Burger phase is over, user. It's time to move on

she hates his life and his work

He's estranged from his family. He himself has admitted he basically ignores them.

>be kojima
>be a westaboofag
>make sony pay for norman reedus so you can have him in your studio
>get him to your studio
>make him take his clothes off
>3D scan him
>jizz your pants
>go home
>find wife fucking her bull
>go to sleep next to them, thinking about norman

Peace Walker was a good game.

Like, the story was shit, but game bit was fun.

it really wasn't "good". The canonical story is why most people even bothered, but it played like a boring mobile game.

hayter himself speculated kiefer was cheaper, considering how hayter's rates were absurd due to the va union demanding that a va is entitled to a pay increase for each reprisal of their role

>he works less than 8 hours a day

And he still works harder and longer than you do, that's fucking sad kid.

>inb4 "prove it"
>can't even prove Kojima doesn't work long days

Aight whatever easy out you wanted is gone now so you better make it count.

This is some of the gayest shit I've ever read and you just made it up, you're a huge fucking faggot holy SHIT