Is this game worth getting? I'm seriously thinking about picking up this bad boy, but not sure if it's worth my time...

Is this game worth getting? I'm seriously thinking about picking up this bad boy, but not sure if it's worth my time, I'm quite the busy man these days ;)

Anyway first question, do people still play this online? Can I get a new key for this game? Is it still free? All in all what does Sup Forums think of D2?

Pirate it. It's good as fuck in my opinion and I came late as fuck for the hype train for it. Worth a try at least.

>Is this game worth getting

Yes.

>Do people still play online

Yes. /r/slashdiablo has their own servers , although i'm not sure about the official servers.

>Can I get a new key

Probably from G2A. But if you can play on /r/slashdiablo I don't see the point , considering you can just pirate it and it doesn't require a legit key. Blizzard doesn't give a shit , the less people playing D2 , the more playing D3 (unless they just go play PoE)

>Is it still free

No.

>What does Sup Forums think of D2?

Why does that matter? How about you give it a try and form your own fucking opinion you groupthink sheep.

I haven't played it in like 12 years. Is it still active online? When I played it had a huge online community. Also if I pirate it how do I get the key? The game's like 12 bucks, and the last time I tried to pirate something I got a virus

What's wrong with getting a second opinion? And if it's not free then how much does it cost to play online?

No, the game is dead, d2 is shit

It's still acticve but probably not right now since PoE's new league started.

There' probably a big ol community still there to elitism for it. How did you even manage that? Pirating isn't to hard with a simple setup for it and being safe as fuck with what you get. Pirating voids the key usually, so you won't ned one, I didn't.

Diablo 1 and 2 are great games.

Well this was years ago when I was too dumb/lazy to learn how to do it properly. Anyway I have a PC now again, but it's a low spec shitty one. Figure I'd give this game and maybe a few others a good go since I was thinking about it
I've never played D1 actually

Play 2, even if you spend 12 it's still a real good time (with expansion).

Whatever anyone says, do not play Median XL. It's fucking shit.

There isn't an online fee. Just the initial price for the game.

Get the battle chest from best buy for $20

How so? you cant handle how intense it is?

>I'm quite the busy man these days ;)
>wants to play D2

Median XL

>I'm quite the busy man these days ;)
just save yourself some 'time' and kill yourself
games you should play instead of D2:

grim dawn
titan quest
torchlight
path of exile
victor vran
adventures of van helsing
diablo 1
diablo 3 (unironically)
dungeon siege 3

if you insist on playing diablo 2 LOD... go to d2jsp.org... for this...

if youre too retarded to pirate without getting a virus, you're probably too retarded to truly enjoy diablo 2... in fact i doubt you could make an enigma runeword...kid...

Hey can anyone kill mephisto for me right now on east hell ladder .

Game name Kill Mephisto

I missed out on playing Diablo II as a kid. My mom refused to buy it since it “literally had the devil on the cover”.

Pirated it when I was 23 and going through a rough time. Played it during late fall and it brought me out of a depression. D2 was easily one of the comfiest gaming memories of my life. The music alone is worth playing the game for. You will not regret it OP.

do you have a time machine? no? then don't buy it.

How are you suppose to play online without a cd key?

one of my favourite games, spent hundreds of hours playing this in high school. make sure you play online and use d2jsp, if that's still a thing. the fun and best items will be impossible to get otherwise