In what way can he receive buffs without breaking him?

In what way can he receive buffs without breaking him?

He doesn't need buffs, in fact, he could use a nerf.

Before anyone says make deflect have a meter like D.Va has, that would slow his kit down and defeat the purpose of the character.

Give mobility buffs across the board to every character, maybe the game would stop being such a borefest.

I have a good idea actually
>swing faster in ult
>every kill adds 1 second to ult timer
If not just swing sword faster in ult and make it 8 seconds instead of 6.

I don’t see why. Mobility is fine. It makes it so people have to actually coordinate. Too often I see guys who dies and immediately run forward upon respawning despite the fact that his entire team just died to and has just respawned five seconds behind him. These people need to learn how to wait and approach as a team. Giving everyone increased mobility would just make those jackasses try to line wolf more.

>guys! lets make ow like an arena shooter!!
No thanks.

What is line wolf?

The problem is there's a few overloaded or too braindead of heroes.
>symetra
>d.va
>junkrat
>moira

>It makes it so people have to actually coordinate
It also puts the skill ceiling way lower than it should be, specially considering the retarded hitboxes. Currently the game is too team focused and it's basically hemorrhaging players, the only reason why it's not worse is because there's not a proper competitor to it since paladins killed itself.
>every shooter with high mobility is arena shooter
Tribes Ascended was a team based shooter with extremely high mobility, your argument is invalid.

Misspelt Lone Wolf. And that’s why team is important because these heroes can be hardcountered in a team.

I don’t know about PC, but I currently play on PS4, and it’s still a good mix of enough teamwork so you feel like you’re contributing but with enough freedom that you can play what you want without everyone trying to report.

>but I currently play on PS4
Playing a FPS on a console is like blind person trying to drive a car, it's just atrocious. I'm fine if blizzard wants to cash on the console market, but trying to balance a controller the same way you balance a kmb shooter only shows how retarded and mentally bankrupt they are.

And I'm not even saying controllers are always inferior, you don't fucking play a racer with kmb, but certain genres are played better with certain tools, and that's what the should be balanced around.

Are you saying league of legends will never be on console?

triple jump

Depends, if they implemented a system similar to battlerite it could work perfectly well. Hell arpgs in general can work better with controllers, D3 is more fun on a console because of this.

That’s fine. I like playing on a console because it actually takes some skill. I mean playing with a mouse and KB? You see the enemy, you click the enemy, they die. High speed clicking. Yay. I actually want to have some fun, not play virtual whack-a-mole.

Give him the Harakiri ability in order to restore the dishonor of being in Overwatch.

He's op as shit

That really depends. It'd probably have to have it's own version.

>because it actually takes some skill
This is actually a direct contradiction to the fact that all console FPS have some sort of aim assist and on OW case retarded hitboxes on top of that.
>You see the enemy, you click the enemy
On PC shooters you're not limited to corridors, small maps an choke points like on OW, you normally have to deal with enemies that are very far, several routes to whatever objective the map has and a lot more movement options.

Please don't even try to defend shooters on consoles, you'd only be outing yourself as a legitimately clinically retarded person.

Double his left-click damage, but reduce the ammo/range. Shitters will be shitty with him, and skilled players can essentially carry the team

He is overpowered as fuck able to run from things he sucks against and positively destroy those he is good against and has some of the best mobility in the game. Some of the most effective things against him are shit at everything else so they rarely get played. He is just harder to use than Standard Mc76.

Also that pic is weird because you expect the light from the dragon to follow the angle of the cut.

I think the problem is in his lack luster ult. His overall damage seems fine. Like his ult needs to hit faster OR he needs more time with it.

>Skill
You do realize that you have a fucking aim-bot for your console FPS's