youtu.be/Kzsw3TLQ_4w
store.steampowered.com/app/738470/God_Of_Thunder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lordran. Home.

>having nostalgia for a 2011 game
seriously kid?

I was 12 when it came out.

12 year olds in 2011 are 18 now.

There is no set time period for nostalgia.

Least it was before I fucked everythang up.

If you remember this you had an awesome childhood

>brown: the game
>best

No.

>tfw feel guilty that I remember this
What the fuck was I thinking playing that?

this whole thread is cancer. This is what gives me real nostalgia

6 years ago

I can't think of a single call of duty map which is actually good. they are all just random obstacles stuck in a small area, completely nonsense sightlines and paths. there's no flow. there's no tactically interesting spots. just some random garbage.

not all of us are 30 years old grandpa

>those glitched 24 player servers on rust
>javelin glitch
>AC130
>chopper gunner
>1887s
>grenades

shit dude... i just turned 30 and im posting on Sup Forums. Well time to kill myself.

>I can't think of a single call of duty map which is actually good.

>spawncamp: the arena

my post stands unchallenged

>bunch of random vehicles on a road
>gardens with random garden shit
>houses filled with random house shit
no flow, no arenas, no chokepoints or corridors sightlines all the fuck over the place, just random themed garbage scattered on a road

Maybe you should be, then you'd have some taste.

the chokepoints are the areas on the side of the houses.

>my post stands unchallenged

Haha old jaded faggot no one cares being old doesnt give you taste

yeah amazing

Are you being sarcastic here? The older CoD games had some great maps with good map flow. It wasn't until later CoD games where the maps started becoming more gimmicky slaughterfests or way too open with poor chokepoints.

I remember the kind of map "design" of just throwing random shit in an area being a problem since cod 2 at least.

MW1 SP design is actually fairly solid but it didn't seem to translate to the mp at all.

I want to go back

I think CoD 4, WaW, Blops 1 had mostly great map design. MW2's maps were messed up thanks to the games ridiculous issues like glitches, overpowered akimbo shotguns and nukes. That said its best map is probably pic related. My favorite though for some reason was Wasteland. I really have no idea why. I just think I liked it because it felt so unique next to the rest in that game.

that looks like shit too.

But I just thought of one. the carrier in blops2 is actually half decent. It's not exactly on the same level as the crysis carrier but still does the job.

Best purchase 14 year old me made just by looking at cover art on the back of the box.

jesus christ, MoH:AA and MOH: spearhead were teh only games i ever played competitively, literally a god with a kar98

Maybe you just don't like Call of Duty multiplayer? What about zombies? Pic related was the best.

>getting chopper gunner on nuketown

I fucking loved that game, i need to play it again

I like the mechanics but the maps are trash. if you put it in a decent map it's fun.

zombies is just not that fun compared to other horde modes either. don't know why cod kiddies love it so much when gears of war, halo firefight and left 4 dead survival exist.

Nigga I have nostalgia for a good game minutes after I finished it.

Fuck this industry.

We just aren't seeing eye to eye here then because I think zombies, at least the earlier games before they ruined the mode with blops 2, was the best survival mode in an FPS game. I'd put Gears 2 horde second with ODST firefight in third.

Sauce? This is going directly to my feels

We're in the minority of those who feel the first DMC was best DMC

>I´m an enigneeeer

ENEMY IN DA SKIES

>no one in Sup Forums is old enough to remember diddy kong racing

why are we here? just to suffer?

>childhood

Breakdown is fucking god tier
Good taste user

Yeah, it's a shame

You're completely wrong if you think it has the best gameplay.

110% correct if you think it has best pacing, levels, mood/theme and world. I'd say it's tied with 3 for boss hype with Nelo Angelo and Virgil, which is fitting seeing as how they are the same person.

>nostalgia
only if you were born in the mid 2000's

I still have my copy, hopefully with everything still unlocked.

IM A SOLDAT

fucking freshcuck 18yr olds please fuck off

Why did everyone like that game? I thought it was shit compared to Mario Kart 64.

youtu.be/ygv4Xu5B-Y4

i miss this game

>nostalgia for dark souls

im fucking old i have nostalgia for this

Nah, I don't deny 3's freeform gameplay. People love it for a reason. That doesn't mean the first doesn't have satisfying combat of it's own however. Most people play it today, button mash through it and then only bother to replay the newer ones because there's this mindset that the first is just too dated now, and that the third is what the series is actually all about. It's really an odd thing to see honestly

>mfw all these kids posting CoD4 and beyond claiming muh nostalgia

>tfw there is a game that you love like no other when you're a little kid, but somehow you completely forget about as you grew up, only to suddenly see a random post about it and experience the rush of memories coming back to you all at once, so you download the game and boot it up, and nostalgia hits you like a fucking truck, tears streaming down your face as you remember what it's like to be a kid again

Came out 10 years ago though, that is a decent chunk of time, it's not without reason that people can feel nostalgic for it.

Got this when I was twelve and played it for hundreds of hours on my Xbox

youtu.be/Kzsw3TLQ_4w

>came out 10 years ago

i was 21

store.steampowered.com/app/738470/God_Of_Thunder/

Excited for the remake?

I fucking love Halo but zombies is so much better than firefight. Horde is iffy. Can get very boring on higher difficulties where you're just forced to sit under cover for 15 minutes + each wave. Bosses are usually great though.

fuck off snotnose

>yfw people who were 12 when skyrim came out are old enough to vote now

this was the greatest multiplayer experience of all time

and look who they elected! isnt democracy grand?

Jedi Outcast
Never got past the first level
but played the shit outta that multiplayer

The future is now, gramps.

>The future is now, gramps.

Obligatory

if he came after me with that thing i would take it from him and give him a stern talking to about the proper use of weapons

Pandas were unironically better.

This was one of the first games I ever played besides sonic on genesis way back when. Good times. Had a crush on one of those girls as my stupid 7 year old self.

what is it called when you wished you had nostalgia for something? like you wish you had been there when it was just starting? i feel that for wow its too late to get into it now obviously

sure my son, you would do great

real heads can name the game
man playing the etpro mod for this game at 9 years old was fuckin great i was a godly battle medic for a child

mw2 was garbage

i am likely at least 10 years older than you young man

Pandas were good man, but you know, those were the days. MoP didn't feel like such an adventure.
Feeling like you missed out on something? I definitely feel it too for a lot of series.

yes, yes you sure are my boy

EXTERMINATE!

And I was 10 when Modern Warfare came out. Grow up old man.

im plenty grown up snotnose punk

the games camera controls were utter trash

>Grow up old man

>snotnose punk

Literally even talking like an old man.

no kidding unfortunately for you i do get the new fangled technology

>not old enough to have enough wisdom to see that was the point of his post
stay in school