How do you guys feel about episode 8 overall?

What's your favorite character? I like Rose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc
i.4cdn.org/v/1513382351790.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there already a video game for it?

thoroughly enjoyed it

>>Sup Forums

it was laughably bad

VIDEO GAMES

>watching disney Sjw shit
Jejing at your life m8

Battlefront 2

lol

Before the thread is deleted:
What shitposting related to this movie do I have to look forward to in the coming weeks.

it's so bad that the mods don't even bother banning people for spoiling the movie

Milky milky
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Woman flying through space like superman

The fact that you said M8 implies that you are an Aussiefag and well let’s see here.. this is an American board I sent the mods an email to banish your IP. Enjoy ur 7chan.

Tumblr hair, Superman Leia, blue milkies

holograms and flying dead women

People complaining about superleia and luke's titty milking when the real problems with the movie are the excessive cgi penguins that are obvioulsy only in the movie for toys and the garbage "humor."

Using the OG puppet yoda was nice tho pretty much redeemed the whole movie for me

reminder that tumblr destroyed the """"Supremacy""""" using an attack which completely invalidates every single thing in Soy Wars™ Universe

None, the movie was just a slap in the face to anyone who likes sw

You're easy to please.

i enjoyed it.
wasn't assblastingly amazing but I had a good time watching it.
Some parts were wack though. Like Leia gliding through space like the fucking Wicked Witch of the West or some shit

I liked how Snoke was revealed to be Jar Jar all along

I liked how Snoke was Luke all along, and the ghost of Han Solo told him to become good, and he actually followed up on it.

There's no way this is real

Well, I felt that despite it's cinematography, it still wasn't a video game so kill yourself.

saw the movie, its real

WHY CANT YOU FUCKING CONTAIN YOUR SHITPOSTING TO Sup Forums?

I would've preferred CGI Yoda. The puppet movements look like shit, and it's obvious he was a puppet. The only reason people like the puppet is nostalgia, which is the cancer making the new movies be complete shit in the first place.
'member Han and Chewie?
'member the Millennium Falcon?
'member blue milk?
'member the Death Star?
'member the Empire and Rebels?

Fucking retarded.

>Luke "Kill my nephew in his sleep" Skywalker

havent watched it or intending to play video games for the rest of this morniing but im currently listening to mumkey's kinocast

AT ST
AT ST

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

>Shit talk episode 7 day in day out
>shit talk episode 8 script day in day out
>get your character and legacy fucked in the ass by Micky Mouse last minute cgi script changes

What did he expect would happen?

Is this real? Are they really ruining Luke this bad this soon?

Star Wars in general is pretty shit.

>What did he expect would happen?
To be free from it all.

Does this tie in with Battlefront 2, anyone?

what's the point of anything involving those two

Jewish propaganda

Hey, fuck off with you bullshit dude.

>cgi penguins that are obvioulsy only in the movie for toys and the garbage "humor."
They're in the movie for like a minute at most. No way near as bad as Ewoks and Jar Jar.

The scene with Chewie at the campfire as cute.

He considers it for a second because he saw that Ben would become super Hitler. He doesn't do it, obviously, Ben wakes up, sees Luke standing over him with an ignited lightsaber, force pulls the roof of his hut down on the both of them, digs his way out of the rubble, goes ape shit, and kills the rest of Luke's students.

I just hope this finally wakes people up to the fact that the Star Wars franchise has always been shit safe for a few video games based on the expanded universe and they finally decide to shelve this shitty as sci fi franchise once and for all.

The new map is basically the same situation as the Rogue One map from the first game: a tie-in that's literally just the battle scene.

You deserve a permaban just for posting nu star wars shit.

It could be Episode One-tier, but I’m sure it’s still better than 90% of all that extended universe bullshit.

I like how this looks like something they played for laughs but Rey's face says everything the audience probably thought about it too

Don't pay to see this movie. Download the HDCAM rip if you really need to watch it.

>Are they really ruining Luke this bad this soon
>this soon

user... sit down because you're not gonna like what happens next.

THIS IS LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
THIS IS LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
WHY DID YOU NOT POST THIS ON Sup Forums YOU STUPID FAGGOT

It's worse than both

The hyperspace jump scene was dope as fuck.

At this point, it would be a mercy. Took long enough but I finally get why trekkies hated it, I get why warhammer cunts thought it was shit. I totally understand the hate that I saw in my youth. (90's)

Took Disney trifling to totally convert me.

*it was a hologram*

>What did he expect would happen?
he expected harrison ford to never sign on for this bullshit so he wouldn't even have to worry about it.

But it's obvious that Harrison is at that De Niro/Neeson level of film making where he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and is just accepting roles to prevent the alzheimer's from sinking in.

Everything bar Empire is just garbage. Don't even know why I'm a fan of it anymore. I feel as though I've grown out of it after being the biggest fan as a kid and a teen. If it wasn't for nostalgia I'd day fuck it. There are plenty of better sci fi movies out there.

I don't find it interesting enough for me to even watch it.
I hate Rey, I hate what they've done to Luke, I hate all the other stupid shit. And I hate the fans of this that tell me I'm an idiot for not liking it.
I'm sure there's a lot of neat stuff in it, but I'm not gonna watch anymore Star Wars movies.

I hear this is a bad movie, is this true?

>I'm sure there's a lot of neat stuff in it
Don't worry user, there isn't.

yes. to the LOOT CRATE planet thats covered in SALT

this is not a joke

I agree with you word for word.

I fucking hated it and ive been a fan since birth.
Just...Just awful all around to be honest.
Luke was OK i suppose but the way he went was REALLY not satisfying at all.
Also how the FUCK is Leia still alive? also that part where she was gliding was fucking hilariously bad
Felt more like Spaceballs than starwars to be honest but even thats an insult to spaceballs.
The whole subplot with Poe/Finn/Rose/Master Codebreaker was fucking awful and that whole hour and 30 minutes was only there to see the fucking broomboi at the end.
Fuck that kid.
Only good parts was Holdo going all Allahu Ackbar on Snokes ass and wrecking his ship. that scene was badass but it should have been leia who did it.
The beginning air fight was pretty cool too iguess.
Fucking hated how snoke went out when we learned FUCKING NOTHING from him but the scene was cool and the fight afterwards was kinda cool too.
I dunno. it was disappointing and im just kinda sad now.

consume

Yeah pretty much this.
For me Star Wars ended in VI. Disney is a little fanfiction

You gotta admit it was fucking cool when she warped the ship through the first order fleet. The problem with that is why the fuck didn't they do that 18 hours before instead of sending Finn and Rose on some worthless filler bullshit. Why is Rose even in the fucking movie.

>let's emasculate and ridicule the old male cast as good as possible

Fuck this shit.

>Soy Wars
God damn stop with the literal Reddit bullshit meme.

Reminder that a literal prank call defeated this ship.

Why couldn't we have the cuter Tico sister?

i want to mamoru her smile

Why the fuck do you own a computer/electronic device then you snobby piece of shit?

Rey is such an unlikable character. Holy fucking hell...

Not disgustingly progressive enough.

attractive girls are sexist

fatties only

I mean, it definitely pisses people off, which is the intent of such words.

what anime is this?

>relativistic kill vehicle

ITS OVER

ALL STAR WARS LORE IS INVALIDATED

That was like the only good scene in the movie.
makes you wonder why they never did that before in any of the star wars films considering all these rebels are like fucking ISIS self sacrificing freaks

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

How the fuck did he agree to do all this shit? Doesn't he have some self-respect and respect for the saga?

>oh no some no name chink cunt is dead, what a tragedy she was the most beloved character
>now heres her fat drumpy sister whos very emotionally imbalanced and stupid to the point of suicide and makes a lot of mistakes and is always exploding with SAD and shes also got some sad backstory to make her even more tragic
>oh and she likes BBC and gives ebola no choice in the matter of whether or not he wants her gross furry smelly slophole
FUCK

Loved it. I love that they fucked theorists and wiped the slate clean on JJ's cookie-cutter direction. Kylo was my favorite especially since he was instrumental in getting rid of Emperor 2.0.

A webm/gif/clip would be a decent enough summery. I don't watch movies anymore in a general sense, but I like watching highlights and I am curious about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc

DID HE NOT KNOW HIS CHARACTER DIED IN THE MOVIE PRIOR TO THIS?

Probably either
>be the one there to kill his own character
or
>watch as some random schmuck kills his character without so much as a whimper from him
Because Disney was going to ruin Luke either way.

>using hyperspace a a weapon

do you niggers not know how unironically """problematic""" that is?

i.4cdn.org/v/1513382351790.webm
here. Only good part of the entire film.

Someone post the Leia webm

All i can find is this one with shitty music.
Makes it far better IMO.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm

this was one of the worst parts man