Uh oh!!! Brap Attack! *BRRAAAAAAAAPPPP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPAAAAAPPPP OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH*

Uh oh!!! Brap Attack! *BRRAAAAAAAAPPPP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPAAAAAPPPP OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH*
Clean it up. All of it I'M NOT JOKING YOU PIECE OF SHIT. CLEAN. IT. UP. THIS IS MY SHIT. IT IS YOUR FUCKING JOB TO CLEAN MY SHIT UP. GET DOWN AND LICK IT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN JANITOR. I AM IN CONTROL OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.V*BBRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPAPPPPPPPPP*
TIME TO WIPE ME UP!!!!!?

Ignore OPs literal shitpost and look at my 5

Kys

give first post his 5 back faggot

good post

I read this in Rick's voice from rick and Mortal

That guy took your five bro. I hope this 6 can compensate things.

what a great thread
i sure am glad i visited Sup Forumsedditgaf today

Mods, please pin this tweet

i upvote this post t b q h f a m a l a m

Litteral shitposts are cancer.
I wish the mods would do more public bans.

ARGGGHHJJJJHHHHHHH

Bump

5 and mods public ban OP

bumping epic thread lole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>public ban
Thie won't stop people from ban evading.

If you ask me mods should just let the thread get archived. This board isn't worth saving anymore.

ENOUGH

I'm ending this thr3ad

i know but i wanted to believe there was still good in this board

I'll help you with my 0

You are tiny fool

Did you miss the anal vore pastas?
It isn't worth saving and literal shit like this only enforcers the fact that the mods care anymore.
And I cant say I blame them.

Don't care anymore. I mean.

i get it
i just want it to be 2011 again damnit

YOUR DOLE DIPPERS, MADAM.

It's not coming back.
Every year it gets slightly worse. Just accept its gone and soon Sup Forums will be completely unrecognizable.

Let go it's easy to do.

>star wars spoiler thread deleted literally within 2 minutes of it being posted
>this has been up for 30 minutes

gg mods

I feel the mods are going to keep it up just to spite OP

This is video game

when Sup Forums finally dies, where will we go? is there anywhere left?

>is there anywhere left?
Yeah. There were a bunch that jumped ship over to 4+Sup Forums but its complete garbage.
There are tons of smaller image boards Sup Forums is just the most mainstream one.

there is literally 3 threads up about literal off topic shit. One has an image of some guy taking a picture of his butthole and the other two(this one included) are literal shitposts. All have been up for 30+ minutes. The star wars spoiler thread where OP tried to thinly tie it to video games to at least make it look like it was on topic was deleted in less than 2 minutes.

What the fuck is happening

>What the fuck is happening
Eurofags are waking up and its shitposting hours.
Or the mods gave up and dont care anymore.

haha, is there anything more EPIC than supporting off-topic shitposting?
based mods

the ironing in this thread is too much

triple 7s and op is a faggot

This place is in control of your life OP. You're up at 3 in the morning shitposting because Sup Forums rules over your life. In a sense we control you

how come i'm never happy, Sup Forums?

Also there's a Dole Dippers thread and a brainlet Wojak garbage post thread. But a LOL thread just 404'd.

Dubs are gone dummy. Sup Forums hasn't had them in year. The only triple sevens you will get is my response to your post, combined with yours, and the one responding to mine.

because redditors and neogaf destroyed everything, and now the entire site is a warzone for wojaks and brapposts

this is supposed to be a shitpost but really you just come across as a scatological freak who can't get laid tbch

kill yourself pooplover

that's a pretty cool 7

oh!! JUST reminded me
i had a big late supper
see y'all inna bit

*pulls out this 4*
nothin personel kid

hahuhuuhuu yeeheww fhaunny!!
me waaaikkk yehewwww