Have you beaten a game?

Have you beaten a game?

>beating games when you can just look up the endings on youtube and read reviews on kotaku
no

>Making comics about imagined scenarios so you can perpetuate your victim status

ugh, are these about that whole elitist gamer gaming thing thats going around? and the ol girls rule guys drool thing thats been forever? i came back here to escape that shit. fucking people. its just videogames. ignore the bastards. chads feed off attentions.
make em starve

So has she beaten a game? She didn't answer his question

>I know instead telling him what I know about the games, the plots, the characters, the weapons, the secrets I will point my middle finger at him!
And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously

>>>I know instead telling him what I know about the games, the plots, the characters, the weapons, the secrets I will point my middle finger at him!
But women don't know any of that shit.

Besides, she says she's excited for an RE game, and they've been awful for a solid decade. He should have just stopped talking to her then, she's clearly not in possession of a functioning brain.

she didn't answer his question though she just derailed with an insult

No, I don't play games you can "beat".

They're video games, not movies, not books. They shouldn't have an ending.

anyone who says this comic is wrong is literally trilby man
the only remotely demeaning part is where she gets lazy and characterizes his statements as mansplaining

You can beat tetris.

someone post the r34

>Have you beaten a game?
Never.

>he doesn't play tetris against other people

>beating games when you can just watch my favorite ecelebs do so while making funny noises
She's not wrong.

I've beaten my dick, does that count?

>watching e-celebs when you can stream yourself beating a game and be the e-celeb
And if you're a girl you'll even get donations for nothing.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is wrong.

I find it pretty funny how the nice-accepting-and-kind folks have pretty much just found a way to rag on autistic guys and get away with it. Don't get me wrong, there's a reason it's a disorder; it's annoying to deal with. All the same though, absolutely every 'mansplaining' story I've come across just kind of seems like an autistic dude who likes talking about things he likes. Do they even know? How long do you think before it's even considered in these spaces?

t. tranny

I didn't say wrong though, I tried to say that the kind of person who would get mad at that comic or attack the point jessica makes is very similar to mr. trilby man there, because he is. I've met innumerable people on Sup Forums and in real life who are like this.

Alot of these trannies etc. are autists themshelves

this comic is dumb because if someone asks the difference between normal and hard mode the normal conclusion someone would reach is that they just haven't played it yet and are curious. the rest of the comic predictably devolves very quickly into attacking an obviously imagined scenario

I'm autistic, if I start talking about a topic I like I will not stop until somebody tells me to shut the fuck up. I'm not being condescending or anything, I just really like sharing my wisdom.

Exactly. I have a bunch of autistic buddies and they're the same. It's great when you're into what they're saying but sometimes it can just be a bit much. It really does just seem like they've found a way to demonise disabled behaviour (in spaces that are actually really welcoming to disabled people] and get away with it. It bothers me.

Wat the fuck I do that all the time
Am I autistic too?

Where do you think you are?

They are trying to correct your wrong ways user

What point does he(jessica) make? I agree that anyone who'd would say someones perspective on a game is wrong would be annoying.

Based as fuck, unironically a true gamer

There I improve it

You're not autistic, normies just lack passion and interest

>figures out the ginger is a dude
>calls him a women 2 panels later

>Tranny
>making a point

You say that like I enter an antagonistic argument with someone, or talk to them about my opinion on something. That's not the case, user. It's something I've witnessed.
point was a bad way to phrase it. she's complaining about a brand of autists. all i'm saying is that the brand very much exists, from my personal experiences.

I don't believe this scenario happens nearly as much as this image would have me believe.

Shivs can only be used one time on normal until you find the upgrade anyway, so I think I'm just gonna stop reading this here shit comic.

Why do they always draw the "bigot" the way your typical redditor woman/tranny respecter would look

i guess it ultimately depends on how you say it. it's kinda hard to describe over text but if you say "well actually" then go into a long autism rant about how the person you're talking to is wrong, etc and constantly cut them off, that's condescending. if you frame your autism rant with a more pleasant disposition then you aren't doing anything WRONG per se but you have to be wary of social cues that say "I'M BORED PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE." but honestly tho if they're not interested in what you have to say then that's their problem

that stereotype is actually born out of the typical asocial MRA look of maybe 2012 or 2013. the "woman defender" isn't pictured with a fedora unless it's a white knight online. an autistic nerdy man with a bad fashion sense who can't talk to women and doesn't know how to act is not a far fetched stereotype.

>its not a black guy bending that faggot tranny over and filling her boipucci with his bbc and cum

>Uh, are you interrogating me or something because you don't believe I finished the game on hard?
>No I wanted to actually know what was different about the differences between the normal and hard modes you bitch, but go ahead and be defensive and wave around your trans identity like it matters

I have further improved it

I really don't get this. I have a cousin who is truly autistic ( he actually screeches when you don't do shit his exact way). Is this a meme term that is closer to ADD type people whwre they tune out if u dont talk about what they like?

I remember some popular "gamur girl" once went on a rant because someone asked if she finished Portal 2 since she said she was a big fan. Her response was "I have a life to live unlike you losers, I don't have time to finish all these games"

YOU CAN FINISH PORTAL 2 IN A FUCKING AFTERNOON. ONE OF IT'S BIGGEST PROBLEMS IS HOW SHORT IT IS.

you're talking about the reddit screencap of the girl holding a portal gun where someone says they bet she didn't finish the game (the first Portal) and she admits to it, but says it's still her favorite game. the point being that Portal is like 12 hours long.

Oh shit, it was Portal 1? I remembered wrongly then. Yeah, Portal 1 might be longer, but it's still stupid.

>12
Not even. Try 3-4 at a leisurely pace.

>portal 1
>12 hours long
Nigga what? It's a very short game, who the fuck takes 12 hours to complete it?

1 is much shorter than 2, I think it took me about 5 hours going super slow.

>the point being that Portal is like 12 hours long.
I beat Portal in a half hour the first time I played it.

What is the most recent game you guys beat? For me its King's Field 1.

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $400, Alex

Pokemon Ultra Dumb and Ultra Stupid
it was alright but I liked the new sidequests more than most of the actual game

paraphrasing based off a screencap i haven't seen in a year and a game i haven't played in probably 5 years, don't get your panties in a twist autists

That is hardly realistic.
Things go more like this
>M:Oh you like games? What sorts are you into?
>F:Well, mostly into undertale
>M:Ok.
And then you never touch the subject with them again, and roll your eyes anytime they call themselves a gamer.

Obligatory explanation of why fake geeks happened. They are more properly called sociopaths in terms of pic related.

typical womyn

no you didn't

Why do these people think the middle finger is the ultimate insult? There's also that comic where the fat girl lays down a weak insult, and the finger giving is given a whole extra panel.

I've beaten Super Mario 3.

I roll my eyes everytime anyone calls themselfs unironically "gamer"

games are just games man, it's easy to know who's who by determining what they actually play

normieshits play casual dumbfuckery AAA released recently or whatever is marketed the most, anyone who talks about playing Hearts of Iron, IL2 sturmovik or any RTS and I get interested

>I find it pretty funny how the nice-accepting-and-kind folks have pretty much just found a way to rag on autistic guys and get away with it.
They did it in middle school. It's only the reasons they give for why that keep changing.

>woman drinks with a guy
>he says trannies are men
>she calls him a turd like she always thought this

>why do women play videogames?
>it must be a conspiracy!
white boys are fucking pathetic

>buckley larping as a girl.jpg

>YOU CAN FINISH PORTAL 2 IN A FUCKING AFTERNOON
Not if you're iJustine.

It doesn't, at least not like this.

In reality it would be like

>I'm so excited for the new resident evil!
>oh me too which one was your favorite
>etc

Then you have the two archtypes of fake girl gamers, the #Suchanerd watch my boobs on twitch kind and then the other ones that overcompensate by thinking constantly cussing and yelling and never showering is what gamers do

>spaces that are actually really welcoming
If you unironically write like that on Sup Forums out of places, you're pwned.

>who the fuck takes 12 hours to complete it?
A woman

you know, finishing a sony game on hard is hardly an acomplishment, those are made for the lowest common denominator

t. no reading comprehension brainlet

just this year
>mega man 1
>Spooky's House of Jump Scares
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Resident evil 7
>Night in the woods
>dark souls 3
>hotline miami
>hotline miami 2
>cuphead
>ghost and goblens
>SMT synchronicity
>megaman 2
>crash team racing 100% all gems ect

this

>there must be something wrong about those women
i wonder...

>eating Doritos while playing a game
What a disgusting pig

No but I've beaten it to a game severally.

how does she know the difference between normal and hard if she only beat it on hard?

TL;DR

My brother and I finished Contra III on heraders difficulty level. One of my best gamer experience.

Do people like this exist? I've never seen someone act condescending like this to anyone, even among the few girls that have been parts of the same groups as I.

I'm more convinced these sort of scenarios with fake gamer girl and similar is just strawmen to make people feel good

>Why do these people think the middle finger is the ultimate insult?
BR

objection
>she

I think the socipaths fit the suits milking the New Thing until it's dry better than the fake geeks

Did the author call The last of us "Remains of us" because he didn't actually play it but was trying to prove a point?

>Girls can't get angry without it being an attempt to impress people
wow how sexist disgusting

underrated

No. It's a common trope.

oh, he forgot to end his comic

Was there supposed to be a joke in there somewhere?

You're supposed to finish it silly

That self-insert has atrocious fashion sense.

Let's see if we can spot the tear in the guy's seams where the straw falls out.

>i draw a comic strip that's mostly about the frustrations of being transgender in a transphobic world
I think "she" means "i make myself look like a victim while making strawmen as fake as my vagina"

can someone crop the "thats sounds really cool" i think the illustrator forgot to match the appropriate facial expression.