HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD?

HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD?

I want to understand, but need more indoctrinating.

How gross, why do you like this?

I do now, yes. Thank you.

i love whirposting as much as the next guy, but this is pretty based

does camilla really look like that in fe warriors? Man that´s some deviantartstyle shit.

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

bayo soon as well

Will 2018 be the year for feet?

I've understood for years, senpai.

Her 3D model looks fine.

I hope Kimi brings this back, midna ass is right in the wheelhouse

Playing Mario and Darkest Dunegon on the go is pretty dank, hopefully they keep the games coming in 2018

The call that saved Nintendo.

The call that saved nintendo.

The call that saved Nintendo.

KIMISHIMA, I'M GOING TO NEED VERBAL CONFIRMATION THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

dude doubleposting lmao

よくわかってきました。本当に感謝します。

Reminder that Kimishima was the one keeping Treehouse in line during the pre-Reggie days. Now they're back under his iron booty-loving fist.

>How gross, why do you like this?

Why? WHY?
I'll tell you why, you useless homosexual.
Because I fucking love women. I love them in all shapes and sizes. My dick fucking adores women.
A big set of soft bouncy tits with perky suckable nips.
Asses so plump you can use them as pillows as you bury your face in their anus.
Dripping wet cunts and soft moist lips ready to wet your dick.
When I slap her ass and call her a whore? That's a sign of goddamn respect and adoration. Because whores are professional fornicators. To be called a whore means you're a good goddamn lay. So good you should get fucking paid for it.

I have a fucking ERECTION right now just thinking about it. An erection of respect for all the women who take care of themselves and make themselves as sexy as possible. Frigid feminist bitches who hate their own gender so much that they need to hate the opposite one just to justify it need not apply. Put on some fucking mascara you worthless lesbians, you look like ghouls.

There is nothing wrong with loving women sexually you fruitcake fairy boy. Fuck this new PC bullshit culture that tells me I can't like the female form without being a sexist piece of shit and fuck you for being brainwashed by it into thinking all women should be bland looking waifs with no tits or ass that all wear fucking burkas.

Stop trying to ruin my goddamn video games just because you're failing to brainwash more and more women each day.

Goddamn what a great post. You just reflected what’s in my heart user.

I’m an underage fucking virgin the post.

because im not a raging homosexual you faggot

>he doesn't understanduh

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

See you on the chans..

Just make a Nintendo dating simulator already

*sighs*

PUT MAN ASS IN YOUR GAMES NOW

>tfw Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will have a lower attach rate than Xenoblade Chronicles x but Sup Forums will proclaim it a victory over sjws and talk about it nonstop.

Can’t you faggots just enjoy a game?

Of course it will have a lower attach rate, Switch will do six times the total sales of the Wii U, that won't make Xenoblade suddenly ultra-popular.

Enjoy your Monkey Paw wish.

Saved, unironically. These limp wristed faggots are actually trickling in here, trying to rank and file the place into another commie dive bar.

>lowest common denominator pandering
It's nothing to be proud of

>All those good character designs except for Xenoblade 2
Literally looks like some C-team made those females.

Delete this post I swear to christ.

He's right though.

oh you

much much better, but her body looks better than her face. Her body looks more detailed than her face.

>hating on Saito Masatugu
>hating on Ebata Risa

Are you suggesting that developers would focus on making the tits, hips, curves, and ass of a woman look better and more detailed than the face? What would give you that idea?

By the way, to keep with the spirit of the thread, this is going to be in next week's DLC.

None of those girls, aside from maybe Peach and the inklet, are remotely attractive.
You have an unhealthy sexual attraction towards your mother, seek help.

Why is that like the only picture of Twintelle that ever gets posted?

It's like no one ever fucking bothered to take another screenshot again in the history of ass screenshots.

Nah, I remember seeing compilation images of Twintelle ass shots on here before.

ugh can we not?

>None of those girls, aside from maybe Peach and the inklet, are remotely attractive.

What awful taste.

because it was an official screenshot

this unironically

>Switch will reach 4 million in weeks
>took PS4 20000 years to get to 5 million
Japan, give me all games or you're finished

But that cowtits has implants.

Xenoblade 2's models are trash, and the titty physics are stiff and amateur as fuck.

Please understanduru

>s2 never

They will understand
Or else

>inklet
You mean the octarian?

You need take a Shitch grandpa.

Embarassing.
Get laid ASAP m8

>Kimishima will never be your cool, stern, yakuza grandpa.

This guy makes me laugh every time

Get out Normalfag, this site isn't for you

>Girl fetish
What level of soy is that nigga on?

Isn't it really rude to publicly eat/drink in official court hearings?

Hope he got scolded for that.

Yeah he got the death sentence for that.

>it's already doing better

FPBP

>i shall finish where he left off

Imagine suckling her like a baby while she strokes your hair.

haha, yeah
she strokes my... hair, yeah
haha

This but unironically. No one in that picture resembles a human being enough to be considered attractive. If you're still jerking off to anime titties past the age of 18 you need help.

>people unironically replying to pasta

>girl fetishist are weird
What the fuck does he fetishize, plants? Furniture? Tiles?

Refugees need time to learn.

Alex Jones leaves?

Jokes on both of you.
It's not pasta.

>nintendo confirmed underwhelming next console cycle

Source?

Probably a pasta, but I like it.

I'm still hoping for that poster's sake it's pasta.

right wing IDIOTS btfotfo with a side of epic lol

>Dengeki points out how the first Xenoblade sold 71,000 units in its first week before going on to move 149,000 copies in total. Xenoblade Chronicles X, released on Wii U, had debut sales of 86,000 copies and 130,000 units total.
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 wasn’t that far from first place in its debut with 97,732 units sold for Switch in its opening week to put it at #2.
This is Japan only. I haven't checked if they said how the game sold in the west.

Saved for future posting, both ironic ones and unironic ones. But especially the unironic ones.

The only western data we have are from UK, which mirror the Japanese data (Xenoblade 2 > Xenoblade X > Xenoblade).

'Girl fetishists' would be homosexuals who fuck men any way they like and only like girls in some weirdly specific ways.

When does the gameplay get good

This man is a hero among other men.

problematic and sexist
wait till I tell tumblr

She looks like my aunt. Except thirty years younger.

hey user
lets go for a drink sometime

And the eShop charts, where it has been #1 since release.

>When I slap her ass and call her a whore? That's a sign of goddamn respect and adoration. Because whores are professional fornicators. To be called a whore means you're a good goddamn lay. So good you should get fucking paid for it.
You huge, underage, sick, fucking virgin.

Pyra a shit

But XBC2 waifus are shit.

We're not arguing about who best girl is, we're talking about the upsurge of fanservice in Nintendo games and Nia isn't an example of that.

who dis, google gives me some ugly cunt

Clearly you haven't seen her hips.

nia is a terrorist sympathizer
she deserves rolled up newspaper, dry cat food, and spays from a water bottle