This might actually be fun

At least its not a walking sim like Ass Creed Origins

The problem is that it releases in 3 months time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYXMRRYdTLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ACO is 2017 GOTY

How is ACO a walking sim?

its not even an AC game. where the fuck is the parkour?

its just a very watered down action RPG

>where the fuck is the parkour?

its very very limited and when its there the height is max 3 storeys

in syndicate you climbed fuckin towers

My worry is that it'll be too similar to 4, which already felt like a rehash of 3.

It looks like absolute shit - everything is highlighted, has a marker and x ray vision. I hope you'll be able to disable it at least.

>see first teaser trailers for fc5
>pan shots of rural murica
>aw hell yeah nigga we want the red dead redemption audience
>1800 setting and everything
>reveal comes out
>lol no it's modern day again

I hope killing christfags is at least satisfying and the world is visually interesting enough to spend time fucking around in for a bit.
Not really expecting anything dynamically different in the series, since it's basically be the same thing since day one.

I'm buying it because of the cows banging it each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYXMRRYdTLA

It looks decent. The thing that is shit, and the guy doing the interview points it out, is that even when you are in combat mode, the stealth markers are still visible... why?

This user is right. The game looks like Far Cry 3.9 - barely anything new, even still has the 'LMAO DRUGS' references.

Could you in 4?

Might pirate it.

DENUVO BABY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED PIRATES HAHAHAHHAAHAYH

I don't see any noticeable improvements over previous titles. More interested in the social/community drama that the theme encourages rather then the game itself.

Denovo is cracked in 24hours after release.

>still buying Ubisoft open world games
You goyim never learn, it's always the same trite old shit. How long has it been since the last innovative mechanic was introduced? Naval battles in AC3 maybe? FYI, that was five years ago.

I love how the game journos convinced themselves this game would have some deep political commentary when it was revealed, and now act surprised that's it's just a goofy action game.

It's fucking Far Cry.

Looks realy boring. Setting is boring. Setting was half of succes of Farcry games. Ubisoft is done. Even EA is doing better games.