Apologize!

Apologize!

Other urls found in this thread:

monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/beta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should I apologize for Crapcom killing the MH franchise?

Wow, you can change the fur pattern and coloration on a cat. EPIC

how does it run of slim ps4 ?
30 or20 fps ?

It was 30 for me.

I’ve seen better customisable stuff in Sonic Forces

Stable or pubg-tier once in action?

Stable for me but i saw people complaining about supposedly 15fps gameplay. But on my slim i played 30fps and it may have dipped to 25 but i didn't really notice nor did dips occur frequently at all.

Fuck off, World is better than ever and isn't easier in the slightest from 4 and up

There was this really weird moment where it somehow jumped to 60 fps, for me. It quickly went back to 30, but it was a noticeable moment of smoothness.

This. For all the FPS talk, I'm just very glad MH is finally getting away from the 240p tiny screens and hand cramp hell that is the 3DS.

Your ps4 and mine must be built differently. I didn't have many fps drops, what I did have was a resolution that changed constantly, then the game would get like 50 fps out of nowhere and look real smooth. Hopefully beta number 2 is a more current build.

Can I give my palico a scar and eyepatch though?

But can we PLAY the cat?

PC when though?

i want pet kot

No, thank god. That shit was awful.

You can fuck it. Not play as.

No, it was in the initial announcement that neither underwater combat nor Prowler mode is returning.

My resolution was stable and always looked fine. My fps was a stable 30 with very minor unnoticable drops to 25-ish which happened rarely. The game is playable just fine but i expect the released game to work better imo.

>dat feel when you can turn the cat into Megaman and he plays MM music during combat

lol, beta 2 is the same build, nothing change.
They really keep us in the dark until the release date.

Beta 2?

There's another weekend of the beta coming up Dec 22-26. You don't even need PS+ this time.

monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/beta/

Neat, thanks.

but can you make a cute fuckable girl cat?

cats are not for fucking

I'm surprised at how much I actually enjoyed World.
There are a few changes I'm not really fond of, but all in all, the game is much, much smoother. And the fluid combos we've got now, especially on things like the Greatsword Shoulder Charge, or the CB old moveset, or the GL chain explosions.
It is a lot of fun.

Also post favorite monsters

What a pleb

Thats not true cats need love too.

you love your cats by cuddling and petting them

NOT by dicking them

But what if they want to be dicked.
Felyne/Palico are members of society and equals to humans.
Dont be a racist.

yes, the poster he was replying to was quite the pleb, i agree

This.

MHW is casual junk for nuchads.

How do you know it isn't easier from just a demo?

>nuchads
Do you listen to yourself sometimes?

How, exactly? Is this your first ManHan demo? They're always casualized.

is it a different download to the first test?

Gonna need a solo sub 5 and solo 140 GQ for that sir.

Stupid nigger, prowler mode had so much potential as a unique weapon. It was really easy to get good equipment, and support cat was useful, much better than hunting horn cucks

No. Same client

That cat looks like a good mix of ice cream flavors.

Kinda don't want to play the new beta so I won't burn myself out for the full game. I specifically didn't try getting into XX this year so I would be fresh for World.

>hunting horn cucks
TAKE THAT BACK FAGGOT