New AVGN you fucks!

New AVGN you fucks!
youtube.com/watch?v=iA2borlKZA4

but thats just quigon's lightsaber
that fucking retard gave it a blue color even though it green

>new
>came out days ago

?

Is this like an official star wars game? Teräs käsi is Finnish and means literally steel hand.

Yes, it is. It also means steel hand in whatever star wars language it came from

EU writers so lazy that they didn't even remove the umlaut. Even the wiedzmin writers changed the spelling of welsh a little.

Thats fucking stupid.
Does it even sound interesting to non Finns?

No it sounds retarded

It sounds obscure enough to be a martial art

It's not an indo european word and it doesn't have 9million vowels (which is what us non fins think finnish is like) so it sounds foreign enough to be a space martial art.

It's even spelled incorrectly. It should be Teräskäsi, without the space.

meant forSorry for phoneposting

fuck off finland, you're not even a real country

did he just call Outcast a 3D platformer

lol

this episode was unbareable to watch due to him mispronouncing teras kasi constantly.

ä is pronounced like the a in "cat"

gif related is what they based Teräs Käsi on

Does this game honestly control like ass?
It looks like Soul Calibur kinda and the AVGN couldn't play fightan to save his life. The aesthetic is cool. This game can't be that bad, eh?

but why its called that? dev team had a spudro pedro?

It's form of martial arts in Star Wars lore. I tried to find out where the name itself comes from, but aside from the mispelt finnish, I have no clue.

I never understood why Ameritards had a problem pronouncing it. It's easy as fuck.

its actually just straight finnish

>it's actually funny
what happened?

>wait whole episode for him to mention Capcom's Star Wars fighting game on PS1 and go YEAHHHH THIS IS MORE LIKE IT
>he never does
I hate knowing more about video games than everybody else

>teräs käsi
mitä hemmettiä?

Use hooktube and don't let the cancer spread any further.

>Teräs Käsi

>James is getting old and going bald.
>James is going broke and going bald.

Eceleb threads need to be a bannable offence.

>it doesn't have 9million vowels (which is what us non fins think finnish is like)
That's a great description, actually.

Should I learn Finnish? I want to delve into the depths of depression and ausitm.

He's gonna shove you into his ass
To play some games he shoved up his ass

teras kasi are pugilist they dont use lightsaber

Learning finnish ain't really worth it unless you're looking to just meme around.

Straight finnish, yeah, but it should be a compound word Teräskäsi, because otherwise it just looks stupid to native speaker. Vittu saatana.

>ITT: underaged GenZeds re-discovering oldass game

The few bits you can see James playing are actually pretty funny, he keeps doing the same kick over and over again
He's terrible at fighting games