Has there ever been a game so popular that the devs decide to reopen the beta?

Has there ever been a game so popular that the devs decide to reopen the beta?

2018 GOTY CONFIRMED

>Has there ever been a game so popular that the devs decide to reopen the beta?
Quite a lot of them
Try googling next time before making a stupid thread

or maybe it's really broken and they need more testing
or not enough people played and they want more free advertising

if they want people to play it put a demo on PC
Sonyfags dont care about MH anymore

buttmad soyboy nintendie detected.
If they're so many, name 2 games that have done this in the last year.

Nioh had multiple betas, IIRC.
Also nice, I'll actually have time to play this one.

They're desperate for more players since nobody played the game on the PS4 since they're too busy playing FIFA or the latest cinematic remaster.

Don't you have a Zelda thread or something to masturbate to?
Fuck I hate Nintendo fanboys.

For honor.

Sorry I forgot my picture.

>not waiting for Monster Hunter World Portable on Switch for G Rank
fucking casuals

ill just buy the g rank DLC

First MHW was garbage spin-off shit.
Now Nintendies keep saying "it'll be on the Switch in a year with more content".
I don't know what's more delusional. The idea that this could run on a Fisher-Price tablet or that westerners don't want MH.

>muh nintendo
OBSESSED

be nice to him, that's the only thing his capcom overlords allow him to say

Arms and Splatoon 2 :^)

>nothing mentioned about companies or fanbases
>"Man FUCK nintendo fans"

This is why Sonyshits are the worst fanbase. They literally have to make everything about nintendo.

The idea has always been that PS4 would get this western garbage and the Switch would get a more traditional "portable" release. It was in the leaks before World was even announced.

More like they saw the numbers and reactions and realized that maybe they won't get enough sales from the west to make up for the sales lost in japan. And thus realized that it was stupid to block the demo behind a paid service and are now trying their best to get as many people to try it by making it actually free.
This deal with sony is fucking them over. It must be sony who told them to make the beta available only on PS+ and then later on PS only. PC release is later as well. Well at least now I can give this a try because until now I had no intention to buy a 60$ game without ever trying it out first and wasn't going to get PS+ ever. At least they have stopped me from potentially pirating the game when it comes on PC and I think there are many like me as well.

>oh shit we gutted and watered down MH for no reason, the dudebros aren't buying it!

Damage control.

Pretty sure the leaks said the PS4 version is MonHun5. Fuck off

FFXV reopened the beta for the multiplayer expansion a few days after it ended.

>sales lost in japan
?

It's been done many times. Not usually due to great success or anything, but mainly because they discovered that something was broken beyond belief and decided to have another test later down the line.
that or they didn't get enough of player data and they want to re-open it to gather better data so they can tweak things.
Remember, every jump you make, when you sprint instead of walk and so on will be recorded in hard data and it will affect how the game will change overtime.

the "leaks" also got everything about the World reveal wrong so take that as you will