2018 games

WHAT GAME are you MOST HYPED about coming in 2018? Pic unrelated

Pillars of Eternity 2

>open world coop

Ruiner 2

there's a few

destiny 2 dlc

I dunno,maybe Monster Hunter? I want to be excited for the new God of War. I know the previous games aren't masterpieces or anything,but I've always been a fan.

The new game just looks so damn underwhelming though.

Monster Hunter World, easily.

Pretty hyped for darksiders 3. I don't understand why Sup Forums, weebs and dmc faggots were shitting on the series? How the fuck is fury even sjw to begin with?,
I like direction the game is going for but I hope it's not too open, has less rpg elements and has more combos and skills sets for fury.

new gameplay made me more hyped, even if I do hate playing as girl protags , looks like they're polishing the game up nicely and the whip looks fun

im hyped for more incomprehensible death stranding trailers

How cuhrazy are the darkstalker games?
Are they more God of War than DMC?

MH World also

this

all hype is gone, bioware shits the bed yet again

Bannerlord. Just like this year. And last year.

Monster Hunter World out of the games that actually will come out.

>even if I do hate playing as girl protags
Don't you like staring at a woman's ass. Are you gay or something?

I'm glad you said unrelated. Anyone who is still hype for anthem after gamblefront is a fucking retard.

MONSTER HUNTER
O U
N N
S T
T E
E R
R

A potential TWEWY2 would be amazing.

Other than that I'm really looking forward to Fire Emblem Switch, cautiously optimistic for Pokemon and Monster Hunter World and have some interest in Devil May Cry HD/Shadow of The Colossus HD.

im not a dog that needs to get my dick hard to be entertained

You are probably a casual Anthem looks like absolute garbage

>dmc faggots were shitting on the series?

>Square, square, square, square, square, square

Not him but
>pic unrelated

Pretty sure nobody is really actually looking forward to it after Blunderfront 2 and Blundermeda.

>pic related is for worst game of the year 2018

>OUNTER

Good job.

Phoenix point beta

Probably Red Dead. It's like a comfier more relaxing version of GTA where you wander around the wilderness.

Have the devs said if they're at least targeting next year for Bannerlord?

Fire emblem or spider-man

Kingdom Hearts 3

Back to steampunk time and steam and seal ships

im not a child, i dont get hyped

Sure Anthem looks fun but then you remember its being made by Bioware.

You're right except the part about it looking fun.

You wish punk

Psychonauts 2
La Mulana 2
Spelunky 2
Indivisible
Katana zero even though it was supposed to come out this year and there has been no announcement or date pertaining to it in months and the Dev is still active on Twitter but hasn't said shit that fucking bastard
Tiny Metal

For one brief moment your post gave me the illusion that a new darkstalkers game had been announced, and then I figured out what you meant to type and my dreams were smashed. Darksiders is definitely more GoW than DMC imo.

I hope they use a new engine

an ounter must ount

>Pic unrelated

Low test soyboy

I never played Destiny because I couldn't get over literally calling out all the old animations that were reused from Halo
Also fuck Bungie for ruining Halo
But I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Bioware does with this desu, hopefully EA learned from the lootbox fiasco but it doesn't seem likely

And then theres EA who lets be real are going to full the game with lootbox es containing items effecting gameplay. Even if its pve which Im assuming it is itll probably be like pay2bemeta and Id rather not spend 60 dollars on a game with mmo tier grinding

Hope you enjoy paying $5000 to get all the unlocks or grind for 2500 in game hours