Comfy Game Weekend

I have a hangover, had a bit of spacecake left so ate it. So superr little high right now. Finished long workweek. GF in diff country so home alone.

I going to have a comfy game weekend and suggestions Sup Forums. I got a ps4 and Switch.

What should I play:
- New Skyrim character
- Finished zelda but before DLC (So play the 2 dlc packs for botw)
- Continue Playing Xenoblade 2
... suggestions are a welcome for other games. As long it is comfy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYOXGhaHsyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-ueiUYEbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diablo 2

can only play 3 And 3 was .. yeah

>GF in diff country so home alone
I hope for your sake shes a uggo

X3: Terran Conflict with the Albion Prelude content mod. Be a comfy space trucker.

Hahaha no not at all. Even did promotional work at clubs long time ago so quite a cutie.

Sounds comfy but do not have a game pc just ps4 and switch.

normalfag: the post

So? Care to give a care came suggestion?

bump

The game's from 06 and it's not very intensive. But, if you have BotW for switch and aren't bored of it it's max comfy.

The Division

I know people say its shit, but honestly, playing the survival DLC all night is so comfy.

Yeah maybe just Zelda dlc but trails of sword is a bit intense for now..
Really is it that good? Its a bit destiny like right?

>GF in diff country so home alone.
brb white boi, i go smash

The division is comparable to destiny yeah. Just a loot grinding game to get better equipment. Enemy’s are bullet sponges. But honestly the survival DLC is the best thing they put out. You start out in the middle of a blizzard with nothing but a pistol and have to make your way to the center of the city within an hour or you’ll die of an infection. Collecting loot, food, water and warm clothes along the way that you equip on the go. Not sure if you’re willing to dish out that money for a game plus dlc though.

I'm going to replay Skyrim tonight. Wrap myself into a blanket with some hot coco. What questline should I play first? Which one is the most comfy?

Hehe who said I am white

aah nice I think of doing the same. Mmmm think i'll make a thief/archer/illusion build never done those and do the bortherhood quest line I ques.

I tried playing Skyrim as well a few days ago but I have too many mods that fuck it up, i'll have to uninstall anything and do a clean install sometime this week.

Can you even go with a different questline other than the dragonborn one though? I know there are side quests but they don't feel like an entire string of new questlines, just small side stories at best.

fuck off normalfag

Brotherhood quest is comfy I agree. Sneaking around in cool armor.

U Jelly?

>Jelly
go back to nigger twitter, please

hmmm yeah enough options I quess. Try the brotherhood questline

Yeah going to sneak. Which mods shall I enable (ps4)

Haha I do not have twitter, why so angry mate

Wow that sounds good. But decided to chill with Skyrim.

Jealous and bitter. Probably a virgin, too.

Sup Forums is not your blog.

I don't care, lol. Stay bitter and jealous.

>I don't care
as expected of a blogfag

ooooh :)

Hehe is not OP but I agree with him why so bitter. Comfy Game thread is wat Sup Forums is for friend.

>:)
please leave.

This.
Stay salty and bitter forever, never being happy.

pirating Andromeda currently, gonna see what its like now that their done with it
then gonna add some nude mods because what else will keep my interest in it?
Also doing another Fallout NV playthrough, just visual overhaul mods and re textures and animation addons. Pretty comfy desu

stick to facebook if you want to post emoticons.

Haha are you people that dead inside that you take pride in telling people to go to facebook because of 'emoticons'. Man go play skyrim in a blanket and just be comfy with the rest of us.

Nice I hope they will release new vegas and fallout 3 on switch or something. Would buy and play instant. Then again I should get a game pc again for mods. So node andromeda still sounds a shitty friend sorry!

>GF in diff country

A masterpiece of bait

Hahaha

Just ordered some Thai food aswell skyrim warm settings next to pets.

>comfy

?

Self bump just in whiterun

They are billions

Its pretty comfy

>self bump just in whiterun

this made me laugh so hard and I have no idea why

Glad to hear that. Need to get the dragontablet now. I have wheather/lighitng mods, currently raining. So commfy

>hangover
>superr
>GF in diff country
>comfy
You do drugs and you work long hours. I'm sure your girlfriend just loves that. I can assure you she's getting railed as I type this. Good luck user!

user, you seem like a chill dude.

Here’s some comfy games, but comfort is all relative:

Suikoden I & II
Final Fantasy IX
Team Fortress 2
Far Cry 4
Mirror’s Edge
Pillars of Eternity
KOTOR I (2 is better, but too depressing to be comfy)
Shadow of the Colossus
Fable: The Lost Chapters

Enjoy your break lad and don’t get up to anything too naughty while the gf is away ;)

>assblasted virgin projects all his insecurities onto Sup Forums

W
E
W

Should I get Resident Evil Rev 1 or 2 for the switch? Haven't played either

Hahaha how come your that bitter friend. Can I help you with something?

You don’t know comfy until you install Sexlab and fuck every horse and rat you stumble across after getting raped by 2 kid bandits and a spriggan

She's fucking Mohammad.

I always had a soft spot for the Companions myself. I've always gone for the warrior archetype in games where I'm given a choice so it feels natural.

Fucking random thought, but if you're actually in a country with cold weather RIGHT NOW, put on a youtube video/audio loop of fireplace wood crackling ambience in the background.

Makes shit COMFY.

I love Syberia

I heard its really good on the switch so yeah. Go ahead friend!

You sound like you're 15. Please lurk before posting inane normalfaggot drivel.

no, which one?

Sure friend and eating kebabs while streaming the whole thing.
Haha OP here, thats actually not a bad idea. Thanks!

Ow sorry, was a bit to quickly. I always like to start with 1 instead of diving in the sequel. Go with one and finish it first then 2.

>I got a ps4 and Switch.

I think the Jak games are on PS4, and Jak and Daxter 1 is pretty comfy. Jak 2 and Jak 3 are good games as well, but they are more like GTA, so they're less comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYOXGhaHsyQ

>GF in diff country
She might be getting blacked depending on where she went.

Play Zelda.

I have no clue how to respond to this. Maybe you could put the showerhead on the massage mode. Then spray it right up. It usually gets all the sand from your vagina.

>OP here
We fucking now its you because of your broken sentences and constant Haha's like you're fucking 12 or something

thanks fren

Yeah or whited, yellowed or beaned with extra sour cream. Or she might be out with her grandma buying a ton of xmass pressents for me.

Eversince I beat Ganon I dont feel like going back for some reason anyone else has that problem?

!! Cheers have fun

Thanks friend, appreciate the list.

So many games I love are on it. Going to wait with Shadow for when the remaster is out but I never tried Far Cry 4. It is probably cheap aswell by now. Perhaps doing that in the evening later.

Anyone ever tried the coop with FarCry4 I remember it from the trailer but thats it.

Yeah the break is great, and i'll do my best. Thanks!!

>Jak and Daxter
Yeah they seem to be on ps4 .
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-ueiUYEbg

Cool might give that a try tmrw.

Just in a good mood friend and it does please me that pisses you off to be fair.

Sup Forums will not break the positivity of this man, for his fortitude is unbreakable.

No man it is a great day!

fuck your shitty blog

So? I'm proud that she went to Africa to teach poor tribals English, she's making a difference in the world

I don't really care about comfy threads in general but seeing OP just casually btfo these other anons just warms me up. Not bad, OP.

truly has put me in the holiday spirit. assblasted Scrooge's getting dicked down by this ghost of Christmas positivity,

Yume Nikki or any similar walking sim

> assblasted Scrooge's getting dicked down by this ghost of Christmas positivity,
Bravo. Cheers all around.

Haha this is not OP. But sure Africa sounds cool. Anyway she went to Spain

I think it is called thread but sure if you prefere blog we could call it blog.

CONQUISTADORED

Thanks friend glad to hear that. It was not even intended.

Why cant we have a wholesome post every now and again?

Hahaha I just read that in those 'First kill' UT commentary voices. I think she will Gazpacho all over the floor there while she happily swallows all kinds of Tapas.

Xenoblade 2 is fun

We can pall and we will!

Yeah it is isn't. The world is so unique and is ins't amazing how some members of Sup Forums get so angerfull you mention this game!

>It's another episode of normalfags getting called out for shitposting and falling into the "haha u mad smileyface" defense mechanism they can never recover from

>s-stop invading my Sup Forums safe space, g-guys

Haha, naah it is just a comfy thread, some poeple try to make it a bit more bitter.

Anyway my Thai food almost arrived. Here have some uni Thai girls! I used to study there for 1 year love the oufits!

Any old Abac allumni here?

Haha Exactly! It is okay They will eventually cheer up and just enjoy the thread!

eeuh that was not the picture I uploaded, hehe still pretty spot on what are the odds. here.

Food is here guys see you in a bit.

bump