Steam Game Giveaway

Giving away a copy of a steam game. Game is a surprise. First one to get trips gets it. Don't worry it actually costs money.

Please post actual steam id link rather than tag since multiple can have the same tag.

Also doing a giveaway on Sup Forums. No reason you can't participate in both if you'd like.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Mark_Question
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145069703/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag

You're not wrong.

just do dubs, no need for some 300+ post thread for a shitty free game from some fag

Easy

Rolling
inb4 its Bad Rats

rolling
id=dh659

You will surely get the amoral rodents

GET MOTHTFKR

roll

again roll

sent

Trips get!

I think this is illegal

will prove with a you

rell

[email protected]

I think trips are disabled on Sup Forums, aren't they?

hey thanks cheif

gimme

ok

WINRAR

thanks op

Wait are they?
I didn't wanna do dubs cause I wanted to give people a chance to notice first. Are trips confirmed disabled?

Fuck it. OP here. Since bread is moving slow I'm switching to dubs, as per request. I got work in an hour or two so dubs for this thread. Sup Forums one already won(with quads lul) so that one's closed.

there's no dubs or trips on Sup Forums newfag except for 00 and that only happens for trips.

Welp, I have the dumb. Moving on to a thread restart.

Consecutive digits then. i.e. 12, 23, 34, etc. also 90.

Not just that, since there's no IDs, it'd be really difficult to confirm anyone winning anything and instead everyone is either going to try and shitpost someone else's ID hoping they get bad rats, or fraudpost to try and get whatever it is for themselves.
Not that it matters much.

steamcommunity.com/id/Mark_Question

reroll i guess

reroll2

Apologies to everyone in this thread for my terribad. But I'm still doing the giveaway if anyone is interested.

OP already delivered in the Sup Forums thread, the game he's giving away is Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy

It doesn't look good or fun

reroll3

Diff thread diff game.

34 is win

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145069703/

Win confirmed. A moment pls.

Okay so the winrar already owns the game in question, and my backup game isn't available in his region. SO. We've got a bonus round. NEXT consecutive digits picks what game he wins. Under $10 please. Bonus round begin.

roll

/id/Larry_Foulke
rollerino

OP here. Having technical issues due to region locks.Trying to get around that...

Rolling for free game

So apparently regional price differences have locked *ALL THE FUCKING THINGS*.
So I'm sending winrar a buncha dota items worth $10. Disappointing result, but yall can thank steam. Contest over.

Rollerino I guess. lol not like I need another game

Damn too late. Surprising how quickly it ended tho.

I wonder what the game is.

do not give this nigger anything

Why is that?

notorious begger got at least 1 alt account full of aaa games

show me the key so that I can independently verify this thread is not bait

Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad he didn't win then.