What's the hardest video game boss battle you ever beat?

What's the hardest video game boss battle you ever beat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkWt9Ul0hI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but games are so easy nowadays that I'm not surprised a lot people consider him the hardest boss ever

Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't sans. Sans I beat in about 30 tries. It was probably some fighting game final boss.

All fall before me, let the genocide begin.

manus
took me a week, 3 hr sessions per day
I was using BKUGS and greatshield of artorias

The FF5 superbosses are so stupid because they all come down to doing cheesy shit like this and praying that the RNG doesn't decide to make the boss use the move that will fuck you.

>still havent beat the moon lord solo yet

Yizmat without guide or any other bullshittery. Who thought it was a good idea to give it 50million hp?

>menu-based combat
>difficult

I bet you think opening up Microsoft Excel is difficult too don't you lmao

This fucker on smartphone, the controls make it so much fucking harder than any other version it's unbelievable.
I still haven't beaten him on Nightmare, though.

Yeah, fighting Shinryu and casting Golem after every attacking was fun.

what a dummy
if you stand right next to him when he does is AOE attack it misses you completely

This faggot

I've been able to beat most the bosses I wanted to in games that were worth it but I always say the hardest one is the one I wanted to beat but never could. That would be the Dark Demon secret boss from Demon's Crest.

>look guys i won a battle of RNG

wow how skilled bro

It's okay to be jealous of someone.

I beat kanako on lunatic

Agni & Rudra from devil may cry 3

Beat all the judges at once in 12 zodiac without abusing dark matter and I'll say I'm impressed

Imlerith on Death March is an abstract kind of hell
>1-hit kills
>forced to spam Quen
>2nd phase he constantly gets an absurd armor bonus
>constantly teleports everywhere

shoutouts to the very few people who have beaten this man

Bernard in furi

Drakengard 3 ending D

I did, on PS2 though that was a long time ago. Brought 99 elixirs to Yizmat and it was a 7 hour long battle.

Canary Mary in Banjo Tooie.
Nearly broke my controllers, and my fingers.

Yiazmat isn't hard, just long.

The final trial stage in zodiac edition is the hardest battle in final fantasy without cheesing it bar none. Shame noone outside of EU got to see it until the remaster came out.

bernardmind

That's what I meant, I imported it. Got any rpg with a superboss? I'm working my way on Mistral song right now for all 10 fatestone Saruin before moving on to Saga2

you can cheese him pretty good with a nurse really close by constantly giving you heals, plus other things like heart lanterns, potions, heart statues and honey

Allright, then I'll concede, that's fucking impressive

Biggest superboss that comes to mind is Demifiend in Digital Devil Sage. Never attempted it myself

It was trial and error to me since i didnt read any guides or anything to it. I didnt even have great weapons, i got Masamune by pure luck since i didnt quite understand how the bazaar mechanic works. Now i do and its not too hard now.

>rng
>difficult
lmao

Got it, thanks you. We all need to support each other in finding superbosses and defeating them.

Either Orphan of Kos or Lingering Will. I've spent a good chunk of time on both.

Lingering will is one of those rare superbosses that assumes you have all the best shit in the game and is still a challenge. I've lost to him at 99 before, just couldn't heal in time

>furi HUD
what
who

Possibly Lego racers final boss as a kid. Those were my first vidya rage moments.

Easily pic fucking related on hard, I almost lost my mind.

I really haven't been stuck on any bosses
Orphan of Kos is a pain in the ass. Haven't finished him yet. He has so much fucking health. At least he's not too hard to parry.
Beat most cuhrayzee games without any problems.
NGB is probably the hardest game I've ever beat. Maybe. Not including 1cc Metal Slug 2-3

sans

Probably Elizabeth. The amount you need to go right in that fight is insane.

These pair of fuckers. I don't even remember how I beat the quest. I must've just ran around and let them kill each other until only one was left.

Expert mode?

Nothing compares to this asshole.

I beaten Sans in 6 tries. Patterns are easy.

Easily this. I didn't grind to get the stuff to cheese it, I just used an Ares 90 for the air fights and did Ether Blossom shenanigans on the ground.

*Blocks your path*

To be fair I was underleveled and had a shitty dex build on first playthrough. Took me three days.

I don't really know, but Megaman Zero 4 in Junk Armor was pretty fucking rough, though it's nowhere near the hardest thing ever in vidya, not even close

I always thought this one was especially impressive. The true final boss in itself is already tough enough even in Legendary Gargoyle mode, and then you get your new Ultimate Gargoyle form and you think you're hot shit since it's even stronger than the Legendary one, and you get your shit absolutely pushed in by this big ugly motherfucker

I agree. Until I learned that debuffs still work on him at full power. If you manage to set him on fire, or bleed him, he takes a ton of damage.

Almost had a mental break while fighting her.

Either Alexander the Fourth in Rogue Legacy or Neodotus in Rogue Legacy. Easily spent 20+ hours attempting each and 15+ for the other two.

I don't see what's hard about this boss battle, it's literally adapting to patterns

Undyne is way harder, you still have to dodge perfectly even if you know the patterns

Do bugged fights count?
youtube.com/watch?v=rkWt9Ul0hI0

>Stun Bombs

I don't know, but if yours is that one then you need to leave Sup Forums.

Bass final form in BN6 (BX or GX I can't quite remember) was such a pain in the ass. You needed LifeAura up to survive his machine gun, but make one misstep and that's gone

STANDING HERE

>Goes from easiest boss in the series to beyond Vagullion levels of bullshit
As if Ys I didn't have enough issues with its bosses as is, holy shit.
Is it even possible to beat that?

God I remember the first time I beat this fucker. I was so happy to do it I ended up replaying the sacred grounds and beat him 3 more times just to feel the satisfaction again.

Ballos a cute

Yeah, you can hit him when you circle him correctly and be very careful.
After I looked the issue up I read that you can use a third party software to limit the fps and I thought "no way I'm going to do all that work" so I beat him a few hours later

I had a lot of trouble with this guy(s), moreso than any other souls boss.

Ebby is the rare boss that is way harder for DEXfags, if you have a big weapon that can reach her head she's 100 times easier.

He wouldn't have been that difficult if it weren't for the sacred grounds prerequisite.

Not gonna lie, that's impressive. Good going.

>you ever beat
ONE DAY

Casul.

I had to face off against Totem Togedemaru with no healing items and unevolved Pokemon. It wasn’t the hardest of hard, no, but it was fucking annoying to be sure. Spent a day or two figuring out how to beat the fucker.

This cunt

Couldn't beat her in 3 days and just said fuck it

Ludwig from Bloodborne. I died over a 100 times to him yet I beat OoK on my 5th attempt

Ancient Chaos Wyrm

the only thing I beat is my meat

I love how it goes from "I should be able to dodge that" to "It's fucking impossible"

Took me a day to beat him
I was sitting there and dying to this boring asshole for 12 hours
Finally just stopped summoning and got gud

>replay Bloodborne, didn't have much issues with Ludwig the first times
>"Guess I'll try a STR/ARC build with either Ludwigs or HMLS"
>Fight him at LvL50 with a +7 Ludwig's
>use up a shitload of vials and die a bazillion times more

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me

I literally tried to beat gwyn in NG+ for over 5 hours in a row. Part of it was me failing at the bridge on the way to him, part of it was my refusal to parry him and going at him with a 2handed BKUGS. In the end I gave up and parried him to death.

Probably this

I just kept dying to its oneshot jump shit in the last phase, even when I thought I got the dodging right

I couldn't do it. I had to make a new team and did not have the patience.

Arena 51
KMS no damage, no cheesing

*unsheathes bowblade*
Pssshhh, nothing personnel

Furi's assorted bosses on furier difficulty or Touhou 6 Flandre.

Either NG++ Friede or Lingering Will

Honorable Mention to Super Azurebolt too, but I didn't beat it solo

at one point I was so desperate I actually tried using Bowblade

but it did jackshit for damage because of my build so I just went back to normal

Wc3 Impossible bosses custom games had some really tough shit for a kid version of me.
Still got to the third last boss which was pretty bullshit.
Other hard bosses would be something like MH4U G-rank bosses

Most recently the final story bosses in Rabi-Ribi. Took me at least 2-3 hours, maybe more. At least 45 minutes spent spent figuring out to be invincible for the dubuffs at the beginning.

Took me and hour and a half on the harder difficulty

it took you 45 minutes to figure out to spam amulets at the beginning?

most of the bosses in this game are pretty tough but i think this one, the one in twin labyrinths or the final boss might be one of the hardest i've ever beaten.

Irisu is fucking impossible. The only thing harder was my dick when I browsed the artbook.

I soloed this motherfucker in 3U G rank, took almost the entire 50 minutes with how crazy he was in that game, he's such a pushover in 4U

>tfw you beat him on the first try in your first expert world

What game?

Not the hardest, but one of the most frustrating. This game felt so much less balanced than regular Pokemon games, but maybe that was just because all the movesets and element types were all over the fucking place.

I didn't find Baphomet that bad, but Mother was pretty tough.
Fuck Tiamat though, that bitch can go to hell.

27 minutes for me.

The man who designed this boss should be hanged

Probably not the hardest, but I remember him giving me a bad time, mostly because I was lvl 13 or so when I first fought him. Wonder how fucking hard it'd be on a lvl 1 run