People just this week found secret chalice dungeons with fully functional enemies and bosses cut from the game

>people just this week found secret chalice dungeons with fully functional enemies and bosses cut from the game
>they're better than some of the enemies and bosses in the actual chalices
Why does from always do this? It's been recurring since Demon's Souls.
Also Bloodborne thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TqytJtbj8Q
youtu.be/emwjPX90I4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool beans man, I didn't know chalice dungeons were in Demon's Souls.

youtu.be/8TqytJtbj8Q
>these sniffs
Only the transition from two handed to one handed needed some work and this enemy is entirely functional. Not sure why it was dropped either. The boss also worked fine, needed some extra work on the model and it's effects were missing.

kek fpbp

/thread

I meant cut content being better than some stuff in the vanilla game in general, not chalice dungeons in particular.

Too boring an.

They probably didn't have time to finish it or whatever plot they wanted to tie it in with.

What new bosses? I swear if it's the same enemy that was discovered shortly after release and people made trips to that chalice to see it, or the same boss that has been in the chalice since the bloody beginning but has been showed in all those fucking "gaem news" pages for more than a month IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT. YOU FUCKING NORMIES ARE SCUM YOU NEED TO DIE. YOU RUINED THE LAST THING I ENJOYED IN LIFE I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU.

What if.... What if the enemis and bosses were added secretly in a update?

youtu.be/emwjPX90I4U
No, it's an actual boss that was cut. His effects aren't even in the game but apparently it works for the most part.

>no second DLC
shame

>Sanadsk
I'll doubt, thank you very much

Ignoring the floor and walls, that boss seems to be missing some animations and effects so I guess it was started at one point but then discarded and not removed from the data for whatever reason.

Still pretty cool that people keep finding these things.

better 1 good DLC than 2 mediocre ones

Honestly they patched the story pretty neatly with The Old Hunters so I don't know where they'd even fit a second DLC without having to leave Yharnam entirely or maybe do Cainhurst stuff.
Sanadsk only compiles this stuff for people too lazy to look for it themselves. I think it was Zullie that found all of this stuff.

>Zullie
Okay it's fine then, still all this unused content looks too Dark Souls-like and kinda makes sense they didn't use it because of this.

Every game has cut content.

I don't get why fags fawn over cut content that is hidden in the files, its no different from stuff that was cut and deleted or just never made it into the game yet you always see people acting like the cut content was great stuff that was just dropped on a whim and should have been in the game.
and I guarantee that these fags are the same ones who hate it when characters they don't like get into smash because of some moronic misconception that there is a limited number of slots for the characters

>tfw was sure that Cainhurst was full of cut content
>nothing in any of the cut content datamined has anything to do with Cainhurst
There's always the next game for Vampire Souls I guess.

lore question: if you let gehrman kill you at the end, what yharnam are you "waking up" in? is the whole game set in the yharnam spirit realm or some shit?

It's all lovecraft, your entire purpose to being a hunter is becoming part of the old ones army. The world's real image is the one your shown later after the illusion is broken. The old gods just keep that veil over the world acting as influence using people like Gerhman to talk for them.

the same one you play most of the game in

>ywn smash the queen's pussy until it resembles that

The hunt is over for now and the beast plague has subsided, Yharnam is fucked forever though and you're probably one of the few people left in the entire city. Kinda like what happened to Old Yharnam when the red moon first appeared and they had to burn the entire city during that hunt, now that spread all over the city and only ended when you killed Mergo.
If you let Gehrman kill you he'll be there to guide the next hunter beckoned by the hunter's dream, if you kill Gehrman you take his place, and if you have acquired enough insight you can kill the Moon Presence and ascend as a Great one and live with the doll as a baby squid/slug thing.

Generic dark souls enemy.

I guarantee they planned to add more into the chalice dungeons in the scrapped second DLC, this just pretty much confirms it, as it's pretty common for datamined/cut content to end up finished in a DLC/patch

No depth 5 Hintertomb & Old Hunters chalice really sucks

that's kinda how i took it. hunters are privy to the seedy eldritch underbelly of an otherwise grandiose religious enterprise in the waking world. I'm not sure though, i haven't really wrapped my head around what's actually explicit

Damn, he looks cool.

What are the chances of them releasing another DLC after 2/3 years?

I wish they just had this guy as Laurence in the DLC rather than a flaming cleric beast. Maybe his second phase could have been him catching fire or something.

And it's always fun to find that cut content deep within the files. What's your problem?

from is working on a new weeb IP right now

I remember watching hours of that youtube channel dedicated entirely to finding secret stuff/cut content in Shadow of the Colossus.

They've only been discovered because someone figured out how to data dump the game

Pretty much zero, the only recent game I can think of that will be releasing stuff 2-3 years after the game is released is FFXV. And that's only because the game was in Early Access all along.

You are pathetic.

Going back after a year away. What interesting weapons can I get early? What should I spec?

Blades of Mercy, Hammer and a few others. I have the most fun with Bloodtinge or Skill weapons.

if you have the DLC (you should) you can get a few strength weapons early, amygdalan arm & whirligig saw