Comfy 3DS/2DS thread

>3DS sold way more than last year in the U.S

>Multiple executives confirming that Nintendo will keep supporting 3DS beyond 2018

So it's obvious that 3DS isn't going anywhere anytime soon but what can we expect for 3DS next year?

We know we are getting games like DQXI, Alliance Alive, Persona Q2, etc but what kind of games are getting from Ninty?

Personally I think that Ninty will remake more old games like Samus Returns or Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga

>what can we expect for 3DS next year

I'm 99% sure that there will be another Metroid game for the 3DS reusing the engine of Samus Returns. I also hope that there will be a third 3DS Zelda.

Yeah

I'm expecting another Mario game as well

my hopes/predictions for 2018

- Anything related to Wario (Land or Ware)
- A small eShop game from Skip
- A new Zelda "2D" using the same engine from ALBW and TFH
- The last game from Intelligent Systems from the same people that made codename STEAM (hope is a new Advance Wars)
- Metroid V, using the same engine from SR

ALBW looked like ass, hopefully they fix that. But yeah more 2D Zelda please.

I love how ALBW looks in motion.

I bought a 3DS a month ago and I never had anything so uncomfortable in my hands.
But at least Sonic Boom Fire & Ice and Gunvolt 2 are fun. I plan to buy the rest of 3DS Sonics, Mario 3D Land and M2R next year.

By the way, GOOD EMULATOR WHEN. I want to play those games with something that doesn't make my hands hurt.

The best Sonic games on the 3DS are Sonic 1&2 as part of Sega's 3D Classics series. M2 did an awesome job with the emulation.

I'm still expecting another surprise original Zelda, from either the OOT/MM engine or the ALBW/TFH engine
Seriously, imagine a 100% original 3D Zelda from the OOT/MM engine on the 3DS

I'm getting a New 2DS XL for Christmas, only had a launch 3DS, did I fuck up? It looks pretty nice to me.

Should'a bought the o2ds desu.
Looks like ass, but comfiest thing to hold ever.

Also just hack your shit using 3ds.guide and get all yo games for free

How the fuck are you getting hand cramps on a 3DS ?

Shit's not even heavy nor uncomfortable .

Hoping for:

>A Genealogy of the Holy war remake.

>1 more good Metroid game.

>A new Advance Wars.

>LoZ TP port

I've only tried it for a second in a store once. It felt a little light but that's probably because I'm used to the oXL so much.

With Atlus only 3DS will have games until 2020

I hope some Nintendo announcements on January direct (Sushi game when?)

>being a handlet

>3DS still getting support despite the rampant piracy
Something doesn't add up here

I did not buy 3DS for games I can play on PC or phone.
I bought one with too new version to hack it. It was dirt cheap because it was slightly broken, a cable that connects both sides was loose so colors went crazy. Disassemble, assemble and it works perfectly.
I think I will sell it now for more than I paid and buy New 3DS after paying a bit more, to be able to record it (I have LP channel).
Weight is not a problem, a circle pad is too close, so my hand is too shut. My hands are too large for it.

Just like hentai being on 3DS, something doesn't add up...

>Miiverse is dead
I have no reaction image for this.

>too new version.

No such thing. All versions cam be hacked with a $10 og DS flashcart and a magnet

Can you give me some links? All I found requires 11.3 or lower.

Just got a new 2ds xl but need more good games to play
So far i've played through LoZaLBW and Monster Hunter 4 U
Thinking about getting shin megami 4 since I played persona 4 and 5