What game have you bought recently? I just got pic related

What game have you bought recently? I just got pic related

I got this a couple weeks ago at a flea market for a dollar.

>those fingers
Eat a salad, holy shit.

You posted this yesterday already.

Nice put in jewel case

Had to see why the Sup Forums Spiderman threads were all up in this game's swinging mechanics, so I grabbed a physical copy to enjoy it in all its 480i glory.

Let's see your fingers, then

He's right tho. I got giant hands my ring size is a key ring

>Nobody played this game
>Nobody drew lewds of the qt monster boy

sad

Odd order of games, I know.
JRPG's are not my thing but the piano is pretty good.
How fun is it to traverse around town user?

I will put it in a new case eventually. I just haven't gotten around to it. I also got this copy of Lunar at the same place, but at a different vendor for $8. It wasn't until I got home that I realized that disc 1 and 3 are for Lunar 2. Now I'm at a loss as to what to do with it.

I bought Mario Odyssey. It's alright. It's not as good as 64, and not as plain as 3D World. Overall it's worth the $60 if you like collectathons

>How fun is it to traverse around town user?
Not as great as I was wanting. Bonking a lot against walls, but when things get going smooth and you're cutting corners of buildings it feels great.

Just wish it had a L-button left hand, R-button right hand web assignments.

>putting discs on a desk
FUCK YOU

Shit game unironically desu

Bloodborne.
>I am Setsuna
you poor soul.

Just got all these. Already beat Star Fox 1 and 2, what should I play next? besides FF 3 and Earthbound

I was out of sandpaper. C'mon guy, it's not like I was rubbing them in circles or something. Just sitting them on the desk for a picture and then putting them back in the case isn't going to hurt them.

I tried to love that game OP. Really wanted to. Never could connect.

CD/DVDs are basically invincible.

This was the last video game I bought, two weeks ago

SMRPG, Super Star, or MMX.

I bought Codename Steam for $5. Neat concept. Shame it sold so poorly.

Didn't help with the word-of-mouth/reviews saying the AI takes for fucking ever to do their turns, on a portable system.