Will we ever get a sequel?

Will we ever get a sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdrsJjVlNQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shounen shit
What are you? Still 14?

I don't suppose there will be Ruroni Kenshin characters in it.

Don't worry user. I'm sure we can shoehorn in Peter from family guy for people like you
Also it had a sequel but it was terrible. More like will this ever get netplay support on emulators?

>hating good games
Why don’t you go back to plebbit

>stop liking what I don't like

I wish, but probably not.

I put an unspeakable amount of time into this game as a teenager. I still have my copy but I miss being able to play it online. It’s not the same without it.

Finally got around to pirating this, I remember reading years ago about how good it was supposed to be.

Got any tips for me niglets

>it had a sequel

We want the same Smash bros.-esque type of gameplay like Jump superstar and Jump Ultimate Star

Just play the shit and enjoy. It’s really fun

no way, Kenshin is too iconic

If there was a sequel of Jump Ultimate Star then the roster would be 10 characters from Black Clover, 8 from One Piece, 7 from Naruto and the rest gets 2 each.

No, Jump released a fucking mobile game for their 50th anniversary.

>tfw lost all contact to the friends I was playing this shit with nonstop
>tfw wouldn't even be able to enjoy a sequel

I thought it was just bunch of One Piece and Black Clover games for the PS4 and Switch?

i played this game a lot. especially online. the players would just chill on the top left platform in the coliseum stage. and like 10 minutes later, somebody would do a little poke to someone else and a battle started.

also japs thought that getting the last hit was very important, they would then do seppukko. i always tried to do it too and it feels good

top right**

Is it even possible to play it online anymore?

Nope

Man I played the shit out of this game despite half the menus being untranslated.

>That one girl from D. Greyman who could reliably ring out pretty much anyone
Man, she was so fucking good despite being a mid-tier koma character.
I never cared for her or the series, but I loved her for that alone.

Ouch. You're not wrong.

Why don't you main Kinnikuman Sup Forums?

The fun factor of the game is playing different popular shonen characters and watching them beating themselves up. The roster is pretty fucking epic too

>Fist of the North Star
>Yu Gi Oh
>One Piece
>Naruto
>Bleach
>Dragon Ball
>Ghost Fighter
>Runorui Kenshin
>Shaman King
>Gintama
>Hunter x Hunter
>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
>Saint Seiya
>KochiKame
>D. Grayman

Now add the ongoing popular series like

>Hero Academia
>World’s End Harem
>Food Wars
>World Trigger
>Saiki
>To Love Ru
>AssClass
>Kaguya

And we have the almost perfect brew of shonen fighter

Too busy maining DIO

This

Reboot anime when?

>Ghost Fighter
Flip detected

Fuck man, I remember having matches via the Sup Forums threads.

How the fuck has time passed so quickly and why is the new game so different and bad?

>why is the new game so different and bad?
It's 3D and had way less characters.
>No Yugioh
>No Shaman King
>No Kinnikuman
>No Buso Renkin
>But 4 Wan Piss characters

>Instead of a bunch of series that ended ages ago they have 4 characters from the most popular manga ever made, this is a problem

the actual issues with jstars was shit like "joseph and jonathan instead of dio to shill the anime", having to pad the roster with characters nobody cared about to shill their new series, and kumagawa not being playable

Not to mention the advertising was hilarious.

>starring the Big 3 of Shonen.....
>One Piece!
>Naruto!
>and.......Toriko!

And then when no one cared, they stopped shilling Toriko and let Bleach be part of the game's advertising again.

It’s like they’re just pandering to the characters from WSJ instead

The reason is Bleach was ranking like total shit and the author was too much of an asshole to work for

Kinnikuman and Yugioh are still going on though. Boa, Ace, and Akainu were all irrelevant by the time the game actually released anyways.

Kek

>kumagawa not being playable
This is a legitimate tragedy, but with Medaka Box long over it's never going to happen.

Yeah because characters like pic related sure deserved to get in over any of the shit he listed

Yeah, I can sort of understand that. But if you want to replace one of the Big 3, have the decency to at least use something worthy instead of some flavor of the month shit like Toriko.

>Jaguar gets reduced to Assist
>this fucking thing is playable

There's way too many possible characters for a game this broad. You inevitably disappoint some people and end up giving some series 10+ characters.

the closest we ever got to a sequel were the two one piece games ganbarion made and those were shit

I miss Jump Ultimate Stars god fucking damn

youtu.be/xdrsJjVlNQM