Why do the jap games attract so many people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdX6U5OOoag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

I love sushi

I dont get it

This isn't you, right Sup Forums?

being self aware is a good thing, even if you try to give it a negative connotation with your retarded meme

drumpf

Please stop posting images about me...

>The Tatami Galaxy
Hold up a second there, user.

Literally nothing wrong with that left side.

dunno who decided to label it "self-aware weeaboo" because it's actually "ironic" weeaboo
and faggots like you are the worst
>DUDE I JUST LIKE IRONICALLY LIKE ANIME XD LMAO

Because marketing.

Ironic weebs and especially all those weird homos are cancer, but I just hope it won't cloud people's perception of anime/Japanese culture. Because they have nothing to do with each other. The relationship is strictly one way.

>STEM

Literally what? Who are the kind of autists who create such images?

>The relationship is strictly one way.
For how long, we'll see.

Except that japan is gay as fuck and keep shoving shota boipussi down everyones throats.

nothing wrong with lain and tatami
fuck off

Well I can't think of any reason why it would ever change.

The existence of trap characters in anime is not equivalent to the ironic weeb community's reaction to them.

>the drug dealer giving out crack has nothing to do with all the crackheads

Because I want to play a game thats actually a game and not blatant political propaganda.

You are trying to discredit anime by forcing a connection that does not exist. Ironic weebs are the incidental recipients of something made in another culture for another market.

This was posted on reddit so long ago, are you just now finding (and spamming) it?

>self-aware weeaboo
>implying he'd rather have weebs that don't understand what's weird about them and are incapable of hiding their power-levels

self-aware weebs don't hide their "powerlevel"
they act just as annoying as actual weebs, only """"ironically"""""
so yeah i'd rather have the people who at least genuinely like something

The most offensive thing about this image is lumping Bjork's best album with all that garbage.

It's how the world works user. A few years ago back when I was in Uni there was a Asian Culture club. When I was a freshmen it was exactly as it's named. We learned about various Asian cultures, went to festivals, events and talked about some history.

When the leaders eventually graduated a weeb took over and turned the culture club into a second Anime club. Never forgave them for that bullshit. If they wanted Anime join the fucking anime club.

>I only watch 80s/90s anime, old ovas, and the occasional nostalgia cashgrab
>no waifushit
>no sameface (ergo, no One Piece, no FMA, no Naruto, no Death Note...) but it's okay when old anime does it
>can't hold a converstation on any anime that didn't air on toonami before the reboot

I can pass off as a nostalgiafag but I'm teetering dangerously into normie territory.

There is no "waifushit" anime, and sameface is a rare issue that people have blown massively out of proportion.

>weeb took over and turned the culture club into a second Anime club.
Heard this story. Why is it so fucking common.

No, you don't watch 80's/90's anime. You watch the good 80's/90's anime, which has been curated already from the mountains of fucking shit that existed before hand. You're an idiot and you nostalgia faggots need to kys.

>No, you don't watch 80's/90's anime. You watch the good 80's/90's anime
nice fucking implications faggot
i've watched so many shitty 80's and 90's OVAs i've lost count

They don’t. Even the nips don’t play them, they’re a niche over there. Video games are not part of Japanese culture whatsoever and grown men who play them are looked down upon. Nobody over here outside of a small group of weebs (who are loud on the internet) plays this trash

It's curated, but the anime that stayed in Japan or failed to get much recognition in the US isn't necessarily bad. You're Under Arrest is good for example but rarely mentioned by anyone nowadays.

Video games are huge in Japan.

I for one like anime from loads of decades - 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s - and I have done for years and years before it became a mainstream thing to like. But I genuinely like it, and think ironic weaboos are by far the most insufferable group of people on the internet. I've given up talking with others about anime because of it.

Ironic weebs do face some stiff competition from the Jaded Toonami Veteran group, who are insufferable in their own special ways.

Harem anime and cute girl slice of life are waifushit to me.
I'm also a stickler for character design. I skipped a lot of mid-2000s anime because of all the samey looking characters.

Well, I was going to say "I mostly watch anime from my childhood, along with stuff that my dad & grandpa watched growing up", but then it'd sound like I only watch YYH and ecchi.

because they're good games

...Your dad and grandpa watched ecchi?

>people keep making new cropped hentai faces making it harder to fap to the originals because now I see the face and associate it with shitposting.
Thanks, fags.

t. brainlet

Well shit I'm sorry I haven't had much time to play at all lately.

A waifu is basically a favorite character, not an intrinsic part of any show or genre. Tons of people have Rei or Asuka as their waifu.

Samey looking characters is another meme problem blown out of proportion.

Making "shitposting" a good word completely destroyed discourse on the Internet.

These people don't exist, you're just mad as hell tgat someone coyld like anime and still be more socially acceptable than you

>These people don't exist
You're one of them.

Doesn't every dad & grandpa?

Given my dad's reaction to the internet history I was oblivious about when I was about 12, no.

>Uh, I don't watch waifushit
>*Dirty Pair image*

The week delusion. I lived in japan for four years and video games are culturally non-existent. Ask any weeb who moved there

Someone who likes anome and is socially successful? Yup. I am. Suck it, loser. You'll never fuck a girl underneath a Project A-Ko poster.

Why do people who clearly haven't played a lot of Japanese games or haven't watched a lot of anime think waifu pandering, fanservice and moeshit are modern things?

The ratio of cute girls doing ____ has always been higher than serious stuff.

Because they're games and not movies.

It's okay when old anime does it.

>ywn fuck a trap that's wearing those thighhighs

>Project Ako
My man
youtube.com/watch?v=cdX6U5OOoag

Sony, Nintendo and Sega are Japanese. Japan has had a far bigger arcade scene than any other country. Mobile gaming is huge. They've made a live action TV series centered on parodying Dragon Quest.

You just don't like video games, but instead of simply not liking them you try to validate it by turning to Japan for approval. "See, they don't like them either! Looks like my beliefs are now validated!" Except it's all in your head and video games are in fact huge in Japan.

Why do you think that things you don't like have to be explained by pandering and not by people doing things they like?

>tfw you own three pairs of similar thighhighs

can somebody edit this to say "i ate too much soy starter pack"
i cant right now

wait what is bad about plastic bottles? Aside from the plastic pollution I'm assuming

God 80s anime looks so comfy

Should I watch this?

>There's a creature out there so completely devoid of originality he makes low-quality copies of Quentin-level garbage.
>Isn't even self-aware of it.

Sad!

>You'll never fuck a girl underneath a Project A-Ko poster.
Neither will you, cucko.

Not people. Neets and Beta Males. Jap games attract NEETs and Beta Males,

Does everyone clap with when you walk in the room, too?

Already do on the regular. But keep telling yourself it can't be done. You hobbies are the source of your problems, not who you are, right?

Post pics

>facebook meme

>i'm more autistic than average Sup Forums user from watching toku shit as well

What's wrong with Tomo chan? Tomboys are cute.

Cause I don't want feminism and diversity shoved down my throat. Just let me look at some sexy girls instead of angry middle aged black dykes.

Let's be fair though, the RABBEREH ANGERUS were far from shit. Dirty Pair was really entertaining. The fact they were both super qt was just a bonus.

Post email.

What’s wrong with tatami galaxy or tomo chan? You’re a mighty faggot.

How many days do you plan on making this thread

>being this retarded

Look up xenoestrogens and plastic bottles and BPA

Because they are good?

This

>drink out water bottles since the water here is so bad that it gives you kidney stones, not even the filters will help
I probably have a higher concentration of testosterone than you along with being more physically fit than you, bet you couldn’t even pass your high school pt test.

I want Rally to sit on my face, Minnie May can have a go too if she wants

Yeah, I bet you do.

Ok well mr internet tough guy I deadlift 5 plates and have over 300 confirmed kills in call of duty 4

Yeah I definitely do. You’d lost that bet.

holy shit. this is basically the online communities I was in 2 years ago. I miss you guys.

>Sup Forums thinks it impossible to be fit
Pathetic to be quite honest.

Always nice to see people with good taste here.

I simply answered your question, and now you're acting like an insecure bitch on Sup Forums. Hilarious.

user, I think you may be projecting just a tad. But that's OK! I won't tell. I promise I believe your story, too. Really! I do.

i love jap games
though strangely i can't stand anime

>insecure
>implying you’re not the insecure one here
>projecting via calling me insecure
Yeah sure dude, I simply said you’d lose that bet. Now you’re the one crying here.

>wait, why are the negative connotations with plastic bottles
>answers your question
>w-well, fuck you! i'm probably more fit than you! y-yeah, so fit!
Do you not understand how fucking autistic you sound? Calm down.

what*

Keep crying guy, I’m sure you’ll reach my level of physical fitness someday.

CRUSHED

Add a swastika to this and it's perfect