twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sh.

Why is she wearing a hijab??

ns?

Quarians are space gypsies.
Sexy, easily infected space gypsies.

ps?

>tfw Andromeda was trash
Vetra and big daddy drack were too good for that game.

Mass effect isn't an rpg you dumb nigger. Pic relsted is an rpg.

From my point of view both are RPGs

>Mass Effect is fucking dead
I don't have a sad enough reaction image for this.

What exactly is your point of view? Before you answer, keep in mind the fact that there is a difference between "has RPG elements" and "is an RPG".

Pro tip: Mass Effect is not an RPG. You play only one role and your in-game actions and choices do not alter the course of your game experience.

I never romanced Tali, I prefer deep romances with substance such as Jack

Under your definition FNV is not an RPG either because you're always the courier. You can choose who to side with, but you'll always be the courier. In Mass Effect you can also choose sides or how to do something but you're always Shepard.

In fact under your definition I'm pretty sure no game outside sandbox MMOs is truly an RPG.

Go play DnD you fucking nerd.

I'm still mad
I will always be mad.
On my death bed I will be mad.
When the seas heat up and the world falls into global catastrophe I will still be fucking mad.
In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about ME3?" My answer will be yes.
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of man's cities have crumbled into dust, I will still be mad.
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of planet Earth and decode the secrets of the ancient "internet" and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, my hatred will remain.

I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post and I'm not the slightest bit less mad. I fucking hate you Bioware.

>New Vegas kiddo thinks it's a real rpg

Hahaha

From my point of view your an autistic retard that doesn't know what an RPG is.

>being mad over a videogame
ME3's ending was great, I really enjoyed it, no bait. You are all morons, enjoy suffering.

More of an rpg than Mass Effect will ever be you subhuman console babby.

Damn, I knew NV graphics were shit, but this is a whole nother level, I'll stick to Mass Effect then.

That's Fallout 2 Horrigan you underage, mouth breathing retard. Stick to your space opera """"""rpg"""""" for brainlets too retarded to understand skill point numbers, branching choices and checks.

You become a supergod in NV with 100 in every skill that matters and implants out the ass, keep on pretending your choices matter when it ends the same way every time

You can't get 100 in every skill because the level cap is 50 with DLC and implants cost upwards 5,000 to 7,000 caps so try again sweaty. And choices do matter that's beyond picking the red or blue colored word box.

Daily reminder that Garrus is best boy and Tali is best girl.

>from my point of view the jedi are evil

Should have been why don't you like sand people.

I want Tali to sit on my face.

if i sit in the park does my possibility of getting laid rise?

youtube.com/watch?v=nGnbEtube-g

does getting put in jail and then getting fugged in the butt count

Unless you’re a female with a good ass and sitting in the park is a metaphor for sitting on my face, no.