Buy Nu's game

Buy Nu's game

This game looks like shit, worst crossover

i'll only buy it when they announce the best girl

they alredy did

What happened to the hype for this game? I wasn't on Sup Forums for like a month, before these threads would get like max replies and move onto new threads daily. Haven't been keeping with the game itself either.

not really? The threads only move really fast when they derail into shit flinging about RWBY

otherwise it's mostly just 1 or 2 threads for the monthly character reveal trailer

Last trailer only had BB character reveals so people don't care

The last 2 trailers were pretty mildly received

No Orie no buy
or at least give me Yuzu

Just give me any UNI girl that isn't Nanase

Eltnum, please get in. That's all I ask.

Nasu is too busy to care about what you want

Give me Tao do it now

Does anybody actually play her?
I keep forgetting she exists.

>Does anybody actually play her?
no

Ragna x Tao best ship

So she's just a meme pick for waifufags to cry about not being in the game but the second she is they'll sing its praises but still not play her when the game comes out right?

I don't fucking know, probably not.

Like Bullet?

I'm buying Es's game

No I'll buy it for Ragna instead

I guess? Bullet is apparently too deep in the shit-tier that people don't play her for that, which is the reason I thought Tao wasn't played as well. Bulletfags seem to be in the majority though, given how much they spam their waifu

people actually play bullet tho

Bump

How about talking about the game instead?

The RWBYfags are currently in Sup Forums and /blaz/ so a hypothetical quarter of the people who care enough to discuss it are gone.

Lol Rwbyfag kys

Not until dream team confirmed

Preordered Switch version, waiting game until it releases, nothing to talk about

Personally I'd like to see some story mode scans

>weebshit
No thanks, shill

This kokonoe a best

Make it fuckin happen

It's practically confirmed

Only if Naoto is in the game.

Which one?

Except they did

P4 Naoto.

Makoto x Yang
TEAM FIST CONFIRMED

Well this thread failed

4 boring BB characters

I must be the only one hyped to see one of the Blades. Even more so that it wasn't Mu. Iwasn't buying this game unless Lambda or Nu got in.

I already have Nu's game without all the rwbbysh.

Give me Orie or someone is going to get hurt.

How about Nu

People do play bullet though, despite her being shit.

Can't be disappointed about the news if there were barely any relevant news at all.

But I am dissapointed. Es getting in means they're prioritizing waifu fag pandering over actually getting an interesting cast gameplay wise.

Popularity is usually derived off of waifufaggotry, but yeah, that is unfortunate since that means Mai has a chance to get in.
And Hibiki because of the fujos

>Interesting

To be fair, the gameplay mechanics look shallow as fuck so the interesting cast part gets a bit diluted. At least Makoto's Drive having its own bar means that not everyone with a secondary resource is going to be excluded.

>Hibiki without Overdrive Combos
What a horrifying thought.

Hibiki has no reason to be in the game if Blake exists. Doubly so if Seth makes it in too, and considering the fact that Hibiki is attached to Kagura's hip, I'd say Seth has a better chance due to the whole Rival/RedvsBlue shtick.

Something a generic shoto with a crest gimmick isn't. Even Ragna is more original than Es.

I'm glad she's if only because fags like you are mad now.

> Signing memes with your gamertag
Plz don't

I always knew that fag was an attentionwhore trying to cash in on cheap memes.

I'm buying Makoto's game!

If a demo came out with all currently-revealed characters being playable, who would you main?

Got to see if they kept Gordeau's range.
And if they fixed Hyde's voice.

But I already play BBCF.

¡Es es KAWAII!

Weiss and Yusuke since Seth hasn't been revealed yet.

I want to hear Ruby call Ragna senpai in the Jap dub of course

>Yusuke

Yukiko and Weiss

They fixed Ruby's voice in the Playstation Experience trailer, so that might actually be a possibility.

Fight me bitchs

Unfortunately for you, I already know the outcome. You'll mash on wake-up and eat this j.236As

I'd love to, but I'll have to pass, I bought every blazblue games and it's just too much pain finding a match online in Europe.
I expect this one to be even worse on this aspect.
This is just too niche

>Implying I'm not labbing right now
>Thinking I'll show up to lobby without anything new

I'm not invested in the slightest because I'm only really interested in the UNI characters and I would rather just wait for UNIST to come out in the west than some low budget crossover game where everything new is from a miserably bad western series.
And on top of that I really hate Persona 4

For your sake, I hope so.

It's too niche, the online is gonna be pretty much empty.
I'm interested now that nu-13 is in, but Dbz is still a safer bet.

Empty until the rwbyfags drop the game.

> implying dbfz won't have a 90% player base decrease after the first month when all the casuals realize they can't hack it.

cute girl only in art. show looks like ass