So I have played Yakuza 1 & 2 and willing to play the rest...

So I have played Yakuza 1 & 2 and willing to play the rest. I'm wondering though 4 & 5 have multiple MCs do they always have their own style? And how much of the story/gameplay involves them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMEdZlosFpg&feature=youtu.be&t=81
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remakes suck ass

you suck ass

Y4 have their own fighting styles (Kiryu is Kiryu, others have parry/charged based styles), and the stories are split up rather evenly between the four protagonists.

Not played Y5 though.

That's a shame I hoped it leaned heavily towards Kiryu, I don't care about the other guys

They're all badasses in their own way though.

The big guy (can't remember his name) fights to damn slow, and the guy in purple changes direction too much with attacks

They're fun characters, the problem with them in 4 is that they're new fighting systems that have to stack up against Kiryu who had his system perfected for 4 games, a plus side in this is that when you do get to Kiryu you feel like a fucking GOD
Yakuza 5 goes to some extra lenghts to make them feel more unique with new exclusive mechanics for each, the big slow guy becomes really fucking fun being able to throw people around and shit

no

The thing about Yakuza 4 is that Kiryu really doesn't feel like the main character. I mean he is there and is important, but I've always considered the real protagonist of 4 to be Tanimura

best boy

>not akiyama or shinada

yeah no

Aaaaand I meant to reply to

Shinada's alright but i hate playing as him
Akiyama is also cool but, he's too red, Tanimura is blue but not as blue as Akiyama is red

No.
absolutely based.

>shinada will never come back
at least he's getting a role in the HnK game

>they bring back baba in ishin
fuck you, nagoshi.

So like I said before, I only played 1 & 2 and only want to play as Kiryu, so I guess only 3 would be worth it for me?

3 and 6 only have kiryu.

3 is probably the worst Yakuza game, and the US version was gutted. Not saying you shouldn't play it but it certainly isn't as good as 1 or 2.
You might just want to wait for 6 which will also be Kiryu only.
Seriously just play 4 and 5 they're fucking great.

i still dont know how in the fuck baba got so popular in japan. is it because he's suicidal?

because he's ''''handsome''''. Jap fans are retarded.

I BELIEVE IN YOOOU

Kill yourself you tasteless mongrel.

Imagine being this fucking close minded

It's like Sonic you only want to play as him, not every fucking forest animal on the planet

Not only are you tasteless, you're also a Sonichu furfag, yiff in hell.

I hate Sonic, I was just using it as an example

4 kiryu might not as well be n the game but it's cool to see him treated as this huge legend.
5 is pretty kiryu centric somewhat.

I like Sonic and your example is full of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UMEdZlosFpg&feature=youtu.be&t=81

5 was the best in terms of mini-games. Honestly I was disappointed with 0 since it was lacking in things to do compared to 5. The story in 5 was all over the fucking place though.

GunRhein best minigame