HERE YOU GO GOY, HERE IS YOUR NAZI EMOTE FOR 5$

>HERE YOU GO GOY, HERE IS YOUR NAZI EMOTE FOR 5$
>OH WAIT, HEH, WE DON'T ACTUALLY OWN THAT SO I'LL BE TAKING THAT BACK FROM YOU
>YOUR MONEY? WHAT MONEY? WE DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
So why is Valve allowed to fuck consumers in the ass?

Sup Forumstards blown the fuck out
Based Matt Furie

What is this even for? I don’t even use steam messager

>doesn't read the TOS
>cries
>crying about or buying Steam emoticons in the first place

wow

:bananadance: and such I'd guess.

If you actually went out and bought pepe memes for real money, you deserve to lose it.

>why didn't you read a 5000 word legal jargon that says they can fuck you in the ass

is this Matt Furie's last ditch effort to be relevant?

Why didn't you though?

>conservashits are literally so dumb they thought getting rid of net neutrality would prevent things like this

Matt is /ourguy/ fuck frogposters

pretty much

Is this your way of lashing out? Poor butthurt Sup Forumstard.

post yfw you're not matt furie

When is Furie going to sue Sup Forums?

>mfw I'm not a butthurt Sup Forumstard like this faggot obviously is

You'll know when we're lashed out tumblnigger

Because he's a dumb fucking waste of space, that's why.

I thought he released Pepe into the public domain awhile ago, back before Sup Forums managed to convince normies Pepe was a nazi.

hard to believe Furie hasn't been publicly crucified by the left yet, it's not like they care enough to know he's not involved in the vast majority of the edits

Honestly this sounds silly, the commonly used Pepe does not have any resemblances to his version anymore, outside of being a frog.

>thinking TOS allows you to sidestep any existing laws

This, the guy who drew the sad version is 10x more important to this. Before that "feels good man" was just another common reaction image

This is beyond pathetic

good
the sooner these retarded 12 year olds stop creaming over 'le nazi frog xddd' the better. its actually cringy as fuck.

Then please show me how Valve is being held to those laws, oh wait, you can't do anything but cry here while nothing changes.

oh no what do you mean i cant spam my autistic chans meems outside of the chons

>fascists BTFO

Why don't car manufacturers write ToS that state the car you buy isn't actually yours and that they can take it back anytime?