He fell for the VR meme

>he fell for the VR meme
AR is where the real money is. You heard it here first.

Why do you feel the need to advertise your anime to everyone?

Kill your self leddit

This is the video game board not the anime board

tell that to the 9 pages of off topic threads

Bad argument ;)

>AR
Amen, brother Bubba.

Why are ledditors scared of anime?

anime is reddit

>ratposting in 2017

>people act like shit so I can do the same
this is reddit mentality actually.

WRONG

You would know, Captain Reddit.

@400285667
alright boyo, enough (You)s given already, time to go to sleep.

>ledditor hasn't worked out how to reply to posts

your gay.

No, the really money is when they create integrated A/VR where you can wear glasses over your head that can tell you the price of your cheese whiz, then enter a special room somewhere where you can do battle with a monster based off the product code.

...I was thinking of finding a better example as I was typing that out off the top of my head, but that sounds pretty amazing on its own.

Do you think monster battles can be a good promotion technique? The future will be us fighting our salami to get a 25% off coupon.

The VR will add to the experience by allowing you to fight it in space with a laser pizza slicer next to planet sausage.

umaru thread?

>Doesn't have a folder full of generic anime shit
>Isn't oldfag enough to realize that you can basically know the ins and outs of any shite moeblob show such that you have the confidence to post any random image from any random moeblob anime and know exactly what you are doing
>Moeblob animes not just being a source of generic cute images that guarantee replies
You haven't been on here long enough kiddo.

I saw one retard in this board who would do this so he wouldn't give the other guy the satisfaction of being replied to

Why do you feel the need to advertise your butthurt to everyone?

Its also a board on fucking Sup Forums and the topic is still relevant. If you have a problem with the demographic of this site you choose to use, then fuck off and stop bitching about it.

Remidner that Umaru is a video game character too.

I made a topic about sotn yesterday to ask where to go and was told to fuck off by one poster and my thread was deleted in less then 10 minutes. I hate you guys and what you did to this place

delete this