Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

What am I looking at?

Idk user, i have no idea why you would undock your switch.

Why do products update?
OP is a retard.

it's not a update

it's part of a game that didn't come with the game

Why is your internet so shit?

Fucking this. It only took me an hour to download Odyssey.

cheap package from independent isp that supports net neutrality

Why do electronics use electricity?

I dunno OP. I think that's gay too.

Comcast are my only provider, and I get a nice 4mb at best.

Products finish a few weeks before launch maybe months, they never finish games nowdays because issuing a update to do the last few weeks of work is just simpler and helps not delay the launch.

This. Pictures this terrible shouldn't be allowed in 2017.

The process to get a game in physical format is about 3 months. Valuable time that could be used for the last stage of game development, bug fixes.
If you want a full game on release, you are basically asking devs to have the game on hold for 3 months without selling it

That reminds me. Yesterday I bought the Zelda DLC. It starts downloading and suddenly there's a X on the download bar under the game icon. Did I really just run out of space on my Switch? Turns out my game data has been being saved on my 4GB microSD card. I was using it for screenshots once my screens hit the 1000 limit. There's no option to tell the system where to save game data, however screen shots do.

>over 1000 screenshots
are you chronicling every frame in your fucking botw playthrough?

Since this is one of the worst pictures ever posted on Sup Forums, I'm going to clarify it.
This is LA Noire, a game that, despite costing ten dollars more on Switch, which would imply they used a high capacity cartridge, also requires about 16 GB of download just to play the base game at all whatsoever.
As for why it's allowed, Rockstar are jews. What else is new.

And if they sell me a buggy as fuck game, I'll post a review justifiably trashing it on Amazon and damage their sales

I bnought it for the bird, its kinda shit cause I had to go find and clear an old SD Card for her to actually play the game,

>which would imply they used a high capacity cartridge
Not true. It implies any cartridge is more expensive than any disc

shoulda got the ps4 version but i'm sick and wanted to play it in my bed

That's plausible, too, but industry analysts (actual ones, not the twitter whores this board obsesses over) have stated 8GB cartridges, which should be what LA Noire is on considering its download requirements, have the same profit margins as bluray discs. It's equally possible that analysis was wrong, but that's what I usually base my thoughts on when I see switch games get priced/get given required downloads, and LA Noire is the only non-indie situation where a dev just decided to charge more anyway for the same game.

It's a habit. But I think it was mostly Zelda related since when I started taking screens in Mario, that's when the cap happened.