What is the most autistic thing you have ever done in a video game, Sup Forums?

What is the most autistic thing you have ever done in a video game, Sup Forums?

Probaly halo 3 when I went to a wedding.

that's a lotta splooge

Do people not use tissue anymore?

spotted the chronic masturbator.

who the fuck uses a t-shirt to jack off? fucking get a tissue you degenerate

I just use my mouth

It's snot

>What is the most autistic thing you have ever done in a video game, Sup Forums?

Roleplayed as a serial rapist murderer in vanilla Oblivion

>Implying I can stop myself from masturbating now that I have a fleshlight.

it's a picture on his shirt, not a cum stain, you brainlets

i hope you've got a source

That's definitely snot.
t. jizz apparel pro

Enough Sup Forums for today

Resolution is too low. Could literally just be dust, from leaning into a dusty spiderweb or something.

when I play a game with little to no plot like a racing game or whatever, I just make up my own shitty story in my head and make decisions based on that

i use my moms panties

is she hot

do you see any tissues in that room?
poor guy has a runny nose and nowhere to blow

Post pics of your mom.

no

Playing super mario 64 with as few A presses as possible.

>not just snorting in the loudest way imaginable and swallowing all your snot like a fat load of cum

I created a character in a WoW RP server.

I would actively search the world and sneak up to RPers. Found a ton. I would spy on them for a while then take a selfie with them.

I had a folder full of selfies with rpers. It was pretty fun

source now faggot

any teacher who doesn't keep tissues in their classroom is a fucking reptilian

I just nut in my underpants. Too lazy to get up and grab a tissue

jerking it to virtual characters

clicked accept on a friend request from a girl

>Not just spooging in the sink

I just cum on myself, pull my underwear up and let it dry while I sleep.

I bought ARMS.

Stop

jizz dries up yellowish not white

How the fuck could you not realize that you have a giant crusty cum stain on your shoulder?

I have bad news for you user

jizz color depends on your diet
and especially on black cloth you could easily get something like in OP's pic

I used to just jizz over my bed sheets and then fall asleep. That was before I knew jizz leaves stains on white fabric. My mom never told me anything, she just kept changing my sheets every morning after I went to school. For years.

I use tissues for regular faps, but they don't cut it after saving up and having edged a lot. Feels nicer to just spurt freely all over a tshirt or something and see the ropes fly, rather than desperately trying to shoot it all neatly in a small tissue.

Jesus fuck hahaha

Go see your doctor. Now.

I sent X-rated messages to my villagers in Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. Both male and female villagers.

I'm glad I'm not the only one but I'm aware that this is gross.
I used to pierce my lip every morning before school because I wasn't allowed to have it and I used one of mom's earrings for the ring.
In a videogame, I had an assassin named BlackStar on Diablo II and I would spam his Soul Eater quotes in pub pvp games.
I also used to shitpost hard in Orgrimmar general. I received bans all the way to the email notification alerting me that I had one more strike b4 perma. I genuinely thought it was cool and a couple of my friends did too.

what?

no even when your jizz is white and jizz on white socks, which ihave, it dries up yellowish
its never pure white like that

Go on.

chicks smell that bro

no they don't

Dude. Your balls. They're fucked.

i can smell when a girl is wet as fuck its intoxicating

Same, I've tried jizzing on a sock or a tissue but I never have enough self control to aim it on there, I just keep pumping until there's jizz all over me and my bedsheets

You might have an infection

>drunkenly order some onahole
>have the best faps of my life

>thank my lucky stars i didn't discover these things as a teenager

no you can't

You full on have gonorrhea or something. I promise you mine is not like that.

>tfw i had phimosis and only learned I was jerking off the wrong way when I was like 16

you're an idiot

I just have a towel I use specifically for jizzing

i still have phimosis, should i go do something about it?

And you'll be dead before you hit 30.

Who didnt ?

yeah you can, unless you're a virgin

Holy shit! A-are you me, user? my mom didn't say anything either.

Dude what the fuck? Do you at lease have a shower? You know that people can smell the dry cum on you, right?

so show me a picture of dried jizz where its white
google literally shows 90 variations of yellow

Being married on Club Penguin with children (the kids were those stupid little puff balls, can’t remember their names)

Jizz dries white, but not as white as white cloth, that's why when you jizz on black it looks white but when you do on white it looks "dirty" or "yellow".

who are you people? Your mom changed your sheets? Did they make your rooms too faggot?

puffles

If you start jacking it the right way it will eventually become loose but it will take awhile. Mine wasn't that bad, it mostly fixed itself when I lost my virginity.

did it grow fungus?

im already over 30
youre like a 12 year old girl, dude's cum isnt even same color as girls cum, chill out, go back to school

I would if I could too.

>not just rubbing vaseline and splooging in the toilet
It's like you fools want to be disgusting.

I'm not gonna say I'm not wasting time here already but that's a bit much, user.

W-What?

The cum literally fuses your dick head to the inside of your underwear. It hurts like hell when im superglued to the inside of my underwear and forget and tear them off to piss or something

>If you start jacking it the right way
you saying I've been doing it the wrong way? nani the fuck

And she cleaned and cooked all my meals and told me I love you regularly. Sucks to be you.

>over 30
>posting on Sup Forums
>on saturday
>in a thread about dry jizz

I take that back, you're already dead.

nah you're just a lazy fuck

i've been taking fap breaks at work every day for the past 2 months, are you saying my coworkers can smell that???

I just have a trash can I cum directly into. Then I wipe with a tissue.
Cumming over your own face and mouth feels pretty amazing. No homo.

She probably thought you were just an innocent boy having wet dreams and that you were too embarassed to say anything about it.

No I just wash it every month or so

>he doesn't know

no, its not white, white is white, jizz has color its yellowish
just morons in here dont know what a fucking color is

Paper towels are my go to.

Is this you?

I've exclusively been using pocket pussies for years.

Hueeheuehehhe, hehehe, he just disabvled, a movign vehicle, with a grenade... whiele drumping off a DRUMPFHORSE. Incredible!@!!

white is not a color you stupid fuck

im bored and jerked off to camwhores all morning
also neet with unlimited neetbux, so literally fucking do whatever i want, enjoy wasting your life being a wage slave for no fucking reason, ill be over here traveling the world, with my gf who wants me to take her virginity

>mother does her 12 year old son's laundry and sheets while he's at school
>lol ur a lazy fuck
????

>When you have a small amount of cum in the tip and wake up the next morning to piss and shoot 2 streams of urine.
>when instead of 2 streams you just get a partially normal stream and a thin long range spurt of piss that hits the Toilet lid, seat, the wall...

I cum on my hands and i rub it until it becomes sticky. Then i let it dry to the next morning. Then i just wash my hands.

>They dont jizz onto pieces of gum then rewrap them as new and pass them around to all the cute girls and guys you hate in class, especially your teacher
lol fuckin losers

>just two different streams
>not that rare case where your cock goes full Super R-Type and spits out a twin helix of piss

>having shit parents

I bet you got kicked out at 18 too.

VIDEO GAMES