Which one we playin white boy?

Which one we playin white boy?

Can you post some transparent .pngs of black hands so I can edit them over my collection pics

You got some shitty games there.

>No Gundam Versus
Get it together son.

Is this the ONLY person who bought Teslagrad on physical disk? Like seriously, its such a niche game anyway who would be excited to buy the physical copy? Always fascinates me to see people buying these games.

Do you have Wild Guns Reloaded? I play that with you.

>negros spending money on sonic forces instead of education and food

In America, entertainment will provide a hell of a lot more value than a $600 college book will.

Mighty No. 9

Play Mighty No. 9, you deserve it

>More than half of these are multiplats
Nice going Sonybro, you sure showed me

>No Persona
What the fuck mang

>paying for college textbooks

Every person I know has it on PS4, even people that don't have a PS4. It's the hypnotic cover that cuddles with you.

60 bucks isn't going to get you jack shit for education, and the state pays for food.

>Can't see a shitload of fighting games

You even black bro?

hes halfbreed

>Not even that many weeb games

I call bullshit.

All my textbooks cost $150-$200 tops. What fucking school do you go to?

I played it on Wii U. It's an interesting little game, but the physics are finicky and the game is glitchy. The final boss battle is really fucked up and has a hard crash that can be consistently reproduced.

I eventually deleted the game to free up a gig of space on my Wii U and bought it on PSN when it was on sale for like $2. Is the PS4 version also glitchy?

I wonder how many of them were stolen anyway.

HHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
YOU NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NIGGER NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU OP YOU'RE A FUCKIGN NIGGERIEROKP
Mighty No 9 :^)

damn, how many white people did you steal?