What are some games that you're convinced everyone just pretends to like as a giant prank on you? for me it's mobas

what are some games that you're convinced everyone just pretends to like as a giant prank on you? for me it's mobas.

Any game that you like

How insecure do you have to be to project it onto other people's video game taste?

shit man, I thought I liked dota 2 but now that you posted this picture I guess I don't anymore

retard

why do you redditors overuse that word so much
not everything is pseudo psychology

shit bait, needs way more games in order to make people mad and be effective. 4/10

I can only imagine the salt of the guy who made this image.

>liked dota2
>calling anyone else a retard
oh no no no no no no nonononbononono

fallout nv

your kitten urself if u you think people don't pretend to like games in order to fit in eg the entire stalker series

Its not psychology. It just means youre not confident in your video game choice. When you feel you have to say this kind of trash you just come off insecure.

Umm Ill rate this bait a 6/10. Take off Dark souls and only leave BB, then add pubg and zelda for good measure. I think you'd get twice as many (You)s

> My opinion is always right because what I like is right and what I dont like is not right. Anyone who likes what I dont like is just trolling xd.

This type of elitism is only shit that kids say.

>People aren't allowed to like the games I like anymore
So, this is how far the spectrum goes huh?

Nice bait, now get out of my computer.

this

nobody actually likes stalker

this. stalker threads are just blue/b/ fingerbox threads

Stop responding to obvious shitty bait you faggots

sage negated

>Zelda
>TloU
>Undertale
>Persona
>Any Ubisoft game after the sands of time trilogy
>Soulsborne
>Assfaggots

>I will think more of you if you pretend to like it
That looks more a casual starter pack that wants to impress CoD/Minecraft/FnaF kids.

Nobody likes the thing you like

I have 100 hours on every stalker game. I played them while I was in Russia and there was no reputation or community around them. I like them regardless of their current status.

I liked TLOU's multiplayer. Single player was fucking gay though.

It depends. Meming normie rejects spouting epic stalker memes don't. Americans usually don't either. Russians do though.

Only dumpster shitcan casuals pretend to enjoy mobas. Elite gamers such as myself (divine 5 here) love them. No, I am not being ironic.

>people pretend to like Drakengard

when the fuck has that ever been a thing

Missing every retro game ever, especially deus ex and system shock

People who watch LPs of it after beating Automata maybe? Don't know what else he could be getting at

weeb games

>you have the supreme and only objective taste in the world
>people liking things i dont like are sheep/glitches/ underevolved

I don't know, OP's image makes no sense in general. If you like Zelda that means you're just pretending to like video games? Is that what he's getting at? Who the fuck doesn't like Zelda?

gonna need you to go back to redddit

>How the fuck can people like things I don't?
>There's no way opinions other than my own can possibly exist

>Liking a generic adventure game

>he still makes starter pack memes

>not liking dorfs
Awful taste

just because the games graphics are shit doesn't mean it's goos

Fighting games,
literally just mashing buttons man

>reacts to accusation of projection to projecting his plebbit-browsing habits
they should have sent a potter

t.scrub