How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?

Old.

What's the probability if you're 40?

I already played dragon's dogma.

I'm pretty sure if you ask most people about "the best game they've ever played", they'll name one from their childhood/adolescence. It's just how it works.

what's the best game ever made? no metacritic bullshit please.

Yoshi's Island

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Deadly Premonition

I'm the opposite of a nostalgiafaggot, I strongly believe that the chances of the best game ever coming out increase with each year.

What if I AM 23? Because I am.

Nothing at all. Because it is impossible to experience everything life has to offer. Even if you had unlimited funds and unlimited motivation to do so, you would still lack time.

im 31. been playing games all my life since my family is a bunch of nerds.
where does this put me?

i turned 20 this year

god i feel fucking old now

I'd say Tetris.

all good games
>no metacritic bullshit
>post metacritic bullshit

What if I am 23?

Dorf Fort or Space Station 13.

Super Mario 64

>Dorf Fort
>metacritic bullshit

reading comprehension

I'm 24, am I fucked?

t. can't read

that would be pretty fuckin sweet

Good luck user.

Perfect dark.

Even if they aren't my favourites, I am pretty sure nothing will ever top DMC3 and HOMM3

x-com ufo defense

>calls Deadly Premonition a good game
>calls BotW metacritic bullshit
We've reached a new apex of contrarianism

shit tier bad game

Puyo Puyo maybe ir Dr robotniks if that's more your cup of tea.

I'm 26 and I've already played MGS 2

you're even more of a faggot now

congrats

>dorf and ss13
this is the only right answer

>Deadly Premonition isn't a good game
Get a load of this guy.

botw is good because some bullshit site told you so. That user genuinely said that Deadly Premonition is good, then the game is good. Probably it also had fun, people that played botw pretend to have fun to justify the fact that they had to buy a glorified tablet for 1 game.

How was this statistic calculated.

> probability
> no justification as to how they arrived at this conclusion
> fake """""""""statistics"""""""""""
> this is """""""""""""""""""""""science""""""""""""""""""""""""" to the millenial audience
no wonder society is borderline
retarded

>it
*he
also, fuck off botwfags always ruin good threads, gtfo to fap to gerudo link faggot.

all fucking shit

I'm 28 yo. The best game (the most fun I had?) I ever played was probably Morrowind back in the day.

From the newer ones Bloodborne maybe?

seething

Tetris is timeless. Too bad nearly every new version fucks it up in some way.

>tfw you're so attached to past experiences that you miss what's in front of you right now

Chess

Boktai

I'm 25.
It's either been Diablo II or Bloodborne.
Probably Diablo II. I need to play more vidya. I'm playing Wipeout now. If you have gotten the plat in Wipeout you deserve to have your duck sicked endlessly. Fucking hell this game is hard.

Mario 3, OoT, Tetris,Pokèmon,Kirby Air Ride

The Resident Evil remake

i don't get it why people praise bloodborne this much, i can't make another character on it because it makes me bored after a while, thing that didn't happen with DaS.

I don't get it. How do you know what the best game you'll ever play is?

Oh, it's one of these threads

People have their mid-life crisis at different times. You'll reach a point where you want to look as young as you still feel, and end up making an ass of yourself. Just be happy that you are still legally below drinking age.

Kirby Super Star Ultra

I'm 30 so fuck you, it's all down hill from here.

What? I dont get it

Share your superior taste, fag

Having the lore explained to you if you don't know it would help a lot. It helps cultivate the perfection of the atmosphere in the game. The movement feels slick af and rewarding when you're dashing through Yharnam laying waste to all the beasts. The story is truly unparalleled imo and when you get the hang of killing everything the game gets 100x more fun.
It reminds me of an Armored Core / Souls hybrid in the way of mechanics.

There is no best game ever made. It's all subjective.

But I already played Breath of the wild

Upset, because that means I still have a reason to keep living

Its probably one of this:
Zelda a Link to the past
Mario 64
You pick one

>”Look mom, I replied to the whole thread again!”

You probably already played that one game then.
I know I did.

Fuck off athiest, through god aesthetics are made objective

I've made like 12 characters, different taste for different people. As for OP's question it makes me feel pretty good, I feel like I've come close a few times(22 fyi). DMC1, DMC3, Saint's Row 2, Bloodborne, & the first two Dead Space games. I feel like they've all got room for improvement except Dead Space 1 & 2 which are pretty much perfect, in my opinion, but while they're really good & 2 is on my 3x3, neither of them feel like "my game", ya know?

I'm 21 and I already played Nier Automata

I'm 100% sure it's an advertisement for one of those shitty games like the "If you're 25 years old and you own a computer you MUST play this game!".

how would it be the best game i've ever played if i've never played it?

Yume Nikki

But I've already played Super Smash Bros Melee.

Monster Rancher 2

This is only true if you only play new releases.

This but also not this. I love the game, but the game play is its weakest.

>dwarf fortress is a good game
not even a good random story generator, toady refuses to fix anything

Deus Ex

thanks. life was depressing enough without being dumped 6 months ago. least i have my chemistry masters to look forward to

>britfag
>been legally drinking for ages

i look mid twenties even though i'm only 20. i kinda like looking older.

I'm 25 and thank every living day I look like 20.

There is no best game ever. It's all just subjective bullshit.there is always someone who will hate a game, and there's usually someone who will like pretty much every game.

halo 3 customs games with 15 friends or strangers, you missed our forever if you didnt

i have a pretty large but tamed beard and have done since i was like 17, it really brings up my self esteem, i don't mind looking a little older because of it.

Katamari Damacy is the best game ever made

I played Burning Crusade, became a very respected guy, raid leader and one of the highest pvp rated players and nothing ever surpassed the feeling of being one of the best, leading my guild and groups in pvp, and travelling in Outland, listening to the insanely awesome Matt Uelmen's ambient creations. I lost my virginity because of Burning Crusade. I don't think anything can overcome what the game did to me, the bar is set so high. Feels great, I sometimes listen to the soundtrack and it takes me back to high school, but now I also think no game comes close to what Burning Crusade means to me.

i love kino tower

>you can never go back

why'd you remind me of this

Megaman X with runner up TMNT IV Turtles in Time

Ricochet

delete this

by god, delete this

Metal Gear Solid 3. It's pure perfection in every way.

Resident Evil 4

Sleep tight, underageb&.

30 here.

Best game I've ever played is HoMM3.

halo 3 came out ten years ago, even if you played it when you were 13 youd be 23 now.
Anyways we both know your post was bait anyways

Chrono trigger.

Jet Force Gemini