>should of
Its 'should have' or 'should've'

Eminem has been dead since The Eminem Show

oh gee thanks man

BLUMPF

>should of
Fuck americans are retarded.

You're welcome

You need to become educated somehow. You are welcome.

Woah i just closed my Sup Forums tab and somehow i found my way back.

*should have
Just so you know

Im not American tho

He did one clever thing: predict how we would react on the album cover

eminem hasn't made a decent album since 2003. if you were looking forward to an eminem album within the las ten years you're a fucking idiot.

Home front. Humble bundle was giving it away free and I wanted to see how bad it really was. It was horrible. Then two years ago they revived it with a reboot from a different studio. It was also hated.

Every EA game before they became money machines?

>an entire song that's basically just 'FUCK DRUMPF"
jesus

>Entire song dedicated to black lives matter

I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MC's. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!

>an entire album that's basically just 'FUCK DRUMPF"
ftfy

but it's literally just one song

>white manlet angerly rapping to nigger music

>Since 2003 Eminem hasn't put out good musi-

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1Z04XmodY

>but it's literally just one song

awful
he mentions trump in literally one song

>le Eminem sucks because he made fun of my precious Drumpf!

No, he sucks because he isn't on drugs anymore and stopped teaming up with Dre.

Fucking dumb Nazis.

>he mentions trump in literally one song
Absolutely false. Have you listened to the album?

>he doesn't like tacky political rap so he's a nazi
Kill yourself, retard.

I cannot see anything in any of those titles that says "Fuck Dumpf" even if there actually is a song that does

t. triggered nazi

t. triggered commie

THIS ISN'T A VIDEO GAME THREAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you're retarded
try reading your post before you hit submit next time buddy

We don't need you to point that out to know, moron

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

>ITT: Series that should of stayed dead
>should of
Your family tree.

Rick Rubin was a mistake, em needs to stop working with that hack

This. Last good Em album was Relapse only cause the Dr. Dre production compliments him so well.

>Last good Em album was Relapse

bump

What a whiny little bitch. Walk on Water is so pathetic.

Pretty much this. I still remember when Eminem was fun and made funny music videos like 'Just lose it' or 'Without me'. Now it's about hurr durr I'm a grown man durr! Muh black lives matter! Muh serious business! Durr. Fuck Drumpf!

Fuck him, he fucking sucks.