Hi, I'm the worst souls game

Hi, I'm the worst souls game.

Yes, we all know.

Even in the webm the lighting is so damn cozy.

thanks for sharing

all souls games have good and bad parts

>the worst souls game
Still makes it better than most other games.

>Three Dark Souls threads up

>muh weeb shit is better than all western games

And the bloodborne wannabortion that was 3

>webm
How did they get the camera angle so consistent?

I really liked 2. It has obvious issues and shit graphics, but it has the best PVP in the series. It was ridiculous fun.

that's not a screenshot of 3

For me, it's the DS2=BB=DeS>DaS>DSIII

I actually think you're right. It might be from 2

Too bad the only "good parts" about DaS2 was the DLC, and even then it had absolutely atrocious areas like Frigid Outskirts and shit bosses like the Aava reskins.

I've only ever played Dark Souls 1

Should I play 2 or 3 or neither?

Aktschually it's
BB>=DSIII>Scholar>DaS>=DeS
Hah

2 and 3 are very much worth a playthrough. Don't let the memes tell you otherwise. II is a very, very fucking long game with the DLC. It's good stuff. DSIII is less long, but has a shitton of spectacle.

>best pvp in the series
>stunlock to death combos japs named it tanamura rush
>getting one shot by anything magic
>getting all your gear broken and poisoned to death
>dual weilding Avelyn
>Saintiers spear
user take those glasses off

nah, there's good stuff in the main game too

Yet still more enjoyable than 3

That's not bloodborne.

>netcode so bad they had to add iframes to the backdash
>netcode so bad that even fighting someone from the same country requires you to dodge even when you're massively out of range
>netcode so bad that you'll get hit even if they're not facing you when they swing
>netcode so bad that even if you hit them during their windup their attack will still land
>best pvp

DSII was the only one in which you could make waifus that didn't look like Oblivion tier potatoes or grease monkeys. It also had some pretty top tier fashion. Player movement and world connectivity were certainly its worst aspects.

Dark Souls 2 is the best Dark Souls.

Except it DOES have the best pvp in the series.
>stunlock to death combos japs
every souls game has horrible netcode
>getting one shot by anything magic
you can like 100% resist any magic type with infused shields, spell parries, etc
>getting all your gear broken and poisoned
just don't get hit 100 million times LMAO
>dual weilding Avelyn
I'll admit that dual wielding the other crossbows pales in comparison to Avelyn, but still, you are basically just saying no fun allowed
>Saintiers spear
got nerfed hard and is really not worth the trouble anyways unless you're doing a no-bonfire run and don't want to use repairing powder/spells.

This thread again
Listen, DS1 and BB were best, DS2 and DS3 less good for different reasons but still great in their own rights. Can't we stop shitting on the 2 sequels?

Dark souls 1 had iframes on backstep too.
All DS2 does is tie iframes to agility, which can be increased beyond what you could do in DS1.

are you kidding me
DS2 female player characters have huge man shoulders, all the armor makes them look fat as fuck and the faces look like potatoes

DS1 is objectively the worst game in the series. It's high time people realized that 2, 3 and even DeS and BB are better than 1.

the lighting is so terrible
holy shit

While I will confer the fact that the shoulders are too damn wide, I continue to maintain the stance that you can't make better faces in the other Souls games. Feel free to refute my claim with evidence of cuties from other Souls games.

Shame that screenshot looks like shit.

there is nothing good about 2 other than seeing how much you can be disappointed

Show me something better than this

it is
japs pionered in gaming from the beggining

>Pong is Japanese

better than 3 and at times better than 1

Hi OP here, meant to post this instead

>a fucking pong
>a literal brainlet game

time to load up BB

I had the best luck making faces in DaS3, but it took longer than making a decent face in 2.

yea, just look at jrpgs

POST SLIDERS NWO

Bloodborne was pretty good for making decent females, my main beef with it however is the weird fucking shading you get on characters faces. Really BB, DSII and DSIII all have this shitty shading problem coupled with strangely coloured face textures. Characters only look truly decent when the lighting is just right like here (Though your facial structure could use a little work).

Done.

At the rate and quality that games get released on Steam this year even stuff like Superman 64 or Sonic 06 is better than most titles.