STOP KILLING GAMES

STOP KILLING GAMES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
foolz.fireden.net/v/search/text/freemans mind/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. I think it would be a bad thing to have a gap where a lot of games from the 20 teens to 5-10 years ago are literally unplayable because you fucking can't. I wasn't interested in playing Darkspore, still not, but they made that decision for me and my future self.

*buys a lootcrate*

What happened to the "Send EA letters" movement? Was something achieved?

Lots of letters were sent, absolutely nothing happened. Turns out that EA had a system to filter out physical letters as well as emails, so the higher ups never even saw them.

Don't meddle with EA, mortal.

Was he the guy who punched his mom?

Why hasn't gookmoot rangebanned all cell phone IPs yet?

I haven't played a AAA game in years.
Unfortunately most gamers are stupid idiots.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MOVIE

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on Ross?

I NEED TO MAKE THE MOVIE

>new Freeman's Mind
>he doesn't even acknowledge the seesaw and cinder blocks, he just climbs up the ledge

He's alright, getting a bit tired of THE MOVIE though.

Tell that to the PC and SJW fags that have invested the community.

I'm expecting THE MOVIE to be passable to boring tier. Personally when he doesnt have a funny game to bounce off of I don't find him to be very good of a writer

freemans mind isnt that great but game dungeon is always a good watch

no one cares dork

I like game dungeon but I stopped caring about Freeman's mind a long time ago.

best video game review show on the internet.

Only e-celeb I actually like, since he gives articulated, clear thoughts on everything he likes and obviously tries to put research into whatever he talks about, thus creating streams of consciousness that are actually entertaining as opposed to dull or annoying.

He's pretty great. I genuinely support his activism against killing games.

this
hes entertaining enough and actually does dedicated research into what hes talking about

alo GLORIFY THE WEAK

What the FUCK kind of emotion is this face meant to convey?

Ross pls I just want more Civil Protection.

The Donkey Kong references felt kind of out of place tho.

>dat feel when in his own words "part of me died when I was working as a night-shift security guard"

So, what did he see?

One of the better e-celebs who actually produces worthwhile content and doesn't upload only once a year. Still a little sparse though because of THE MOVIE. I don't really care for Freeman's Mind though.

At least it's not a TOTALLY HOLLYWOOD FILMIC EXPERIENCE like so many e-celebs want to make and subsequently fail at. He's aware of the scope of what he's making.

He might have just been really fucking bored.

>what did he see?
Absolutely nothing, that's the thing. Having done the same thing you almost start wishing for a crazed killer to come in and start shooting up the place just so you get some mental stimulation.

I smoke two joints in time of peace
And two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more

So does Ross still own those people's souls?

Ross is an absolute madman who puts a stupid amount of effort into anything he does. Top tier vidya e-celeb

Literally nothing. Imagine doing that for 9 hours a day for 5 days. He was right when you're essentially a human scarecrow.

Well, Freeman comes from Black Mesa back in 1998, right? DK for the SNES would only be 4 years old, I can imagine Ross' Freeman playing that in his free time while complaining about the other scientists

Presumably he hasn't liquidated them yet, so yes

He said he still has the contracts at his parent's house.

Ross threads are nice. I wonder what he will do for Christmas/his birthday this year

game dungeon is one of the most informative series of videos on the Internet regarding video games. the amount of effort he puts into it is crazy.

I don't really care much for his comedy stuff though, although freeman's mind can be funny at times.

What did he mean by this?

Stop posting Ross here, you'll infest his community with annoying flavor of the month fans.

This right here. I love Ross, but the fact is that you guys ruin everything you touch constantly.

I DON'T LIKE WALLACE AND GROMIT

GAME THE FUCK ON!

We've had Ross threads here for years, piss off.

No, you fuck off. The last thing I want to see are "What are some games where___" etc shit threads with Ross's picture on it.

Good thing this thread isn't that, then, captain retard. Quit acting like an elitist hipster over people wanting to talk about Ross.

Filter them then you dumbass newfag

I never said these threads were recent, big guy.

That's how it starts you cocksucker.

Leave my Ross alone.

All I see are the whinings of your favorite le obscure reviewer having people like him. He already has 200k subs and threads on him have been going since Freeman's Mind started. Us talking about him makes no difference. If you don't want an e-celeb to be talked about, go find some >100 subs autist to stalk. Everyone deserves to enjoy Ross.

This, the weebs and contrarians haven't found him yet and he's still a nice diamond in the ruff with a tolerable community. Go discuss Ross on his website where we hold weekly cult session.

*sends nudes to underage girls*

>Us talking about him makes no difference

Haha, but it does make a difference. Especially when there will be constant threads about him either shit talking him, or taking everything he says out of context. It happens every fucking time.

Armed and Delirious will legitimately never be topped

he's the only communist i like

Yet again, all I see are the whinings of a hipster who thinks he's unique and special for watching Ross. If you don't want people to find your favorite e-celeb, find someone with less than 100 subscribers.

How can I kill something that's already dead.

Yeah big surprise turns out EA doesn't give a shit.

but he isn't?
a whole hour really makes that one amazing

if you like a content creator, music, movies etc, don't follow their twitter, don't read interviews they do, don't listen to their vlogs/blogs/podcast shit.

just their "core" content, that's it, anything else and you're opening yourself up for disappointment, i want to live in ignorance about Ross, he's just the gamedungeon man for me, okay user.

is this to much to ask

Armed and Delirious was great, but I think his list is big enough to eclipse it. Can't wait for the voting system to come into play.

You're completely missing the point of what he's saying.

He admitted that this was ineffective, he's saying that he's going to change his tactic and is now going for a much more aggressive "going for the throat" kind of thing. He's shifting to legal action if he can discover anything they've done that might be illegal in other countries, it's just a matter of time.

I don't think I'm unique and special for watching Ross. I just don't want awful outside influences (like you, Sup Forums, reddit, etc) touching my Ross.

I'll say it again because I'm nice:

Leave my Ross alone.

>reddit
Reddit's actually pretty helpful for following Ross, it's the main foundation of which we have Q and A's during Ross's monthly streams besides the streaming service itself.

I'm gonna make a Ross thread every day now just to piss you off. I've been watching his stuff since he started doing Civil Protection near 10 years ago now, and unlike you I don't get riled up because other people happen to possibly like the same things as me.

That screencap wasn't ross though.
Also I don't think Ross has a social media presence other than his blog

Writing a letter to Ross right now asking him to start reviewing anime, kiss Freeman's mind goodbye.

Can someone explain to me why hes living in poland now?

Don't worry user. Ross doesn't play memes of the month so he will never be relevant enough with the kids.

But Realms of the Haunting happened.

>Leave my Ross alone
You don't know him.
He isn't your friend

You reap what you sow, faggot.

his girlfriend now wife lives there

You brought it upon yourself by trying to demand people to stop talking about Ross. Don't act spiteful if you don't want to receive spite.

Cheap beans

His wife lives there. Plus it's cheaper.

he wanted to purchase a Lenin statue but didn't want to ship it all the way to the USA.

>tfw no polish gf

That was actually me, this guy's going overboard. I just don't have a lot of faith in this board's ability to actually be decent outside of it. I'm fine if his community grows, but if it's for the worse it'll actually affect his content in the future. Just voicing my opinion, it means nothing.

there is a Lenin stature for sale in Seattle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

You should probably relax a little.
I see where you are coming from, but despite how bleak things might seem nowadays, the internet still works mostly on the basis of pic related. And Ross is one of the most undislikeable persons I can think of. Some people might not find his content interesting, but hating on someone as honest and dedicated as he is, is a pretty hard thing to do I think.
Besides Sup Forums has had sporadic threads about his stuff for as long as I can remember.
Some examples (archive only goes as back as 2012)
foolz.fireden.net/v/search/text/freemans mind/order/asc/

Something about him looks really autistic and his unfunny political ramblings turned me off of watching the rest of his shit.

>Ross
>on Sup Forums
He is a different spectrum of autism.
He probably browse abandoned 90's forums

Nah, I just don't like the possibility of the sewage from this website to leak into his main community, but that's unavoidable depending on how things roll.

I remember someone asking him if he uses this website though, he said it seems like a good hub for information but it's just too hectic for him to enjoy it. Dude probably uses websites like Reddit where there's more of a tight administration system.

>He probably browse abandoned 90's forums
lol

Ross isn't obscure dipshit. Freeman's Mind was huge and it had a ton of annoying flavor of the months fans since it started. Not to mention each Game Dungeon gets around 80k to 100k views.

Except he hates communism

only because it hasn't been tried before.

>calling Sup Forums sewage while praising reddit's administration system
If you like getting fucked in the ass by power tripping mods and all of your posts being obsessively watched all the time for content that's potentially offensive to the hivemind so it can be purged you should go back.

9 hours? That lucky fucker.
My shifts are 12... 12!

His main community is on his website, not Reddit. I was just suggesting what websites he probably uses based on what he's been using for communication with the fans and what's he said in the past concerning this website. I personally don't like the majority of Reddit for a multitude of reasons, but that's completely irrelevant. If only Ross knew that a lot of the boards here are actually pretty chill.

Things like the Deus Ex video or the demonetization video make me think that he would avoid a place like Reddit in favor of older forums with more transparency for who's running it.

Ross has a Twitter but he keeps the content related towards his projects with the exception of posting about free games.

That sounds reasonable enough.

A fan of his reached out to him and they started going out, she eventually asked him to move over so he did. He had a pretty funny line about the wedding in one of the monthly chats, calling it half out of love and half for the Polish equivalent of a green card.

He's literally my favorite.

he wouldn't want to use discord then, since the creators of discord were sued and fined for collecting and selling user data in their previous project.

only video game eceleb I respect

he's really fun to watch, he has his share of embarassing mistakes (like playing Revenant wrong), but there's something about his videos that makes them uniquely comfy

>when someone sees your dick