ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/13335-erosu-shoukogun
youtube.com/watch?v=2g2mgjXXy1s
youtube.com/watch?v=BuUI9N7jmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=5weGSgJAkgM
youtube.com/watch?v=9kKdR2JOEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"i like doki doki literature club"

Ribrianne

when will ddlc get released for the switch? i think it would do pretty well there and i'd like to play it on my switch

Why is she so perfect, bros?

>I watch Matt Patt

>DDLC threads ruined by contrarian tryhard trying to fit in

This, DDLC is a masterpiece that changed my life. It deserves only the highest quality threads ripe with blogs and emoposting.

Shit, I would take that over whatever the fuck this is.

Of course you would, now fuck off back to your steam ERP group, cancer.

A little bit of Monika __ __ ____

I want to FUCK Monika.

>I don't like Monika

Just Monika

Babbys first VN with some babby meta shenanigans

Delete this now

>he likes DDLC
>he hasn't played the game it ripped off

WOW MEME GAMES ARE SOOOOO FUNNY LOL
SO CRAZY AMRITE LE WHAT THE FUCK YANDERE GIRL CHANGING THE GAME FILES WOW WHAT A TWIST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

M O N I K A

Which Doki doki is best at anal?

Best girl

This
But I prefer the erosu flash game

this but unironically

You're supposed to say "please" when you ask for something, but here.

What is she doing on the ground?

>2 months after release
>glad as fuck it didnt get the undertale treatment and most people just enjoyed it for the short OELVN that it was

>pewds plays it

You like the taste of that Swedish nazi cock in your FOTM horror game, huh, bitchboi?
Enjoy fnaf 2.0 hahahaha

Being cute.

Libitina when?

""""2018""""

Here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libitina

I also love FNAF ^_^

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCK YOOOOUUUUUU DDLC ISN'T FNAF YOU FUCKING KEKOLD IT'S A VISUAL NOVEL AND IT'S FREE AND THE HORROR ELEMNENTS ARE GOOD AND IT DOESN'T HAVE GAY FUCKING FURRY MASCOTS AND 11 YEAR OLD FANBASE LIKE DDLC YOU FUCKING MEMESPOUTING REDDIT SHITTURD FUCK QUIT TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHE LOVES ME SHE SAID SO HERSELF QUIT FUCKING BULLYING ME YOU KEK I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE FUCK I JUST WANT TO DIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

You have a general there, so fuck off

This but genuinely

Why is monika so hot?

Are you oki-doki?

Best game I've never played. thanks pewds

>being free means I have to lower my standards when judging it

>>being free means I have to lower my standards when judging it

How would you delete Monika?

>checking the general after having been out of it since the inbetween of the steam release and the shop opening
I knew it'd happen at that rate but damn. Shit was rather alright.

>DDLC is babbys first vn
>Persona 3/4/5 is not

explain

Persona is not a VN

>comments in playthrough videos all saying things like "Sayori's death really spoke to me--I've just been diagnosed with depression a few months ago and I relate to this so much."
bitch get on my level

without the VN section of the game (which is most of it) you're left with a generic boring JRPG with shitty "dungeon crawling"

I thought it was a pretty solid psychological horror game/book. it's like Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums, and /x/ got together and shat out a VN. it's not THE BEST HORROR TWIST DATING WAIFU EVER, but it's a pretty great experience akin to some of the old flash horror games and waifu simulators.

Post it

ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/13335-erosu-shoukogun

To unlock everything, it might be harder than the original itself, which is neat I guess?

I love Satoko!

>ironic weebs get their grubby hands on DDLC
>start posting "DOKI DOKI IS NOT OKI DOKI" videos
>millions of 13 year olds spamming "JUST MONIKA"

i'm fed up with this world

is there jumpscares in this
last thing i want to do is surprise jizz sideways

It's a good VN, its just popular now so the fanbase went to shit like FNAF. But Dan seems like a cool guy so I don't think he'll milk it to death besides the game that's supposed to be based on Yuri's book

Isn't great when people take a single thing and run it so far into the ground it starts annoying people?

"Just Monika" is nothing more than another "the cake is a lie" now.

>DDLC w-w-wasn't a game made for ironic weebs and streamers! It was art!!!!!
Go play an actually good VN like 999 jesus fuck. Actually never mind you're too much of a brainlet to understand what a good game is

Uh
As a matter of fact sort of
Remember the black and red game over?
You can fuck that too.

It was already shit thanks to you all running it into the ground before they ever could

It's objectively not a good VN.

Why does this give me a boner? Should I see a shrink?

I love it when devs start out making neat free games and eventually start making fully fleshed out games that sell like hotcakes. gets people to know what they can expect from that dev and be able to have demos of that dev's work.

>uses a single minigame to avoid having actual writing
epic

>yuri with lugger
>lugger
>FUCKING LUGGER
Thats a C96 you idiot

>good
Nope

make sure you bring a copy of the gif with you to the shrink so you can give them a whyboner too.

Dan is a really cool guy for 20XXTE

He made a working replay system for SSBM in assembly

Is there a game/VN that actually could examine human writing? I remember in Wasteland 2 there was some quest where you had to type something into the dialogue window to get the best quest ending, but that was a single predetermined phrase. Otherwise what game would actually be able to parse user-input prose?

that shit is pretty impressive

Is this weebshit worth playing after having most of it spoiled

it's not worth playing even unspoiled

it's free and only takes about 3-4 hours. it's definitely worth your time

Look, if you are spoiled, then you know what you're in for. If you guess it's good enough to see it happen, then do it. If you don't, then you'd just waste your time, after all, it's free.

I'm playing this RIGHT NOW and while I've already had everything spoiled, it's still a fun and interesting "game" despite that. I'm a veteran VN players, so for a normal person, this must be mind blowing to experience something this meta for the first time. While not very deep, it's exactly the kind of thing that consoles can't ever hope to achieve. I just reloaded a save cause Monika made me click on the wrong option by moving my cursor. Fucking Monika.

this is some advanced autism

It's fun. Finding a game fun even if you know the twists and turns doesn't mean the adventure is invalidated. Do people find replaying a game they've beaten fun? What about a multiplayer online game they have played for a 1000hours? Don't need to be mean to me for liking a game.

I like how that pic basically looks like a meme edit to anyone that hasn't played the game.
Funny shit.

can I have my eyes back please?

the entire game is a meme edit

It's lugger. It lugs bullets at u.

it was an enjoyable meme edit

Did anything bad happen to the pink haired one?
I heard monika put her books on a high shelf or something?

It's neat how the music of the running game gets fucked up if you leave it idle and do other things, like post on an anonymous chinese board.

In my life

>Wanting a game to mess with your console information and files

Just Natsuki

The books fall on her when you don't help her

My waifu just an hero'd
RIP

Dumbass, what choices did you pick to let your waifu 4 laifu die?

No, user, you are suppose to insult him back. Being reasonable isn't allowed here, you fag.

Game is shit and this "community" is shit

no u

this shit is legit FNAF 2.0 animu edition

This game has legit music yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g2mgjXXy1s
youtube.com/watch?v=BuUI9N7jmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=5weGSgJAkgM
youtube.com/watch?v=9kKdR2JOEMY

I just aimed for yuri the whole 9 yards, but I have a question. When you pick your words for your daily poem, I've noticed the girls are linked to the words you pick and jump up, if you choose their corresponding words. Does this change anything in the story or is it merely aesthetic?

I hope somebody makes a Sayori edit of this some day. I don't have the skill to make it

I think it only matters in the beginning- once the game starts fucking with you, it's basically just for show.

it's a fucking 2 hour game, 3 if you read all monica's dialogues, how can you people still be obsessed about it?

it was cool, but seriously get over it, haven't you ever played another videogame in your life?