Saw Spear or saw cleaver?

Saw Spear or saw cleaver?

threaded cane

I prefer the poop

Stake Driver, as if there was ever any choice.

Spear. Serrated in both forms and looks slightly less shitty

thread

>tips top hat

Im not retarded so i use the beast hunter saif for its god tier transformation attacks and actual difference between modes that are both useful

>threddit cane

LHB or bust.

>Being an r1 r1 l1 r1 faggot.
>Abusing a broken hit box

You are not much better

Cleaver is better in every single way

>tricked mode has no serration and shitty moveset
Saw spear is better in every way

>not serrated in tricked form
>no thrust damage

More like l1 r2 r1 l1 r1 r1 r1 l1 brainlet
What hit box am i abusing

This will forever be my favorite weapon in any video game ever. They did a real good job on it. The whipping feels fantastic, and untricked is fast as fuck. Great versatility, has Church and Serrated damage bonus, and very good Skl scaling. End game damage is absurd. What's not to love?

Axe. Spin to win all day.

Only if you are a brain dead str build that actually uses one of these to beat the game. Saw spear is THE go to weapon for ARC and SKILL builds before they get the main weapon they plan to use.

Cleaver has an E in both ARC and DEX

Neither.

>uses transform combo
>Calls me stupid

user saif has a broken hit box but obviously some bread dead casual such as yourself would not even notice. It's abused by shit players in an attempt to get an easy win. It's only slightly less busted that maria's katana hit box

Saw Cleaver, unless you're only planning to level Skill.

Fuck off faggot.

Church pick

FPBP

Axe with boom hammer secondary

>if you dont mash r1 with shit weapons ur dumb lol
Not even gonna finish reading this obvious b8 lmao. You fucked up when you said things that were way too retarded for a human being to say unironically

Great taste my dude
>full thrust damage in tricked
>holy weapon
>sweeping, heavy damage moveset

>doing anything with 2h besides switching back to 1h

>Playing Bloodborne for the PvP
I'd recommend shooting yourself, but the gun store would discover your mental illness in the background check.

Kek

>Uses weapon with borken hit box and brain dead combo
>calls others stupid

user you are trash just admit it. You have know way to refute this because you know you are using a brain dead as fuck weapon.

YOU are using the r1 spam weapon you think pressing l1 once mid spam changes that?

>not using thrust r2’s for that range and damage
fuck outta here with that r1 spam shit

It always seemed like the cleaved did more base damage to me anyway.

All three of these weapons are exactly the same minus a few size differences. How do Bloodboners defend this lazy weapon design?

>fuck outta here with that r1 spam shit
But that's Bloodborne in a nutshell.

Is there ever a reason to not spam r1?

Too fucking slow. Gotta go fast

It does until you put in gems and level stats. Saw spear just stars off weaker. Pay attention to it's scaling.

You would die in many cases. But in all means please play like that I love getting easy kills on people.

I just realized the hammer has the same inscriptions as titanite. Huh.

Go away neckbeard fag

lol see i even layed out my preferred combo and youve hopefully ironically decided that blatantly ignoring it will make you look cool for some reason even though it devolves your post into gibberish that doesn't make sense in the context, you have to act stupid but not SO stupid its not believable, lurk moar fag

>playing online ever

>Really enjoy this game
>Make a few different builds to try out different weapons to their fullest extent
>Occasionally ring my sinister bell for the sake of variety in gameplay
>Most of the people that I fight end up just using beasthunter saif or rakuyo
>All they do is buff and spam on me

I wish I could enjoy the PvP in this game

I never hit endgame yet. Scaling hadn't seemed to truly effect where I've gotten to at this point.

The hammer is only used for pure strength builds, to carry you until you get the superior pizza cutter

user all you have done was ignore my posts and type non sense. You use a weapon with a broken hit box and just spam transform attacks. You are the trash of the community,

You want to get online so I can stomp you really quick and post the webm?

most comfy: Hunter Axe
coolest looking: Logarius' Wheel/Stakedriver

>Not stomping r1 spammers for fun

It's so easy though

this

And the double backstab

>not using claws
Casual as fuck in here

What does beast blood even do?

Amygdalan Arm or bust

Does the church pick still count as doing both serrated and righteous damage, or has this been patched out?

>tfw absolutely love Kirkhammer's sword form's moveset but absolutely hate hammer form's moveset

Go to nightmare frontier and learn to counter properly. Rakuyo spammers use the spin attack and then run away every time it's really easy to shoot them mid spin.

But i dont Spam transform attack, all you had read my post and actually reply to it instead of just making shit up for no reason brainlet, do you even comprehend how retarded you look when someone something, then you start sperging out about something completely unrelated? Youre the internet equivalent of a drunk mentally ill homeless person spouting nonsense

>tfw absolutely love Kirkhammer's sword form's moveset but absolutely hate hammer form's moveset

>get stuck walking around with a big rock on your back

feels bad man

*unsheathes Chikage*
Heh...
*soaks blade in own blood*
you will never spread your shit taste again...
*slashes through, killing you with one hit*
nothing personnel...

Make transformation attacks raise the beast bar really fast.
When you are at max, you do x2 damage but also take 2x damage

>tfw no dlc because I'm rocking the neet life

Help me visualize it Sup Forumsros. How does it feel like?

Moonlight with 50+ arcane and some gems that ruin my durability.

Repairs cost like 300 echoes instead of under 10 but it never proves to be an issue

>transformation attack
what
>beast bar
what
Yes I beat the game

This. If you didn't go full Simon Belmont you're a dumb faggot and should not reply to my posts.

WHEEL

Beasthood raises your damage and every time you hit someone your beast hood raises. It rewards you for getting constant combos off.

But when you are transformed using beast claws you get it without pellets.

>Pic related is the most fun I ever had playing BB

user shut up with your shit talk and get online so I can stomp you and show everyone how bad you are. I'm tried of spamming little faggots like you acting like what they do takes skill.

This will literally take like 5 mins and afterwards I'll post your psn so everyone knows who you are.

Transformation attack = L1 after an R1
It's the attack that also transforms your weapon in the alternate form.

Beasthood bar = bar with a wolf symbol
Raises attack and damage taken.

Whether or not I am able to counter or even defeat them is not the issue, the fact that it's always that kind of player or one who is either A. going through the game or B. inexperienced in general makes the whole concept of PvP dull and boring. I can only play through the same content or fight the same kind of people who use the same kind of weapons for so long before it stops being enjoyable

The fuck you say about me bitch ?
Don't make me unzip this

Who hurt you user? why do you just keep making stuff up? Its really uncomfortable to witness someone sperging out to this degree

I'm a generation behind on my consoles.
Is it just a wheel you spin fast or are their pins/spikes I'm missing?

You hit people with it

Right, I forgot. I found it too slow on most weapon so I pretty much only transform the weapon normally without an attack.

I mean nigtmare frontier is where people who want to have pvp meet. It's always a bit weird in souls games when you are neither op or a noob.

Also at times it can pretty fun to bully noobs you can kind of let them hit you and do a dance or something to fuck with them.

That's what I thought pussy. Next time don't post shit if you know you are trash.

I'm down anytime you want to pvp.

A good wheel's the deal, user!

Reminder to use this glyph to get uncanny burial blade early.
nzzn259g

HOT WHEELS LEADING THE WAY

Lol its like im really talking to a 12 year old who gets raped by his pops at home and takes out his emotions by sperging out at school
Is that the vibe youre trying to give off here?

Really wish the claws weren't behind shitty chalice dungeons so I could actually use them earlier.

Gives you a berserker state.

Nice projecting you that mad I called you shit at a game user?

Just pvp me and settle it there unless you would rather cry online because I called you bad.

>saif
>the same as the saw cleaver/spear
Not even close, my dude. The only similarities that exist between the save and the cleaver/spear are how they look tricked/untricked. The saif is not serrated in either of its forms and the tricked moveset is much slower, emphasizing power. The spear is serrated in both forms and the cleaver is only serrated when untricked. Cleaver also has a vertical tricked moveset while the spear mixes both horizontal and vertical.

>Really wish the claws weren't behind shitty chalice dungeons so I could actually use them earlier.

I felt that the beast guy in the DLC should have dropped them instead of a shitty badge.

>try to replay Bloodborne
>get bored 30 minutes in
This is why games shouldn't be good and memorable.

The cleaver looks badass, the spear just looks like a cheap piece of shit. Really the best weapon are the burial blade and the blade of mercy.

TONITRUS

Im not mad at all user im just trying to figure out why youre being such a sperglord, though speaking of projecting and mad cuz bad im now guessing you are a shitter who gets rekd by r1 spamers who happen to use a weapon and now you are projecting your anger and hatred on me because lol mental illness

I think thats a safer guess

What is the Longsword and Claymore of Bloodborne (in terms of their adaptability, not the movesets/looks)?

I played through the game once, with Saw Cleaver and Kirkhammer. Cleaver seemed to me like the equivalent of the Longsword in DaS

but if it would be good would you not get bored? I can replay DaS3 every other day with a new build because there is so much variety but I can't do this with BB because there are zero builds.

Grab the saw spear and kill the cleric beast before visiting the hunters dream without dying, a good start to a run.

>What is the Longsword and Claymore of Bloodborne (in terms of their adaptability, not the movesets/looks)?

Literally Ludwig's Holy Blade. It became pretty notorious for a while as the newbie shitter's weapon because it was so ridiculously overpowered at game's release date

user just pvp me and or shut up.
Theres nothing more to this conversation.

Nightmare frontier pass bbg

Respond and let me know if you are coming I need to hook up my ps4.

Saw Cleaver and Ludwig's Holy Blade.

Builds and combat in general are not the reason I play these games, it's all about that exploration for me.

Literally me. I can't even be bothered to beat the last two DLC bosses in dark souls because I know there's nothing to explore after.

Once you've put in a couple hundred hours, there's not much left to explore and autistically headcanon about.

Then it becomes all about the true gentleman's game: Fashion Souls

>because it was so ridiculously overpowered at game's release date
Oh, it was nerfed? I remember everyone on Sup Forums used it, but when i got the GOTY Edition years later i went with the Kirkhammer instead because the Holy Blade didn't seem like a big deal.