Why do you still come here?

why do you still come here?

Because like you, I'm stuck here forever.

I'm lonely and I find comfort being among other miserable, awful people like myself.

Idk, i havent played a video game since 2015

das it mane

why do you OP? to post frogs?

this is my last post here

no it isn't

To talk about video games

To make fun of nintendo faggots mostly.

I've found a few gems thanks to Sup Forums that I likely wouldn't have found otherwise

This is undoubtedly why this board is notoriously used for marketing

Ayy same my dude

This, I’m a toxic human being with the personality of a wet sponge.

What's wrong? Missing the flaming wreckage that was once Neogaf?

its fun

Sauce?

>TFW actually been able to ween myself off of Sup Forums because I don't give a single fuck about politics and thats all Neo Sup Forums cares about

I was able to stomach Sup Forums going to shit and being filled with casuals, but it never lost my interest as hard as whining about political bullshit

To trigger faggots - posted yesterday a thread with parasite eve being an obscure game, one autist made the same post at least 5 times in that thread. Good times are to be had here, why leave

Because Sup Forums contains posts of which satisfy my liking of videogames and banter

To post Deus Ex memes

Because you can ruin a perfectly good video game thread with a single mention of donald trump or hillary clinton

>being this triggered about being called out for being the dumb frogposter you are

povertyfag with a dell laptop from 2007 here. im here to shitpost on this dead website

>kept thinking about all of the vidya i'm gonna play during my christmas break during college
>4 days into the break and i've spent every waking hour browsing Sup Forums
>haven't even touched any vidya yet

Me too.

real life is boring

I got it right on the first guess? Awesome!

>he likes video games

To shitpost since it pisses other people off.

Kill yourself, frog poster

I've been here for over a decade. At this point I'm only leaving if either I or Sup Forums dies.

Anal vore threads

this also
this

this.

i come here specifically to rape the internet

r a p e

Seriously is there a way to escape this shithole?

Don't know but i'm pretty sure it is an edit.

Guys this is completely off topic but I am scared right now. I went to the bathroom and proceeded to sit down in the white round thing. It was nice until I felt something coming out my rear. I'm scared to look down and get up now, I don't really know what to do

>final exams next week
>have barley studied or played video games and have browsed Sup Forums for most of my weekend
HELP

To make off topic 'what videogames let me do -/unrelated board/ related topic-?' threads

Truly considering leaving with all these Sup Forumsfags pulling the most bizarre mental gymnastics over net neutrality and acting like it won't affect this site negatively for all the amerifats
Sup Forums has seriously fallen from grace and is filled with much too many shills and normies