User is cheating!!!

>user is cheating!!!
Why do most players jump into hackusations so easily?

because cheating is widespread

They cant imagine that you are legitimately that good so the first conclusion their brain makes is that you are cheating.

most aren't capable of understanding lag, and they think they are the best

It's easier than blaming themselves

Maybe they have impulsive rage issues, I usually just call people a fucking nigger. I don't play Quake anymore.

A combination of spoiled children that never had to deal with a shitty internet connection, general butthurt leading to
>HE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN ME
and cheating actually becoming a rampant issue in many online games in this day and age.

i used to get a hacker quite often in tf2 for sniping

hell i even managed to dominate an actual aimbot sniper who then accused ME of hacking

tl;dr people are bad at video games

>fempyro

Excellent post, user.

So they can stroke my ego.

It's an easy way to convince other stupid people that you're not playing fair, and thus rally against you.

Because you are mostly playing with kids or/and braindead manchildren while online.

yeah but what do people like you do when he's actually cheating

thank you, friend

What in the flimflam fuck is the point of those asterisks? Asterisks are not hood ornaments for words.

In role play scenarios, it's usually used to imply that the character is not natively speaking English, but the English text is what they're meant to be saying. In OPs case, all you'd hear is whatever the hell EEEHHH RROOOHH noise Shy Guys make

*blocks your path*

shy guys are the best enemy in mario

Hidden cheats are quite common on cs:go

Most of the time it's salt towards players utilizing exploits.
Best example is Chivalry, there is an idea of how it plays and how it actually plays and since most consider the meta in ingenuine to the idea of the game most consider it shit

voteban, votekick, spectate him to watch, actually call him out
there's no such thing as subtle hacking, it's all very fucking blatant.

>that friend that doesn't want to cheat/use mods in 100% co-op games and refuses to play if you cheat or use mods yourself

Bonus points if you played through said game's vanilla experience 70 billion times and you cannot spice things up at all.

Post shy gals.

depends on the game really

are you kidding?

Do you play anything but FPS?

my dick wont be able to handle it please stop

Online? Not really anymore no. But in FPS games they're really fucking blatant. I don't play Assfaggots, and the RTS games that I play don't have hackers.
take off the name

>shy gal
I didn't know this existed but I'm happy it does
post more

I lost like 600 points in USFIV last week due to cheating; are you sure you know what you're talking about?

I remember playing S4 League years ago, there was this guy that was using a speed hack to move really fast. But they were also real shit to begin with and couldn't handle the speed. I was able to send them flying with the baseball bat and kill them, at which point the guy accused me of cheating.

Where does the guy that's literally cheating right now get off on accusing other people of cheating? Even if I was, he can't complain because he's cheating too.

I literally just said I only play FPSs online anymore. And if you know you lost due to cheating, then clearly it was blatant was it not?

>I didn't know this existed
Have you been living under a rock?

No not always. Sometimes you join the game and lose connection and when you reconnect to the server you've lost your points.

There's no way of identifying it beforehand, at least to my knowledge.

Cheating is bad and all, but the real problem is rage-quitters and people who try to report you just because they're salty.

Apparently

It's easier to blame someone for you being shit rather than admitting to being shit. Doesn't help that some games do have issues with cheating