I just looked at what comes out in early 2018 and aside from valkiriya chronicles 4 (which doesnt even come out at pc)...

I just looked at what comes out in early 2018 and aside from valkiriya chronicles 4 (which doesnt even come out at pc) there is nothing relevant. Is pc gaming dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/METRO-LAST-NIGHT-for-PC-DVD-BRAND-NEW-And-SEALED/191918479841?hash=item2caf3b99e1:g:JSwAAOSwmUdUU7vW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is pc gaming dead?

looks like it. Plenty of good stuff coming to ps4.

did you miss all the 1/2 finished indie games and weebshit vns?

yes

Gaming is dead

yes.
[Sadly]

Im excited about mm x,dmc and zoe 2 coming to pc next year

>blocks your argument

very excited for metro exodus

hope it's not optimized like garbage tho

>obstructs your point

>Release Q4 2018

Other than red dead I can't think of a single GOOD game(potentially) coming out next year in general so I think it'd just amother patch of shit games like 2013-2015

>stands in the way of your destination

Also
>crackdown 3
>psychonauts 2
>system shock remake

Sea of Thieves

Wrong. DayZ is coming.

And this
I think it's a very promising year

There are already more PC games in existence than I have time to play. I wouldn't give a shit if it were dying. The only reason for new games these days is "muh graphics"

>corridor shooter console port
Wow

>good game
Woow

Wrong

>metro
>console port
Metro thus far has always been a flagship pc title ported (gimped) to consoles

If there's a multiplat, I tend to get it on PS4 since I can get comfy and I can play at """4K""" on a 50". Where are the good PC exclusives that aren't early access?

What are you trying to do OP ? are you like 14 with le console wars ?

>he actually believes this
2033 might be like you're saying but Last Light went further towards shitty AAA stuff like takedowns and they still don't like to give you control of the fov. The design goal of their engine too was for it to work on consoles. They criticized GSC for the X-Ray engine because it was PC tailored. It being on PC of course would mean it runs and looks better but their games have parity same as any other console game released on PC and you can see this even more with their "remastered" versions that enforced this parity even more. Exodus is going to go even more in this direction. Any dev that gets too big jumps ship to consoles. That's how it works these days.

It's more about the advantages of pc

Like not having to worry about backwards compatibility, higher framerates and natural resolution, better accessibility, mods and the ability to use any control scheme.

If course there are exclusives like warhammer, civ, PoE, grim dawn and total war just off the top of my head

Ever series gets casualized as it sells well unfortunately it most certainly Is in development on pc primarily and then ported.

Switch is getting a ton. Feel sorry bro. Perhaps you can buy some keys and unlock crates on steam?

>brags about fake 4k at 40fps on 50 inch tv screen

Russian?

There's several things that point to you being wrong. The biggest are no fov control in 2017 and the game will most likely still have no advanced graphics options, just a "Quality" slider. That and the game containing the typical AAA bullshit mechanics shows that the studio thinks of PC as an afterthought. Of course the game is made "on" PC since that's where the software they use to make the games is but so are console exclusives.

If they actually are making the PC version first and porting it then they're doing a really poor job of it and still seem like they don't give a shit about the platform.

You've obviously never used the benchmarking and configuration tool because all you mention are nonissues

And >in 2017
No metro came out in 2017?

>no fov config and no graphics options are nonissues
But yeah, 2018 then since that's apparently when the new game is coming out. And it'll have no fov config and no graphics options yet again. It will probably have the same missing effects that the remasters do too.

what about kingdom come?

Nah the redux editions sick no exusense for that but those were made to ungimp the series on console.

But again the original releases have configuration and benchmark tools with advanced options you clearly didn't use

Look at dsp over here not using the launcher and just using in game presets

If you get the redux editions can you still play the regular versions?

#
Nah the redux editions suck no excuse for that but those were made to ungimp the series on console.

But again the original releases have configuration and benchmark tools with advanced options you clearly didn't use

Sorry about the repost autocorrect fucked me

Its world premiere was during the Xbox One panel at E3, if that tells you something.

Nah up have to have already owned the originals on steam cause they're off the market

As much as I love the series I can't recommend the reduxes just pirate or try to find then physical somewhere

I've never seen a launcher for either game. You're saying there was a separate exe file in the game files that had more configuration? I'm not even finding anything when searching. There's settings like Physx and tessellation that you can change but no texture or shadow options. If they're not in the actual game or a launcher that pops up anytime you play the game that is also an issue though. It's like how they still require you to edit the config file to change the fov.

WHAT WAS HIS FUCKING NAME AGAIN

Damn, that's fucking stupid. I think the first two BioShock games only have remastered versions you can buy but you also get the original ones with it. It sucks 'cause I already own original Metro 2033, but not Last Light. I pirated LL when it first came out now I can't even buy it.

I don't remember what the file is called in metro but having recently played last light I know there I'd a metroLLBENCHMARK.EXE in the directory

m.ebay.com/itm/METRO-LAST-NIGHT-for-PC-DVD-BRAND-NEW-And-SEALED/191918479841?hash=item2caf3b99e1:g:JSwAAOSwmUdUU7vW

Like I said physical is the best bet cause that'll be a steam key for nonredux LL

I just got the new Arcana Heart for PC. I've got Ni no Kuni 2 ordered and while it sadly got delayed It should still come in Q1 of 2018 unless it gets delayed again.
Monster Hunter World.
Code Vein.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is coming.
Dark Siders 3.
Bloodstained unless it gets delayed.
And A Way Out might be interesting too.

I know there were other games for PC I was interested in slated for 2018 that I for some reason can't think of right now. But I feel like I'll get good use out of my PC in 2018.
I've got a Switch and a PS3 regardless so I feel like I've got my bases covered.

kinguin.net/category/6044/metro-last-light-complete-edition-steam-gift/

Better to just get this.

Downgraded M&B with a better story mode.
Might be worth a pirate