Hacked Wii U is better than a regular Nintendo Switch

Hacked Wii U is better than a regular Nintendo Switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiiu.guide/get-started
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst console ever.

how do you hack? softmodding

hacked in what way?

Custom firmware, iosuhax/haxchi/etc.

Yes.

I believe that but wiius on ebay cost more than a ps4 on ebay so fuck that as much as I want one I ain't doing it

no portability

post guides at least i have one collecting dust

Wii u cost $50 on eBay for the console itself. A regular controller is $20

>4 years of great games for free vs. less than a year's worth of great games that aren't free
shocking

lol no

>playing video games in public

also that screen is S H I T

True, but there's not many games for they system's platform other than Zelda and Taiko.

Is hacking hard user?

Wiiu.guide

you know what i mean, faggot. Only has like 1 room range max wow

You tell me.
wiiu.guide/get-started

>Big bulky 480p handheld piece which is required to be on and it some cases required to use with a shit battery life and can barely leave the Wii U

>gimping your console without a game pad

Seems pretty counterintuitive

Is there a freeShop for it already? I'm not bothering if there isn't.

One flaw less.

Oh, shit. That's awful. Is the range at least better than 30ft?

Put a 3600mAh battery in there and you get 8 hours of on screen time. The range of the gamepad is good up to the toilet or kitchen.

There's already a freeshop, Google it.

>playing for more than 2 hours
why?

if its a clear room it might

The gamepad was pretty damn comfy in my hands. I didn't mind the bulk, but I see why some people would.
Reminded me of those homemade portable consoles people would make.

Don't you need the tablet controller to set it up and to access certain settings?

It means you charge the gamepad less if the capacity holds more.

How is it called?

Yes it's a gimped console otherwise. Ad if you want to actually be able to store games it's gonna run you $230 usd minimum on ebay

And because how porly it sold and how fast it was discontinued that's the only place to find them. And with so little of them made it'll only get worse

>Wanting to play 3D land over Odyssey
>The worst mario party
>Tons upon tons of shovelware that makes the wii look good
>Any good games it does have got ported with more content and a better playerbase
>Shitty tablet controller that is MANDATORY for playing any wii-U game.

Switch is literally better in every aspect. Pic related was the final sayonara of the worst nintendo console I ever owned.

>B-but you can hack it. I

I have dolphin. Your argument is invalid.

>wiiu.guide/get-started
Looky here fucker, I asked you first

No, it's piss easy.

>why?

Nani? I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for 10-12 hours a day for a week.

>The range of the gamepad is good up to the toilet or kitchen.

This has always been dependent on the house. The only way I could play on the shitter was if I kept the door open and kind of stretched uncomfortably towards the door.

thats why you are a fatso sob neet piece of crap

>On the toilet

What is with you people. It takes literally 2 minutes to do your business and wash your hands after. Why in gods name are you so impatient you can't wait until you're done and go back to your game. Are you telling me you literally play your games with shit covered hands? Thats fucking disgusting.

I bought the system, I'll do whatever the hell I want with it. Should I decide to sell it, I'll wipe it down and then send it off.

Are you shitting in your hands and then putting it in the toilet? There's no reason your hands should be dirty until you have to wipe yourself.

You play on the toilet, put your console down to wipe yourself, wash your hands, then pick the console back up and go back to whatever you were doing.

/>Theres no reason you should be dirty
>Is this obliviously unaware about how much of a germ sink a private bathroom is

Unless you disinfect every time you leave like I do, you've got shit on your hands just from touching the doorknob, sitting your ass down, going, wiping, and touching the flusher. Simply even touching your wii U during this point BEFORE washing your hands has now contaminated your Wii-U with the same germs and bacteria. Or are you going to tell me you wash your Wii-U tablet as well?

again, Fucking disgusting.

I bought one at the end of its lifetime, used, from Nintendo site on a discount. Hacked the count right out of the box and had plenty of fun with the 120+ or so games sitting on my 1tb hdd. It's a taiko machine mostly, and there's nothing wrong with that. Overall 3rd best purchase all this year behind a ps4 and pc parts.

>retard germaphobe overthinking

user, you probably have the immune system strength of an old lady with AIDS

Oh I see, you're one of those germaphobe retards that's scared of even the tiniest unseeable speck that won't have any kind of negative affect on you once so ever.

I like my Wii U. I only bothered modding the Wii side of it, though. Having 100% Gamecube compatibility with a console hooked up via HDMI is incredibly convenient. However, I am tempted to softmod the Wii U side just to play an uncensored version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Enjoy Ecoli. Your nonchalant attitudes will be your deaths.

It's funny, because by exposing myself to it, I become immune to it.

You're the one who's gonna get E Coli.

I don't even wash my hands if I'm just pissing. Unless I'm at work, of course. To make it worse, I also lick my fingers after seasoning a raw steak.

Buying the dsiware is the hardest part.

Lol what a sperg

gross, guys.

It's pretty bad alright but Nintendo made way worst console.

Like the virtual boi

Congrats OP

I don’t get this meme either.
Ironically enough I’m sitting here typing this post on the toilet, but I’d never bring a game console into the bathroom.

>Not pushing your shit a little out of your poppy hole then taking it back in your ass to massage your prostate and anus for 40 minutes

Fucking pleb unskilled toilet players

>Wii U is better than Switch
fix ya

That is genuinely disgusting

Whenever someone uses the bathroom without washing their hands, it always tells me something about them. They'll be the first to get an std.

This is why I always use tissue or toilet paper to grab the public doorways. Fucking filthy.

>This is essentially the Wii U Library
>No Taiko
This is rather sad.

It's hard to believe a game like BOTW was originally intended to be a Wii U exclusive. What a fucking waste that would've been.

I live like a troll and never got sick in at leat 10 years.

Stay jealous weak soyboy with your soft immune system

I'm actually scratching my hairy asshole right now and smelling my fingers.

that's bullshit but i believe it

And now I'm giving a good scratch to my balls too.

I didn't bath for months. I don't have any water available anyway. So there's a white paste between my legs and balls that smell really strong.

I wonder if I can put this on toast.

There's white stuff in my beard that is very satisfying to rub too.

3d land is garbage and you know it just by listening matautism listing the controls

Don't you mean 3d world?

3d land is the 3ds one

>have an actual house with walls, not a studio apartment
>cant walk 5 feet without the gamepad disconnecting
Its a novel idea, but only if you're in the same room. The only time the gamepad really worked for me was when my sister wanted to watch something on tv and I kept playing Smash.

yeah 3d world just by trying odyssey in a store I know that its way better

>It's another "Hurr ids not muh 64" brainlet

For any and all homebrew related info go-to the /hbg/ thread in /vg/.

I'd sell my wiiu but it's worth fuck all

Its new smb game but shittier.