Huniepop 2

>weeb shit

Other urls found in this thread:

brittanylauda.com/wordpress/store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to do evil things to that gyaru.

There better be a lot of "interaction" in this game.

>Hobby: Weeb Shit
>Persona: Annoying

At least they're going for authenticity.

>Occupation: Boba shop

????????

Yay part 2, post yellow fever bitches!

It's tea, with flavored bubble shit in them.

this donald trump obsesion is getting ridiculous

Is it possible to fuck the weeb out of a person?

It's the new meme drink on college campuses. It's really milky, flavored tea with bubbles.

>New
You underage m8?

What's wrong with her eyes?

The drink is not new. The meme is new enough that virtually every restaurant around me has suddenly started selling them withing the past few months. One fucking serves them in lightbulbs for some reason.

>Bubbles
They are TAPIOKA PEARLS you fucking nigger.

>One fucking serves them in lightbulbs for some reason.

They don't have fake tan

Not all of them are tapioca, as you know fully well.

It's the shitty ganguro makeup the japs had going on back in the 90's.

>harajuku
What?

The ones around me have taken to carbonating them too.

It's really fucking weird but apparently very popular among people who love new fads.

I know what Boba is, but she's the shop? where does she store it all?

Still no Audrey? I wonder what direction they'll go with her. I've seen a couple rumors circulating.
>Closet slut religious girl.
>Meth head.
>Studious student.
>Hooters-esque waitress.
>Stripper.

In her enormous weeb pussy.

I'm guessing in her chest

If you could have a gangbang with all the girls for beating hard mode I would make it 2018 GOTY immediately.

Is she a gyaru or is she just US "white"?

>weeb shit.
i raughed.

the fuck is a harajuku

There's too many trashy sluts already, there needs to be a few pure girls to balance it out.

Not that trashy sluts don't belong, but it's currently to slanted one way.

So, she's a white girl, pretending to be a Japanese girl, pretending to be a black girl?

We're through the looking glass here, people.

>harajuku
Yeah I've got no clue, could be any type of footwear from the Harajuku district in Tokyo, but that's not a fucking shoe type. Anything Pretty, pink, edgy/fashionable from Harajuku I guess. Could be boots, heels, sneakers, sandals; as long as it's from there I guess. My guess her actual shoe-type are sandals. Makes the most sense to me.

I do remember koonkun saying something about trying to implement threesomes the next huniepop and having to get both girls meters to max at the same time to win. Would be challenging for two girls who's likes and dislikes counter each other, I suppose.

Harajuku is a district of Tokyo famous for outrageous and ridiculous street fashion.

Is it bad that this is one of my most anticipated games of 2018?

I don't wanna be that guy but does the artist for this game draw any feet stuff? Was there anything like that in the first huniepop?

Actually it's more like a white girl pretending to be a Japanese girl pretending to be a white girl. Gyaru is about embracing Western beauty standards (tans, painted nails, makeup, etc) as seen through the fucked up lens of Japanese culture.

It just means you have good taste

Nah, it's a white girl pretending to be a Japanese girl, pretending to be the stereotypical American as perceived by the Japanese themselves.

They're platform shoes my dude.

Are all the old girls coming back? I need MILF Tiffany
also I hope the girls roster is huge

what is this boba meme, why is it blowing up in burger land

What are good match-X puzzle games on Steam?

Not exactly feet stuff, but images do include feet sometimes.

hunie pop

It's not blowing up in the U.S. You're just noticing it more and more because weeb shit is becoming less ostracized.

>gyaru
Nice

>Western name

Pic related

>an American saw a female not covered and lesbian
>better make a thread

We know Jessie and Kyu are coming back. No word on the others but I imagine there will be a few more if they don't all come back.

Well shit, forgot those shoes were even a thing. I can see it being that, yeah.

Nikki may have been a pretty poor character, but her lewds were top notch.

Nah, I made this because the other thread was dying and people asked for a new one.

ironic shit isn't funny anymore

Yeah they were really popular in the japanese subculture she's imitating. They got kinda crazy high sometimes.

wheres my girl audrey aka bestgirl

>want to use uncensor patch
>want to see both images in game
can't win lads

right there with you
us audreyfags gotta stick together

>At college campuses
The only place I've ever seen it are at Pho restaurants.

You get the censored pics in the uncensored version too though

I hate tea, but now I want to try that

Shit they're fucking everywhere in my town now. I mean mostly in the asian restaurants or coffee shop type places that cater to students but that's like half the stores in town anyways.

Is Pho good?

might be confusing this with another game. It's been a while since release, I'm not sure if HP1 is worth another playthrough and by that I mean 100% the game in one sitting like last time

If you go to a legit bubble tea shop it's actually really good because there's a lot of different flavors and combinations of flavors you can try. Just don't go there expecting a lot of legitimate tea. It's a lot of milk and sugar.

Not him but yeah even the shitty ones are pretty nice.

People keep saying that Audrey was already confirmed by her VA, but I'm not so sure myself.

Also fuck, me. I'm tempted to buy the Audrey shit that's being sold by her.

brittanylauda.com/wordpress/store/

Absolutely haram

At least it wasnt hand drawn by a 12 year old potato yard like huniecam was. Im glad I never played that shit

Yeah it's good, not a huge soup person but it's loaded up with a lot of solids. Probably the only appetizing way to eat soft tendon.

Are you forgetting?
>Deceased

DROPPED

would ask to grab a BLT at the deli with

Will best Hunie return to the game?

As long as Venus and Celeste get in I'm good. Out of the Huniecam girls I hope Brooke gets in

>airport security
Ha, that's kind of subtle, actually. Sort of.

>inb4 a million fucking replys say >airport security
We fucking get it. It was funny the first time, but shut the fuck up you goddamn retards

Huniecams it's own things.

I hope there's a sub plot where you have to convert to Islam so that you can fuck her.

Will the goth girl from the tycoon game be in it?

She likes to be choked.

God she looks disgusting

The fuck are those? Some sort of cooking sheet to prevent your food from touching the grill slats? Why would you pour what is essentially liquid on them without checking to see if it's level?

Yep

Fuck yessssssssssss.

I wanna know the context of this. I wanna know why the dude watches the damn yolk fall and does nothing about it. I wanna know.

I wanna know if Aiko is in or not

This cemented my purchase of HP2. This is like my biggest fantasy.

the fuck is a mauve?

It's like a lavender
A light purple

cute gyaru girl
I will do lewd to her

>C
Come the fuck on.

Had a girlfriend just like that. We fucked like it was some sort of trophy match. She's uh...my wife. What can I say bruvs, sex is my vice.

How did the two of you meet and may I cuck you and fuck your wife?

>date her
>she complains about israel the entire time
>praises palestine
>wont even look at your dick if its not cut
>forces circumcision and makes you convert to islam
>meet her father in-game
>says he'll give your family 30 supple goats as wedding gift
>after much hoop jumping, she finally lets you fuck
>as she orgasms, she screams ALLAHU AKBAR and explodes
>roll credits

THERE BETTER BE PORK DISHES YOU CAN FEED HER OR IM NOT EVEN GONNA TORRENT

>the fuck is a mauve?
If I told you there was such a thing as cyan, azure, and chartreuse, and further told you khaki was a color and not just pants, would this fuck your shit up completely?

No, you may not. Fucked her twice today. God I love it.

Ok just thought I'd ask. How did the two of you meet though?

How is Rosie Palm these days?

Funnily, at a retro video game shop. Went out for drinks and then found out she was a total freak. Fell in total love mate. It was luck.

Sure thing, champ

Slapping the shit out of you given any chance.